Moving In

Troubled Love *hiatus*

*Knock knock*

"Honey it's time to wake up! The moving men are here and it's time to move in our new home!" Your mother sweetly called you over

*Yes! She's finally home! She's been working too hard!*

Your eyes popped open excited to hear your mom's voice which is pretty rare since she's always working.

Your step dad works also but usually at night which leaves you and him alone in the afternoon since your step sister is busy with her friends.

Usually you try to avoid him as much as you can but there's no where for you to go since you don't have any friends and most places near you close early.

You also try to stay in your room and lock your door but the lock doesn't work leading your stepfather into your room. 

You and your family were finally moving into a better neighborhood since the one you were currently living in was a bit "dark" and "not safe". 

Either way it wouldn't matter because you didn't have any friends to leave or meet.

Just as you were done getting dressed with your usual long sleeved outfit to cover up the bruises on your body, your step sister walked in. 

"Yah! Hurry up nobody wants to wait for you to get ready. I want to leave so I can meet new boys." 

You rolled you eyes at the last statement. 

"We'll I'm done." You said barely audible

"Speak louder! I can never hear anything you're ever saying!" So Young whined and walked out 

You grabbed your final things in the room and took one last glance at the room full of horrible memories.


After about an hour drive to the new home destination, you slowly got out of the car and looked at your new home. 

*wow it's beautiful* 

(I know its animated but I was waay to lazy to look for anything elD)

"I'll be taking the bigger room." So Young said to you as she walked by with a bag of her stuff 

Honestly speaking you didn't care too much as long as the lock on the door was working. 

"By the way, before you start taking your stuff to your room finish bringing mine." So Young said to you rudely 

Of course you followed her directions. You were used to being bossed around by her and since you didn't speak much you couldn't say what was on your mind. 

When you were finished bringing all of So Young's items to her room, you carried everything to yours.

You opened the door slowly with your right hand while carrying a brown box full of your clothes under your left arm. 

Your eyes widened in surprise. *wow it's alot bigger then my old room. And it even has a small bathroom.* 

You were pretty surprised since you were never use to having a bathroom and it felt like you went from being poor to high class.

Just then your mother walked in with your stepfather's arm over her shoulder. You took a step back hugging the box full of clothes near your chest. You were suddenly feeling nervous and shaky at the sight of your step father but your mother didn't notice anything.

"So how do you like it sweety? So Young's room is a bit larger but I wanted you to have your own bathroom since she's a little spoiled just for being a year older." Your mother said and smiled 

"Yeah and you won't have to worry about sharing it with anyone." Your step father said and grinned  

"Umm..y-yeah. Thanks omma." You said with a quiet and stuttering tone

"Your welcome! I hope you enjoy it!" Your mother said cheerfully with a worried expression on her face 

While they were walking out of your room to give you some time to unpack you noticed your step father turned his head around and gave you a mischievous look.

You could also hear your mother whispering to him how your personality was more outgoing and loud before your step father and her married.

You quickly closed and locked the door making sure it wasn't broken. You placed the box on the floor and tied your long, straight black hair up into a ponytail.

*I guess it's time to start unpacking and cleaning up this place.*

You pulled the shades attached to the windows up allowing the natural sunlight to light up the room.

Just then you noticed a small ledge connected to the side of the house which can easily be used for you to sneak out when you're home alone with your step dad.

As you went through your stuff you sighed and found some of your father's clothes and some baby pictures with him. Feeling a bit emotional you took out your diary to start your second entry. 

Dear Diary,

    This is my second entry and I am so excited we moved into this new nighborhood and home. I feel as if something here will greatly change me. Maybe it's the fact that there's a chance I could finally make friends but then again I am not a social butterfly like So Young. I guess I'll just be the old same wallflower I was in my last school. Omma already brought So Young's and my school uniform. I guess tomorrow will just be an unpacking day and Monday will be my first day of school in a better living area. Hopefully the teachers will actually educate us than just sit there and yell at all the bad kids. I also need to find a new job tomorrow so I can save up enough money for college as said in my first diary entry. Oops! I just realized I forgot to add the date for my diary entry yesterday so I will just add it today. Today is July 24th 2013. Forgetful me. I'm already starting to love writing in this diary. I can finally express my feelings in this diary. I feel like I can just be myself, in my own world. Even mom says I've changed a lot ever since she remarried and I think I know the reason why but I do not want to talk about it. Step father still watches me often with a hint of something strange in his eyes but I try to ignore it the best I can. Well anyways, I'm really loving my new room! I even have my own bathroom now! I don't even have to share the same bathroom with So Young anymore because it takes her forever to get ready in the morning! Wish me luck with my unpacking and job findings tomorrow. I will report back to how the day will be tomorrow. 

                                    Yours truly,

                             Su Jung


sorry for the late chapter I was on vactaion and im finally home now so im trying to edit everything.