UPDATE ON MY LIFE

Turn Back Time

Hello to my Loyal Subbies,

I don't even want to say how long I haven't updated this Fic becuase I know its bad. I'm really really sorry. I am now in my final year of Pharmacy (time flies) but since starting Uni I literally had no time for writing and all my energy and time was focused on Uni. I kind of lost my mojo for writing because  Everything was so new for me I didn't realise it would be so different to school. Boy let me tell you when you start uni, it is not sunshine and rainbows. 

I was always super stressed.

Stressed about Deadlines, exams, assignments the whole shabang. I guess I could say Pharmacy became my whole life.

Then my grandfather fell super ill, he is still ill but a lot better than he was so I was occuppied in dealing with this and uni.

However, by now I had started to cope with the increased work load but and I was coping with Uni as well as what was going on in my life. 

But.

I had forgotten about my life of writing Fanfics. I forgot what had sparked my ideas, I forgot how to write stories because my focus was Pharmacy and my personal life.

Then another year passes and everything is fine, coping with my studies and my life. Everything is calm.

But then at the end of 2016. The worst possible thing that could have happened to me did.

My beautiful baby cousin passed away.

Passed away so suddenly I had no time to process what was going on. 

Now, this happened the day before my end of year exams, and I went and sat that exam. Don't ask me how I did it but I just did and somehow in that ty mindframe I passed that exam. Not with flying colours but passed it.

Now it came to process what I had lost. I spent 5 beautiful years with my little cousin and those have been the brightest years of my life. She came into my life and changed me. Losing her was as if I lost a part of me.

I lost my motivation, I lost my passion, I was grieving.

I just sort of went through the motions at univeristy going to class, sitting exams just because I had to and it was my most important year for my career in Pharmacy. I had to do it but I'd lost my spark and I felt like I didn't know why I wanted to do it anymore. 

Yet I kept going despite being so close to dropping out at every hurdle that I came across. 

But then came the summer.

I started to feel a bit better spending time with family, having them by my side. Supporting me and my career. 

Supporting me while I done my countless placements in community and hospitals. Trying to secure my pre-registration job for when I graduate.

After almost one hellish year I finally done it I secured my pre-reg job within Hospital Pharmacy. Despite all my hurdles I made my dream come true. My hard work, tears and pain all paid off. 

I realised after going through all these emotions after the passing of my little cousin. 

Simply life is too short. There are much worse things in life. Than to cry about and worry over every single little detail in life.

Sometimes, things in life just aren't meant to be and if God has taken it away from you or prevented you from having it, although at this present time it might not seem like its the best thing for you but at one point down the line you will realise that there was good in that desicion. That whatever happened was for the best and it was what you needed at that time in your life.

After realising this, I began to get my spark back, not worrying about everything made me realise I had neglected so much. 

All I ever done was worry about Uni and focus on uni.

I done nothing for myself, nothing to make myself happy, nothing to make me feel less stressed.

So I came onto Asianfanfics. I read my stories and I remembered how much I loved to write. To chanel my hurdles and stress and put them down in the form of my stories. 

I began to write again.

It has been tough I am still working on my stories. I can't guarantee I will post frequently because although my leisure time is important I need to focus on my final year too. 

BUT

I can say that I will try my hardest to post whenever I can. I have decided to write a little bit for all my stories whenever I can. This way if i'm feeling down or stressed about something I'm not letting it get to me but finding a way to chanel those emotions in a positive way and make myself feel better. So far it has really been working.

Honestly, I am so so grateful for every single one of you guys and your patience for sticking by me and just waiting for me to come back and write.

Thank you honestly thank you.

I honestly hope have something uploaded as soon as I can. 

There is a new chapter in the works. 

Watch out for this space, there may be teasers being release ;D

Thank you again 

Much Love

Patch

XOXOXO