Meeting the Little Boy

Turn Back Time

Sometimes things happen for a reason you know. Certain things make you smile but other things they just make everything fall apart and nothing has any meaning anymore. Nothing. So what was the point in living? Key was gone. Jonghyun's child was gone. However, there was no one was to blame but him. It had been a 3 years since Key had left but the pain never did. The pain remained in his heart, eating it away. He was nothing but a body that functioned normally. Jonghyun ate, he slept, he got on with my life to an extent like Key would have wanted but his heart was missing. There was a big black hole where Key had resided. Now there was nothing.

Jonghyun walked aimlessly down the streets. Tears pouring down his cheeks as he looked around noticing things that reminded him of Key.  People used to ask if he was alrigh but Jonghyun never bothered to say anything. Ignoring them  was for the best because the answer was no. Was there any point in lying and saying everything was fine? Nothing was fine. Everything  was wrong. Wrong. Wrong and there was nothing Jonghyun could possibly do about it because it was all his fault. All his fault.

Like always Jonghyun ended up in the same place. The place where Key left him. There he sat on the bench where he realised that he should have never left Key or his unborn child. However, he was too late. No matter how much Jonghyun wished to turn back time if he could turn it back and have Key in his arms and look into those eyes that were filled with nothing but love, love for him.

Looking around the park lost deep  in his depressing thoughts Jonghyun noticed a small boy sitting at the base of a tree crying.  Wondering what might be wrong with him he made his way over to the young child.

Jonghyun promised himself that he would help anyone he saw in need, help them like he should have helped Key and his unborn child. Perhaps by doing this it would lessen the guilt that ate away at his heart every second he breathed.

“Hey, what is wrong little one? Why are you crying?” Jonghyun asked sitting down next to the boy. Is this what it would be like to comfort his unborn child Jonghyun wondered as he tried to calm the little boy down. Maybe he thought but there is no way that he would ever know. 

“Hyuuuuung!!! My Appa I can’t find him he was here a minute ago but now he isn’t” the young boy wailed. Flinging himself onto Jonghyun hugging him tightly. These small arms perhaps this is how his child would have hugged him if he was ever lost.

“Aiigggoo, why are you crying now? Hyung is here. I’ll stay with you until Appa comes back.” Jonghyun  replied reassuringly hugging the child back.

“Really? Hyung Thank You!!!” the little boy squealed. He reminds me of Key  Jonghyun thought to himself he was always this active. 

“No problem, now how about I tell you a story about how I once met a princess? What do you say?” he replied laughing patting the young boys back.

“Waaah!! Princesses Taeminnie loves princesses!!” Taemin answered bouncing up and down.

“Well then Taeminnie let me go back to that day” Jonghyun said smiling.


OMG i'm such a rubbish author how long has it been since I last updated you can throw chickens at me all you want. It has been 9 months and I truly apologize but so many things have just happened in my life in the past 9 months that I haven't had the time to update. First little H who is thankfully well :) then my auntie having a healthy baby boy who is actually the cutest thing ever and the most important thing in my life. To applying to universities having exams the stress and then trouble within the family OTL. I have no excuses and a lot of you are probably really angry at me :( This is a really short update don't worry i'm working on the story in my free time. I'm currently on holiday visiting family in Pakistan :D I'm here until just after eid im so excited to that here. Anyway guys hope you liked this update and aren't to angry at me for updating 400000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years.

Oh let me not forget

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES (hopefully :P)