The craziness starts here..

So-called Party?

- Day One / Thursday -

 

The sun had rise a few minutes ago and the weather was pretty cold enough, but the two girls were already stood in the nearby park even though with their shivered bodies. The younger one dug her hands deeper on her pink jacket's pocket while the other girl was busy jumping everywhere.

"Woohoo, it's really refreshing! Right, Ssul?!" Jiyoung squealed happily while jumping up and down under the tree, tried to reach a branch.

Sulli's teeth chattered because of the coldness, "Ye-yeah.. It's too refreshing, though.. And what are we doing here?!"

"Aw, come on!" she stopped her activity and walked toward her almost-frozen friend, "Your teacher for today's practice will come in a minute!"

Sulli was about to answer, but suddenly a low-husky voice echoed behind them.

"Hey, sorry i'm late.."

The two immediately turned their body and found a beautiful girl with long black hair stood there while smiled sheepishly. Sulli's eyes widened once she could recognized who the girl was.

"... Omg.." she glared at Jiyoung who has stupid grin plastered on her face now, "You take advantage from my problem!!"

But, Kang Jiyoung didn't care at all. Instead, she kept grinning and stared at the new comer.

"Urm.." the so-called teacher scratched her neck nervously, "What's wrong?"

"Err, if you don't mind, i want to talk to this girl for a while.." Sulli faked a smile and quickly dragged Jiyoung into the other side of the big tree.

"What the heck, Ssul?!"

"You ask your CRUSH to teach me?!"

Jiyoung threw her 'duh' face before answered, "So what? Jiyeon-unnie is taekwondo athlete, you know that."

"But-"

"Remember about win-win situation. You get the greatest teacher and i can get closer with her!"

Finally, Sulli just could sigh again.

 

* 09.45 a.m.

 

"Okay, warming session is done~" Jiyeon giggled happily while stared at Sulli who lied down on the ground, seemed like could die anytime soon.

"What?!" she flinched, "You make me push up and sit up for one hundred times, then it was just warming session?!"

"Yeah."

"... Just kill me."

"Sure," devilish smirk appeared on the older girl's pretty face. "Get up and start running, fighter!!"

 

* Meanwhile in university...

 

Krystal had stared at the empty seat with indescribable look for good five minutes. Class started ten minutes ago and why those weird girl was haven't come yet?

 

'Where's those Choi Jinri?'

 

She turned her head into the opposite direction and found a group of girls that she thought as Jinri's gang were sat there, chitchatted happily.

 

'Weird,' Krystal rubbed her cheek. 'I thought they were something like 'together forever' or-'

 

Her thought disturbed because Kai's voice suddenly roared in front of the class.

"You guys see?!" he smirked while pointed at Sulli's empty seat, "That girl didn't attending school today! She must be afraid with me, hahahaha!!"

Then Krystal saw a petite girl named Luna immediately got up from her seat and marched angrily toward Kai's direction.

"SHE. IS. NOT."

"Yeah!" a Chinese Lady added from her spot, "She have practice now!"

 

'... Practice?'

 

Kai looked at the girls with disgusted eyes, "Shut up, lesbians!!"

Heard the 'lesbian' word, Krystal flinched from her seat. She quickly approached the boy with her crossed arms, "In my eyes now, you really have a minus point, Kai. And Jinri, she have better position than you for having such loyal friends."

 

Luna and Victoria glanced at each other.

"Should we tell Ssul about this?"

"I think.. No."

 

* 12.12 p.m.

 

"Well, this is the most comfy couch i ever sat on!" Jiyoung grinned. It was nothing, she just sat on Sulli's back when the slightly younger girl did her second push-up session after ran around the park for ten times.

"Aaargh~" Sulli's hand trembled and she was incredibly tired. Her hands gripped on the grass tightly, tried hard to lift up her body.

Jiyeon who sat crossed-legs in front of her punched the ground rapidly and shouted, "Up, Ssul!! UP!! LIFT YOUR BODY UP!!"

"I.. I can't.."

"UP!! You can do this, Ssul!! You can!! You won't lose on Kai, don't you?!"

Remembered about Kai make her power gathered again slowly. Sulli clenched her teeth as she finally able to lift up her body plus with Jiyoung's weight on her back.

"HAAAHH!!"

"GOOD!! HOLD ON!! HOLD!!"

"HAARGH!!"

"YOU HEAR ME?! HOLD, CHOI SULLI!!"

"THIS IS MY LIMIT, COACH!!"

"REMEMBER YOUR GOAL!! YOUR PRINCESS JUNG!!"

"FOR- FOR PRINCESS JUNG!! AAARGH!! I'M THE WINNER!! I WILL HAVE A DATE WITH HER!! PRINCESS JUNG!!"

There, Sulli was proving to you all that love really could give you more power although that's nearly impossible.

 

* Meanwhile, Krystal...

 

No one know where she got those properties, but now Krystal wore a very big sunglasses which covered almost all of her face, medical mask, and thick bright red-colored shawl, under very hot weather. She tied her long hair in a tight bun already and everyone could see her weird figure tiptoed suspiciously behind LunToria couple who walked out from their university's building.

 

'I must know what kind of practice that Jinri doing now!'

 

She kept following the couple secretly and without get caught, but suddenly a familiar voice could be heard not far from her back.

"Krystal?"

 

'! That's Sica-unnie!'

 

"Krystal! What are you doing, sist?! Let's go home now!"

 

'Calm down, just pretending that you are not Krystal, Krystal! OMG, that sounds weird. Okay, stop this thought and turn around!!'

 

With that, Krystal turned her body for facing her sister, but with odd manner. She acted like a cocky woman while repositioned her big sunglasses, with very dramatic moves.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but seems like you facing wrong person," she talked with totally broken France's accent then wiped her forehead coquettishly. "I am Diane, not even your sister who named Crystal. Or Krystal. Oh what so ever~"

Jessica just could blink many times, totally losing her tongue.

"If you don't mind," Krystal turned her body again and found that LunToria already far from her. "I still have business to do, so.. Good bye!!"

 

Jessica still stood there with her jaw hung open, slightly dazed out.

"... What the hell.." she mumbled, "I think i need to go to the doctor now.. My eyes must be have minus or something."

The blonde rubbed her eyes a few times before stared again at the weirdo who walked hastily in front of her, "... It's weird.. If she isn't my sister.. Then why she wearing a backpack with Krystal's name printed on it? Is it a new brand in France now? Okay, maybe it's time for me to buy glasses."

 

In otherwise, The 'Diane' Krystal was quickened her pace, tried to catching up with the couple. She didn't realize that her incredibly amazing outfit was already being the whole street attention and she didn't care either.

'Oh gosh, wait for me pleaaase!!' Krystal now ran without any sound, make her seemed like bouncing. No ofense, but we could say that she really looked like a maniac. When finally Krystal got closer with Luna and Victoria, suddenly the two turned left and come inside a book store. The brown haired girl raised her eyebrow in confuse, 'Book store?' she peeked over the large glass window and saw that they were walked into world's education section.

'Seems like they want to--'

"Excuse me, Ma'am."

Krystal gritted her teeth in anger, 'What now?!'

She immediately turned her body and found a middle-aged man in security's uniform with scary face stood behind her while holding a stick.

"You look suspicious, Ma'am. May i check your identity card?"

 

'Oh crap, i didn't bring that !!'

 

Without waited for second blink, Krystal dashed from her spot and ran away quickly.

"YAH!! STOP THERE!!"

'AAARGH!!' she shouted on her mind while scanned the whole street. Fortunately, she found an empty phone box not far from her place, 'That's my only chance!'

She sneaked into the tiny box, quickly removing her glasses, her shawl, her tied hair, her mask, and her jacket. She stoppered them into her bag while gazed through the glass door of the box. When she saw those man was already on his way, Krystal snatched the telephone and started talking loudly, obviously in purpose.

"... Oh how could you cheat on me, Jiyong-ah!!" Krystal faked sobbing when she noticed that he want to knock on the glass door.

"Excuse me, but-"

Now, Krystal put her dramatic effect as great as she could, "Don't leave, Jiyong-ah!! She is a flirt! How could you!! How could you!! Huhuhuhu~" inside, the brown haired girl already exaggerate her cry with palm in her face.

The security seemed had his dilemma, "Urm, Ma'am, please-"

"HUWAAAA!! I HATE YOU, JIYONG-AH!! UHUHUHUUU~" Krystal took a glance toward the door quickly and saw the man still there, "What?! Just like that?! YOU TOOK MY PRECIOUS THING AWAY THEN THIS IS YOUR PAYBACK, JIYONG-AH?! I HATE YOU!! UHUHUHUHUHUHUU~"

Finally, the officer made up his mind and believe that the suspicious lady earlier wasn't hiding inside the box and he ran toward opposite direction quickly.

When he was already gone from her sight, Krystal immediately stormed out from the phone box and ran again to the book store, hoping silently that the couple was still there.

 

One little thing that both Krystal and the security didn't know..

There was a 'BROKEN' sign on the other side of the box.

 

Krystal already put her sunglasses and her shawl again when she saw LunToria walked out from the book store.

 

'Gotcha! I'm still lucky~ Kekeke~'

 

She tiptoed again, kept her safe distance about five meters from them. Everything -her following thingy- went smooth, until suddenly she heard a familiar man's voice roared from her back.

"THAT SHAWL!! STOP THERE!!"

"OH !!"

Krystal forgot that she was in 'mission' and she ran straight quickly, passed the couple which supposed to be her object.

"AAAAAAHHH!!"

"STOOOP!!"

Everyone could saw a middle-aged man chased after a girl with weird outfit, seemed like they have scary eternal tag game.

 

Luna and Victoria were chit-chatted happily. The older one holding a plastic bag, contented with two world's education books.

"Do you think this is enough, Aegi?" Victoria asked softly while glanced at the books, "Ssul needing very much knowledge's suplement, thought.."

Luna let out a girlish giggle and hugged Victoria's arm, "Our big baby is a genius kid, don't worry, Yeobo-yah.. Believe her, okay?"

The Chinese Lady smiled gently then nodded once, "Sure. By the way, there's one thing i don't understand.."

"What is it, Jagiya?"

"Sulli's Princess Jung. Actually.. What kind of girl she is?"

"Krystal Jung? Well.. She is very princess like.." the short girl rubbed her chin with serious expression, seemed like she was in a deep thought, "She is cool, and i think she have very high self-control which--"

Suddenly, high-pitched shriek could be heard from their back, followed by a figure of weird girl who wore bright-red shawl running while screaming uncontrollable passing Luna's left side.

"AAAAAAHHH!!"

Then a security appeared a few seconds later, trailed like a crazy man behind her, "STOOOP!!"

Victoria raised one of her eyebrows, "Wait, that girl looked like Krystal.."

"That's impossible," her girlfriend chuckled heartily. "Remember, i told you that Krystal have self-control. Those girl earlier looked like just ran off from an asylum.."

 

Sadly, we knew those crazy girl was Krystal Jung.

 

Krystal kept running, left everything to her mighty fast legs. After ten minutes of the 'tag game', her young power proved that she could beat the old security. Her chaser finally no longer could be seen anywhere.

"Fuhh.." she exhaled loudly while wiped droplets of sweat from her forehead, "I'm tired.."

The brown haired girl stopped at a pretty quiet green park and leaned her body in a big tree. After removed her sunglasses and shawl, she looked around, tried to recognizing the area. Krystal realized that she had passed LunToria and didn't know where were she now.

"AGAIN!! UP!! UP!!"

A thunderous shout suddenly caught her attention. She tilted her head, tried to searching the voice's source.

"AAAARGH!!"

"YES!! YOU WILL WIN, RIGHT?!"

Krystal quickly turned her head to the right side and found three familiar figures were doing something not far from her spot. She tiptoed closer to get clearer view and jumped into the bushes, obviously hiding there.

'That's Park Jiyeon.. Our university's taekwondo athlete, right?' Krystal scratched her itchy hand while kept watching, 'Wait.. the one who doing push-up is Choi Jinri!! With Kang Jiyoung sitting on her back!!'

She saw how Jiyeon shouts rapidly on Sulli's face and she can't help but cringed in fear.

'Why does she must-'

 

"YOU MUST WIN, RIGHT SSUL?!"

"YES!! I LOVE PRINCESS JUNG!!"

The brown haired girl face felt like burning once she heard Sulli's exclamation and her heart was throbbing with unreasonable speed.

 

'Jinri..'

 

She always knew that many boys and girls like her, but none of them shown this tough fight to get her. Even Kai, all he was doing just threatening everyone who want to get closer with her and big-mouthed that he will get Krystal as his girlfriend. But here, Krystal saw a girl who secretly loving her all of this time and now that girl was working her body out, -out from her own capability- under the name of love. And for the first time, she felt flushed.

 

'Good luck, Jinri-yah..' she smiled softly at the sight, 'It'll be fun if you could be my girlfriend later..'

 

 

* Meanwhile, in University, theatre club's room...

 

Jessica and her gang were stared at their empty drawer with confused look.

"Well, this is weird.." a short girl with milk-coffee colored hair crossed her arms, "Where's all of our property gone?"

Jessica twirled her tongue, "What was that?"

Another American girl answered her question, "You know, Jessi.. Sunglasses and red shawl.. Do you see them?"

"Meh. I don't know about that, Tiff.."

"Alright, maybe someone just borrowing them.."

 

 

- Day Two / Friday -

 

 

That morning, Sulli was sat alone on the right side of dining table when Luna, Krystal, and Jiyoung sat on the left side. They were holding a book and right in front of them, there was a bowl of rice with tea spoon. The black haired girl stared at her empty bowl and gulped hard, already what would come.

"Okay," Victoria voiced out. "We will ask you one question. If you right, then you will get one spoon of rice as your reward. Understand?"

 

'Hope that it won't be my other way for diet..'

 

Then she nodded silently, ready for the game.

Jiyoung opened her book and started reading the question.

"Who's mother of international red-cross? Explain shortly about her."

"... Florence Nightingale. Well-known as Angel Who Bring the Lamp when Crim War."

 

Twenty minutes later, Sulli's bowl was almost full since she always answered their questions correctly. When she was ready for facing the next question from Victoria, the oldest suddenly closed her book.

"Enough for this session. After this, you will have your strength practice with Coach Jiyeon."

 

Sulli did all of her practice thingy like she was set on an auto-pilot mode; half awake. Moreover, she didn't know where she got the power to do hell-exercise with Jiyeon. Yesterday, she was out after pushed-up for five hundred times and she was already on her bed when she woke up. If she was normal human, she must be in hospital by now, but she couldn't be normal, not now. All that she could think about was just Krystal and her battle with Kai. Kai, she thought the he was dating Krystal, that's why Sulli didn't want to fight over her. But now, both of them have same probability and it was waking up her spirit.

'Even though i will die this Sunday,' she thought. 'I won't give up! Now fight, Ssul! Fight!!'

 

* 12.15 p.m.

 

"So this is your exercise for today," Jiyeon smirked while tied a rope around Sulli's slim waist which connected with a black tire. "Run, while dragged this tire with you."

"Yes!"

"And you must chase after me."

Sulli tightened the rope and nodded, "You will run too?"

"No. I will 'run', by that~"

"Bicycle?!"

 

* 13.30 p.m.

 

Another weird figure who wearing pink long coat, blue sunglasses, and wide beach hat; in the middle of the town, seemed tiptoed again behind a bench.

'Jiyeon-unnie is really scary..' she shivered while stared at the two girls who just passed; the older one rode a bicycle when the younger ran with a tire tied in her waist, 'How could she make my sweet Jinri running like that?!'

Then, she blushed madly because her own thought, 'Aw, my sweet Jinri.. But she really is, right? Look at that cute face, cute smile, cute voice.. Urgh, stop this weird thought, Jung Soojung!! Wait, wait. Am i fall for her already?!' Krystal slapped her face unconsciously, 'Don't be, Soojung-ah.. Don't be.. Now, i should check on Kai!'

With that, Krystal left her spot and jumped into her car which parked not far from her.

 

* 13.42 p.m.

 

She stopped her car right across from a big two storey house; Kim family's house.

"So.. This is Kai's house, huh?" Krystal mumbled while grabbed her handbag from the backseat, "Pretty well.."

Then, she stared intensively at the very front large window, the one which supposed to be Kai's room. That room's curtain was still closed when Krystal arrived, but suddenly someone appeared and opened it lazily.

"That must be Kai.." quickly, she took out a big binocular with army motive patterned on it. She put that on her eyes and started watching the boy.

"Messy hair.. You just wake up.." Krystal puckered her lips, "And why are you didn't wear your clothes?"

She saw Kai still stood by the window, seemed like he was watching the scenery, until suddenly an unknown girl who approached and back-hugged him. Devilish smirk immediately plastered on Krystal's face when saw the lovely couple.

"Well well," she chuckled. "Seems like i've already know who the winner is~"

The brown haired girl repositioned her beach hat with exaggerated moves before drove away, went back to stalking her sweet Jinri.

 

* Meanwhile, still in theatre club's room..

 

"Taeyeon-ah!!" Tiffany shouted from their property storage room, "There's something lost again!!"

The older girl who wanted to drink her coffee immediately put her cup on the table and walked to approach the American girl.

"What now, Fany-ah?"

"Our binocular.. You know, the one which we used for "Band of Brothers" drama.."

Taeyeon rubbed her neck with very clear confuse expression, "... That's cost much of fortune.. And it was me and Yuri who bought that!!" she crossed her arms cutely, "Whoever the thief, i hope he or she, get their payback.."

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

Hope you like this piece! ^^

forgive my grammar mistake and please commeeeent~