Accidentally Meeting You

Troubled Love *hiatus*

You suddenly woke up in the morning from the sunlight leaking through the shades and shining on your face. 

*Ugh I should of hung up the curtains yesterday.* 

You let out a small complaining groan as you looked at the clock to see it was only 7 AM, Sunday morning. 

"I guess I'll just finish some of my unpacking early so I can find a job later." You whispered to yourself. 

You slowly stretched your body and rubbed your eyes getting out from the warm comfy blankets. 

When you were done freshening up, you decided to immediately start unpacking since you usually don't go downstairs to eat anything for breakfeast. 

You spent the entire day unpacking all you stuff and you decided it was time to search for a job. It was about 6 PM, which meant your step father was finally going to work and you could leave your bedroom. 

You grabbed your keys and sighed, happy to leave your room after being in there for so many hours without any meals. 

You threw a light cardigan over your shirt and pulled your shoulder bag over your shoulder.

You made sure the front door was locked and took one last glance at your watch before wandering around the busy neighborhood. 

*I should be home by at least nine since there's school tomorrow.* 

As you were walking through the neighborhood, you noticed a small plaza that had many small shops and a few cafes surrounding the area. It was getting a bit dark already since it was fall and soon winter would come by.

*Maybe I can find a job in one of these cafes* 

Luckily, the first cafe shop you went to was offering jobs and you easily got yourself a job. Being bubbly and starving, you got yourself a small sandwich and feasted on it since you hadn't had a meal all day. 

While you were eating you noticed a small group of girls about your age entering the cafe. You heard one of them say the name "Woollim High" and immediately your ears perked up because that is the new school you will be attending.

"Omo! Did you guys hear about infinite? Apparently they got into a fight with some gang or something on the other side of town. I heard it was really bad." One girl said. 

"Yeah! I heard about it! I hope none of them are hurt, especially L oppa!" The other girl said 

*What is this? There's gangs here too? I thought this neighborhood was better than the other one.* You continued to eaves drop on the conversation. 

"I really doubt any of them got hurt, my Sunggyu oppa probably protected all of them like the good leader he is."  

"Yeah, that's true." They all nodded their heads .

When you finished your dinner you thanked the workers and left them your money. 

*I guess from now on I'll be working here everyday, after school until 5 PM so I will keep myself busy and I won't have to stay home alone with step father too long. I am so happy I get to start tomorrow!*

You hummed to yourself as you were walking back home, hoping this was the correct way since you still weren't familiar with the neighborhood.

You were walking with your hands in your cardigan pockets, and all of a sudden the sound of loud footsteps caught your attention. You could hear the person panting as they came closer, tired from all the running. You deicded to ignore it since it didn't bother you and you just shrugged it off. 

By the time you were finished looking for a job and eating your dinner it was already pitch black outside. Coincidentally, where you were walking could barely be seen, and there was only a small flickering street lamp that lit a small part of the road. 

Suddenly you heard screaming men. 

"Yah! You get back here! Wait until I get my hands on you!" A man with a deep husky voice yelled. 

Now you got scared. You were always terrified of men because of the bad things your step father does to you now. 

While walking by an alley, all of a sudden you felt someone grab your arm and push you against the dirty brick wall. 

Your heart was pounding, you were scared of who this person was and what he or she wanted to do with you when you did nothing wrong. The person slapped their hand over your mouth and slowly squeezed their body against yours so the person finding him would not spot him/her.

The person finally revealed themself by slightly stepping into the dim light and your eyes widened when you saw a teenage boy your age face to face with you, with an intimidating expression plastered on his face.

Your bodies were so close you could feel and hear him breathing on you. You struggled to move but he placed an arm around your waist stopping you from moving at all. 

His eyes still stayed glued to yours with a questionable expression on his face. 

*Who is this girl?* the boy asked himself. *I've never seen her around before.*

Your body began to tremble with fear, scared this boy might want to hurt you.

Terrified, silent tears escaped your eyes, dripping onto his hand that covered your mouth.

Stunned to see you crying, he looked away to ease the awkwardness between you two. He was oblivious to the fact that he was practically on top of some girl stranger he had randomly met in a half lit alley.

When the screaming men ran past you two, the boy moved his hand back to his sides and gave you some space stepping a few feet away from you. You wiped the tears from your face and pulled your cardigan together trying to cover your body. You couldn't look the person in the eyes scared you might trigger him to do something. 

Just then, the boy asked "Why are you crying? I wasn't going to do anything to you. That man who ran by could of ended up taking you instead of me if he saw you." 

After a few seconds of looking down at the ground you answered him in a whisper. 

"Please don't ever do that again. You will frighten the person if you suddenly grab them like that." You bowed still not looking into his eyes and walked away trying to walk as fast as you can so he wouldn't follow you back home.

When you reached the house around 9:10 which was a little later than you were planning to get home, you quietly went upstairs trying not to disturb So Young since you could hear her talking on the phone with friends.

You decided to write in your diary with the frightening event that just happened minutes ago.

 

Dear Diary,                                    July 25th, 2013

    I am so happy I was able to find a job! This means I won't be bored at home after I finish my homework! It also means I won't have to stay at home long with step dad. I would also like to write about what else happened today. It was very odd and I was scared out of my mind. I thought somebody wanted to hurt me. Well, let's start off with this; after I got my job and ate dinner, I was on my way back home when suddenly a teenage boy with an attractive face, I must say, pulled me against the wall. He had penetrating eyes and a sharp jaw line. It sounded like someone was chasing after him. Then again, he told me that person was pretty much after him. Anyways, he pushed me against the wall and squeezed his body near mine and I felt so uncomfortable that I began to cry. I didn't want to cry in front of this stranger like a baby, but it surprised me that much that I didn't know how to react. Hopefully I won't have to see that mysterious boy again. I am starting to get tired and tomorrow is my first day in my new school, so I will go to sleep now. Goodnight! 

                           Yours truly,

                             Su Jung 

You shut your diary closed and locked it. You placed it in your desk drawer, shut off the lights and climbed in to your comfy bed excited for tomorrow, your very first day of school in Woollim High.

  


Hello everyone I hope you have been enjoying this story so far even though its the third chapter. I know the dates are off because I wrote them and then I publish them later because I need to edit them so I apologize for that. Anyways have a nice day!