Krystal's Decision!

So-called Party?

- Day Three / Saturday -

 

* At Jung's house

 

A certain dark brown haired girl opened her eyes happily that morning with very bright and wide smile, just like there was something special would be happening later. Maybe it was since this day would be the last day of Jinri's practice. Heck, she didn't even know why she must be this excited for continue her stalking again. Krystal jumped out from her bed to open the curtains and window, let the morning fresh air sneaked inside her room.

"Very beautiful mooorniiing~" she giggled a little as she gazed at the blue sky. Under the warm morning sunshine, some birds were playing around her balcony and Krystal couldn't help but smiled at the sight. After admired them for the next few seconds, the brunette glanced at her clock.

"Oh crap! It's almost 8!" she quickly grabbed her towel and dashed to the bathroom, "Must be hurry or i will be late to stalking Jinri!"

 

Within 30 minutes, the youngest Jung was already made her way down stair to the kitchen, planning to grab some foods to fulfill her growling stomach. She clung her backpack which the same with she used two days ago, when she has those crazy eternal tag game with the old security. The brunette stopped halfway to check on her bag's contents; dark green sunglasses, wool hat, and big headphone. After reassured that everything was complete, she continued to walk toward the kitchen while hummed a random happy song. But suddenly, her ears caught some familiar voices from dining table.

'Wait.. Sica-unnie was awake already?' Krystal narrowed her eyebrows as she tiptoed carefully, 'That's weird.. Well, i should ask her what she want to do in this early morning..'

She nodded on her thought and walked straight to approach her big sister. Once she arrived at the dining table, she saw Jessica was have her head lying on the table while her girlfriend, Yuri, busy cooking some pancakes and scramble eggs.

"Yuri-unnie?" she called confusely, "What are you doing here?"

The tanned girl seemed a bit surprise by the sudden 'greeting' until she almost drop the frying pan, but she managed to keep them all settled.

"Oh, good morning, Krystal!" Yuri turned her body, her usual wide smile was plastered on her beautiful face, "Sorry for using your kitchen, but Sica-baby want me to make her breakfast. Do you want pancakes?"

Usually, Krystal would love to eat Yuri's pancake, it was so crispy yet soft and so sweet with honey syrup and a scoop of strawberry. But she ran out of time now. But she want too.. But.. The young girl got her dilemma. Thus, she ran to the racks and grabbed her lunch box.

She handed it to the older girl, while smiled sheepishly, "Yes, please. But maybe i want to eat them outside, kekeke~"

Yuri just remained smile as she took the box from her lover's sister's hand and started filling it with her well-cooked pancakes.

"Where are you going, Krys?" suddenly Jessica's sleepy voice echoed from their back. Krystal turned her body and found her sister was already sat up straight on her seat while rubbed her swollen eyes.

"Erm.. I want to meet some friends.."

Jessica raised her one brow, "What for?"

'Crap. Why did she always asking me everything?'

"We have some.. Discussions They are my classmates, Unnie."

'Not really a lie, kekeke~'

The blonde yawned before nodded her head, "Don't be late then. Oh, after this me and Yuri are going to campus, we must meet up with Taeyeon and others.."

"Yeah," Yuri added while gave Krystal the lunch box back. The brunette accepted happily and want to shove it into her backpack, but somehow the zip was stuck with something thus she couldn't open it. As they eyed the youngest one struggled with the bag's zipper, Yuri continued her sentences, "There's some weird incidents these days. Our props were gone! You know that it's just the club members who have the keys to open the drawer.. It must be thief or something.."

"And maybe Taeng want to tell the dean. You know that there are CCTVs on our club's room," Jessica said shrugged nonchalantly before leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.

And Krystal froze. CCTV? Dean? For real? That was so much trouble for her. She could be get detention. And if she got detention, she can't meet Jinri. OH NO!!

"Do-don't you guys think that.. That's too much? For- For just... Drama properties?"

The tanned beauty suddenly broke into laughter, "Did you really believe that? Hahaha, we're really have CCTVs, but like you said, it's too much if we report it to our dean.."

The exclamation finally made Krystal could catch her breath again.

'It's not really a problem if i just facing Taeyeon-unnie and others.. But dean? Seriously these people.. Good thing that was a joke..'

She let out an inaudible sigh before tried to open the zip once more. It moved a little.

"Wait," the blonde girl's eyes twitched when she saw her sister's bag. "Last Thursday.. I met a weird girl.. I guessed she came from... France?"

There, Krystal froze once more.

"And she have same bag with you, sis. With that 'KRYSTAL' printed on it. I wonder if it is a new brand in France now.."

The young brown haired girl gulped hard. She REALLY needed an excuse to run out from that place ASAP.

"Oh! Look at the time!" she looked at her wrist watch and faked surprise, "I'm running late! See you later, Unnie! Bye, Yuri-unnie!"

Then she dashed out from the kitchen, still with the lunch box on her hand.

Jessica blinked a few times, couldn't process what just happened, so did with Yuri.

"... She is weird these days.."

Yuri chuckled heartily at her girlfriend's comment, "She is weird everyday, Sica-baby. I don't even know why she could be one of Queenkas in our university."

 

 

Krystal who already sat behind her steer wheel sneezed crazily.

"Aish.." she wiped her nose, "They must be still talking about me now.."

She sneezed once more then twisted the key and stepped into the gas, "Now, let’s go to Jinri~"

 

 

* At Sulli's place

 

 

"Are you tired?" a certain black haired girl asked softly once she and her companion arrived at the usual park.

Another girl with black hair, but much younger shook her head even though droplets of sweats were seemed like pouring from her forehead.

"Not really, Unnie.." she in-healed deeply, "I can't get tired now.. It's time.. Tomorrow will be my battle with Kai. Let's run again, Unnie!"

Jiyeon stared straight to Sulli's brown orbs and found nothing but something which more like 'dying will' on them. She knew, her junior still need some rest despite her very high spirit that time. Thus, she let her body fell down on the grass and pulled Sulli with her.

"Unnie.."

"I know that you're so eager now," Jiyeon ruffled Sulli's messy hair gently. "But all of your practice will be useless if you faint tomorrow because you get sick, right?"

The younger girl smiled a little and nodded, "Dae!"

The taekwondo athlete smiled back as she leaned her back at the nearby tree. In other hand, Sulli lied down and gazed at the blue sky above them in awe.

'I wonder what will Krystal do with me and Kai..' she thought with her eyes still glued to the sky, 'I don't know what does she think about me too.. Aish..'

"By the way, Ssul," Jiyeon suddenly spoke up and ruined Sulli's thought. "I have my own practice this noon with my coach. Can i leave you for a while now? Master Lu- Ah, i mean Luna and others will accompany you here later."

Sulli narrowed her eyebrows since she was pretty sure that Jiyeon said something which she heard like 'master'. But she just shrugged it off, thought that maybe she heard that wrong or maybe Jiyeon just misspelled it. In return, she nodded lightly.

"It's okay, Unnie.. Take your time and thankyou.."

 

 

It was already 12 sharp, three hours passed since Jiyeon had left her alone there, and the sun shone very brightly above her head, but Sulli kept doing her skipping practice. Sweats started soaking her shirt but she seemed didn't care about that.

'I wonder where's Luna-unnie and others now..' she thought while kept jumping up and down with her eyes gazed at the blue sky, 'Coach said that--'

The black haired girl couldn't finish her thought since her feet suddenly tripped by a little root, made her fell hardly on the ground.

"Aaahh!!"

 

 

Krystal who wore a wool hat and sunglasses was just sat quietly behind the bushes there for good three hours, watching how Sulli working out her body while listening to the music through her big headphone. Normally, she would get bored, but it wasn't normal. She was very enjoyed the scene before her so much, until she almost forgot about her pancakes. As she grabbed the box, her eyes kept glued to the slightly older girl and thought,

'Where's Luna and others? I can't bear watching her being all alone like that.. Jiyeon said that--'

Suddenly, she saw her Jinri's toe tripped over a root and everything seemed like happened faster than a blink until she heard a loud painful scream,

"Aaahh!!"

"Oh no!!" the sight how Sulli fell on the ground made Krystal had forgotten that she was in disguise. Without thinking, she slammed her headphones, all of her properties and ran out from the bushes, straight to help the black haired girl.

 

 

"Are you okay?!"

The sudden familiar voice which echoed from her side made Sulli immediately looked up in surprise, just to found her brown haired princess kneeled down next to her with worried expression.

"K-Krystal?" she stuttered as her heart started throbbing with crazy speed since she was even never brave enough to dreaming that she could stay this close with those girl, "What- What are you doing here?"

The latter's expression quickly changed into annoyed one as she rolled her eyes, "That wasn't the answer of my question earlier, Choi Sulli."

A slight blush tinted on Sulli's cheeks when she heard Krystal said her name. Thus, she lowered her head in embarrassment and nodded shyly, "Uhh.. Yeah, i'm okay.."

In otherwise, Krystal tried so hard to hold her from giggle at the sight of the shy girl before her.

'Aigoo,' she bit her lower lip. 'She is too cute to handle..'

The brown haired girl smiled a little before sit up straight and checking on Sulli's wounded leg carefully, "Is it hurt?"

"N-not really.. I'm okay.."

"Nah, it's bleeding," Krystal shook her head then pulled out a white handkerchief from her jean's pocket and with that, she started cleaning the blood around the wound gently. "It's dangerous if you get your wound infected, Jinri-yah.."

Sulli, who seemed surprise by the sudden gentle touch just could stare blankly at her bleeding kneecap with jaw slightly hung open, totally amazed.

Krystal noticed Sulli's priceless face and this time she couldn't hold her giggle any longer, "What?"

The giggle made Sulli drifted her eyes to the beautiful angel in front of her, but still, she couldn't say anything. Sulli was just simply couldn't believe that first, her Krystal gave treatment for her wound with her very own handkerchief, and second, she giggled. The ice princess of their university just giggled sweetly right in front of her face. Simply unbelievable and make her just could staring blankly and blinked her eyes a few times.

"Yah! Whay are you staring at me like that?"

"Ah, so-sorry.."

Sulli looked away in another embarrassment when Krystal's pale face creased into small smile. The atmosphere was very awkward, but somehow the two seemed enjoyed it. Various questions were running on Sulli's mind, but she was too nervous and shy for asking about it to Krystal.

In other hand, the slightly younger girl was debating with herself. Yes, she had stalked her for three days already, but still, there was this one thing she didn't understand. And she really wanted to get some explanation. Krystal looked up, locked her gaze at the bright blue sky as she called softly,

"... Jinri-ah?"

"Yes?" a shaky voice answered it.

"Why?"

Sulli tilted her head in confusion and looked at the girl beside her, "What do you mean, Soojung-ah?"

"Why," Krystal broke her gaze from above and stared back the taller girl. "Why are you doing all of this practice?"

"Where did you-"

"Just answer my question, please?"

Heard the plea, the black haired girl let an audible soft sigh escaped .                            

"Because.." she stopped for a while to stretched out her arms and continued, "Because i won't lose from Kai without fighting. That's it.."

Krystal's face was unreadable when she asked again, "And why is that?"

This time, Sulli managed to beam her infamous eye-smile before answer the second question without any hasitancy, "Because i want to be your date. Because i like you. Because i love you. Because at least.. Even though i might be lose later.. I just want you to notice, that i'm excist in this world and loving you, Soojung-ah.."

The youngest Jung's lips parted slightly as her pair of brown orbs couldn't stop roaming over Sulli's tired face, stunned with the sincere confession. Her heart felt like stopped beating and butterflies were flying all over her tummy. Very uncomfortable, but she liked the tingling sensation so much.

"Say," she whispered. "Why do you.. Like me?"

"It's simple," Sulli chuckled while threw her body to lying down on the warm grass. Her eyes gazed at the abstrack-shaped clouds above there and chuckled once more time before continued. "People said that you're cold, rude, and arrogant. They said that you're untouchable.. They said that you're the real definition of perfect.."

Krystal just stayed silent, listening to Sulli's ramble with unsteady breath, nervous.

"... They're wrong, you're not perfect," the slightly older girl grinned softly. "You're coldness was just to covering your weakness, right? I know that actually you're a sweet and shy girl, Soojung-ah.."

That was right and Krystal felt indescribable happiness was filled up her body, warming her heart. Thus she just could stare at the girl beside her with watery eyes and smile which formed slowly on her pale face.

"Jinri-yah.."

"I like you for your true heart, not for this rude and cold Krystal.. Kekeke~" she laughed awkwardly before got up from the grass. Sulli brushed some dirt from her shirt and her hair then stretched her body a little, "Well, i must continue my practice before Jiyeon-unnie--"

Suddenly, the brown haired one reached out for her hand and pulled her to sit down again.

"So-Soojung-ah.."

"Don't," she whispered while stared straight to the latter's hypnotizing dark eyes. "No need to do that again, Jinri-yah.."

"... Why?"

Krystal beamed the confused girl a beautiful smile, the one which never seen by everyone.

“You are the winner, Ssul. I would love to go to the party with you next Wednesday.."

 

 

Two figures could be seen hiding behind the bushes, watching the two lovebirds with sparkling eyes and goofy grin plastered on their faces

"Well," the black haired one chuckled heartily in low tune. "I'm glad that we were late, Luna-yah~"

The latter giggled, "Dae, Jiyoung must be regret it for not watching this sweet scene!"

Victoria bobbed her head like a very happy kid before turned her head around and stared at various ‘inappropriate’ things which scattered around them.

"... Headphone and sunglasses, even a lunch box behind the bushes like this," she mumbled. "Who do you think they're belongs to?"

"Krystal."

Heard her lover’s confident answer, the Chinese beauty turned her face for look at the short girl, "What make you think like that?"

Luna didn't say anything. Instead of answer the older girl's answer, she let a smirk crossed on her face and pointed her finger towards a dark colored bag which hidden not far from their spot.

"K. R. Y. S. T. A. L." Victoria read the name printed on the bag, "Krystal. Krystal? Oh my.. It meant.."

Luna's smirk grew wider, "It meant the Princess Jung has been stalking our baby for a few times already~ Let we take all of this things, Unnie. Kekekeke~"

 

---------------

 

Baekhyun just eyed his friend who busy flirting with girls in the cafe with frown, obviously felt irritate with the playboy behavior.

"Kai," he pulled the boy from the girls and headed to their table. "You're supposed to prepare yourself for tomorrow, right?"

Kai just gave his friend an overly confident smile, "What the heck, prepare myself for compete with a dyke? That's funny, Byun."

"But-"

"Don't worry," he chuckled and went back to his 'toys' who still waiting for him in the other side of the cafe. "I must be the winner, that's absolute. I knew that Krystal likes me."

 

--------------------

 

The eight girls glared at the blonde who fidgeted on her seat while bit her lower lip nervously.

"Well, guys.." she squeaked, "I don't know how the hell she could steal my key, okay? It's not like i'm the one who volunteered to lend her our properties, right?"

Taeyeon crossed her arms and nodded, "That's all true, but still." she patted the laptop which still playing the record of the past three days of their room's activity, "Krystal is your sister."

"But-"

"Wait, Taengoo," Yuri quickly stepped in to save her lover from Taeyeon’s punishment. "You- We can talk to Krystal, right?"

Jessica's eyes widened, "No, don't you guys dare to think for drag her to this place like a ing thief or lay even one finger on her!!" she got up from her seat and slammed the wooden table, "Just let me punish her for us! She must be had a reason, right?! My sister it's not a kleptomaniac!!"

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and spoke sarcastically, "That's very sweet of you, Jessie. We still want to talk with her in person."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

The chaos will come in no time~

still give me some comment xD

And sorry if this chapter is boring .__.