Missing appa

Troubled Love *hiatus*

Dear Diary,

       I've heard that you can express your feelings in writing so I have decided to start writing in a diary. This is my first entry and I have so much to say from my past years but its time to let go of the past and stay in the present. First I want to say appa it's officially been four years since you passed away in the car accident and words cannot express how much I miss you and love you. Omma has been working hard and she was so busy she couldn't drop off flowers at your grave with me. I'm sure you forgive her because shes trying to support us. Tomorrow we will be moving in our new home! I'm so excited! I heard its going to be bigger and I can finally buy more locks for my bedroom so stepfather won't come in and hurt me again. It's been hard these four years without you. I know stepfather does bad things to me but I believe once I save enough money for college I can leave and I will not have to see him again. I know you are probably unhappy that I'm hiding this from everyone but omma seems to be happy with him and I don't want to take that happiness away by telling her what he's done to me. Step sister, So Young has been a bit nicer to me too. I just wish she was at home so I don't have to be alone with step father. Anyways this is getting a bit long so I will end here. Appa I love you to the moon back and hopefully I'll see you soon.

                         Love, Su Jung

You shut your new diary closed and locked it with the key hanging on your wrist as a bracelet.

*I should probably finish packing the rest of my things for tomorrow*

You grabbed the brown packaging box and gently placed the picture of you, your mother and father when you were about 12 years old the year before the car accident your father died in.

You checked the clock on your nightstand that read 1:54 AM.

*I should probably go to sleep now tomorrow is Saturday,moving day.*

You got under your covers and finally shut your eyes closed.

"Goodnight appa, I love you."


How's the first chapter? I know it's a bit short but the chapters will grow as the story goes on.