Where it begin

So-called Party?

At the back side of the class room, a girl with long jet black colored hair who wore thick glasses and brown sweater seemed sat in her seat quietly while staring at one particular direction -hall way- blankly. Their class just dismissed a moment ago and now almost of her classmates were busy packed their stuff back.

"Hh.." she sighed heavily and threw her head to the wooden table. Suddenly, a loud happy squeal echoed from her side.

"Ssul!!"

Sulli didn't bother to lift up her head and kept her head down instead, "What now, Jiyoung-ah?"

The caramel haired girl giggled slightly while pulled a seat and plopped her next to her gloomy best friend.

"You look helpless, Ssul~" she grinned before continued, "Will you go to the party next week?"

"No," Sulli snorted and took a last glance toward the direction where she looking at for this past few minutes before started packing her stuff. "I won't.."

Heard Sulli's answer, Kang Jiyoung raised her eyebrows playfully, understand enough with her friend's main problem.

"This is your chance, Ssul!! You can ask her to go out with you, right?"

"Forget about it. She will never like me."

"Just be optimist, Choi Sulli!!" Jiyoung groaned, "You must fight! You liking those Princess Jung since our very first day as freshmen.. You can't give up this easy!"

"That's the problem.." Sulli clang her dark blue backpack on her right shoulder and turned for facing Jiyoung, "She is a Queenka. A princess. And me? I'm just a nerd!"

"So what?"

"... I'm not confident. Moreover, she have boyfriend already.." Sulli bit her lower lip bitterly then got up from her seat, "Hell no, i will never have any chance.."

"The boy named Kai? It's just a rumour, Ssul!!"

The slightly younger girl didn't answer and just started walking hastily toward the door way, left her best friend's who immediately trailed over her.

"Ssul! Listen to me!"

"Just leave me alone, Jiyoung-ah."

Jiyoung quickened her pace and tried to reach Sulli's wrist, "But you must stop!!"

"WHY I MUST--"

*BAM*

Brown liquid of ice coffee splashed on the air, with very slow motion in Sulli and Jiyoung's eyes before half of it landed on a handsome boy's face and the rest was splattered everywhere.

"AAARGH!!" the boy wiped his face with his hand harshly then looked angrily to the culprit who bumped into him and caused all of the chaos.

"Omo," Jiyoung squeaked while hiding behind Sulli's back and gripped her shoulders tightly. "We are dead meat, Ssul.. it's Kai!"

"HOW DARE YOU!!"

Sulli's little body shivered slightly when heard the thunderous roar from the Kingka of their school. She smiled awkwardly and said, "Urm.. Sorry?"

Kai's teeth chattered in anger after scanned his dirty shirt and found that it color was incredibly turned from brightly white into light-brown and smelly.

"YOU MUST GET YOUR LESSON, MISSY!!"

Out of nowhere, Jiyoung suddenly got a mysterious courage and stepped a head for protecting Sulli, "But it was an accident and we're sorry!! You SHOULDN'T be this SELFISH, SIR!!"

Otherwise, Sulli glanced everywhere nervously, noticed that they were being the whole school attention. She really want to go out from there, but this Jiyoung's oh-so brave sudden bark seems like kicked them into a new problem.

"Jing.." she voiced out, "Maybe we could just-"

Suddenly, the crowds opened and revealed a goddess figure of beautiful girl with long brown hair, the one that Sulli longed for this past one year.

"OMG! Your Princess Jung!!"

And Sulli just had her jaw hung open.

"Don't drooling!"

"I'm not!"

The princess came closer while stared at Kai's shirt with disgusted look, "What's going on here?"

Kai let out a dirty sly smile and grabbed the younger girl's cold palm, "This es bumped into me, Baby~"

Krystal smirked and stepped closer. She seemed like want to kiss the boy's cheek before suddenly she yanked Kai's hand harshly and hissed, "I'm not your baby."

"But you will go out with me next week, right?"

"Maybe... No."

 

 

Sulli and Jiyoung's eyes widened when heard Krystal just rejected the most handsome guy of their school. Noticed that her best friend still couldn't process what just happened, Jiyoung knew that she must get this chance for Sulli.

"Ssul!" she stomped Sulli's feet, and spoke louder in purpose, "THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CONFESS TO YOUR PRINCESS JUNG!!"

It was not just ordinary speak. She shouted, literally. Right in front of the person and not to mention, in front of the dangerous boy who liking the person too. The crowds went silent after Jiyoung 'proclamation' when Kai and Krystal's jaws were the one hung open now.

The poor Sulli woke up from her day dreaming and blinked a few times, "What? What... WHAT?!"

She looked around and found nothing but pairs of eyes which waiting for her clarification.

 

'No turning back now, Choi Jinri..' she thought while glared daggers toward Jiyoung who grinned secretly behind her, 'Okay, maybe this is time for fighting!'

 

"Okay, you hear that true, Krystal Jung.." Sulli smiled softly, "I like you. And i... Really want to go out with you to the party next week."

"WHAT?!" Kai grabbed Sulli's sweater's collar with his muscular arm, "Who do you thing you are, !! She will never-"

"Yah!!" Jiyoung slapped his sticky face, "It's up to her for liking someone and it's up to Krystal for choosing!!"

The brown haired girl let out an intriguing smile and nodded once, "Your name is Choi Jinri, right? You are interesting.. Maybe you two can compete and the winner will have a date with me."

Sulli gulped hard, "What.. What kind of competition?"

"Brain," Krystal pointed her forefinger at her own head, "And strength. Three days from now, you two will meet again in the battlefield and i'll give you two the secret tasks."

 

* After everyone is gone...

 

"So.. What about Kai's shirt?" Sulli asked, sounded almost like whispered.

"They forget about it.. We're lucky, Ssul.." Jiyoung answered while stared blankly at the brown sticky stains on the floor.

"You are lucky," she hissed. "And i'm still a dead meat!!"

The slightly older girl giggled while waved her hands in defense, "Relax, let's discuss this problem with others, arasseo?"

 

--

 

That evening, the four girls were sat in living room while emptying Sulli's stocks of assorted biscuits hungrily.

"So," Luna took a big bite of double chocolate biscuits and continued, "Three days again, huh?"

"Yeah.." she nodded weakly, "I don't know what to do.."

The oldest of the group -Victoria, suddenly clapped her hand and said, "Then you must practice it! You don't have any doubt about your brain, the main problem is just strength!!"

"P-practice?"

Luna who sat next to Sulli immediately grabbed the latter's little arm and stared at that with evidently contemptuous eyes for a while, "It's so dull without any muscle.."

"Yah!" Sulli yanked her arm from the older grip, "It's not like you have any, Unnie!"

"That's unnecessary~" she grinned widely then got up from her seat to hug Victoria who sat across her tightly, "Because i have Vic-jagi here~"

"Aww, i love you, Sunyoungie~"

"I love you more, Unnie~"

"No, I love you moooooree~"

Jiyoung and Sulli's cringed when saw the lovey-dovey couple and scoffed in unison, "Go get a room."

 

*Krystal that time...

 

She stared at the road through the car's glass window while chuckled softly. That caught her big sister attention who busy driving the car slowly.

"What so funny, Krys?" she asked.

Krystal smiled and drifted her gaze toward Jessica, "Just remembering about what happened to Kai this noon.."

"You like him, huh?"

"What?" the young girl raised one of her brow in confuse, "I've told you that i don't like boys, Unnie. Especially, the one like him. Besides, there's a weird girl who get my attention now, kekeke~"

 

*Back to Sulli and friends.

 

"Alright," Victoria grabbed a desk-calendar from little table beside the couch and observed the dates. "Today is Wednesday.. You have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for practice. Then you will have your battle on Sunday.."

Jiyoung bobbed her head happily, "And if she win, she will going to the party with Krystal on the next Wednesday! Kyaaa~"

"Don't talk about win first, guys.." Sulli sighed heavily, "What about my practice?"

Luna hug Sulli's shoulders and put her playful-serious expression, "No choice, my friend.. You should skip class tomorrow for maximizing your practice."

"But-"

"The next two days are weekend, nothing to lose!"

And Sulli understand, she had nothing to do. She really want to win too, even though the probability was just as big as chicken brain, but at least she didn't want to lose before fighting. She knew that she had enough from being contemptible creature in the school, and maybe this is her chance to stop it. Yes, win-win situation.

"Okay then," smirk finally appeared on Sulli's face. "Let's beat him!!"

"YEAH!!"

 

 

 

----------

 

There, the first chapter xD

Give me comment and please subscribe if you like it :3