Where It All Began

Turn Back Time

This is a flashback in Jonghyun's POV


  I’m pregnant!” Key's words rang in my ears. I stood there in shock not knowing how to react. Looking away I tried to make sense of what he had just told me. I have to get out of here. I have to. "J-j-jonghyun" Key whispered. I could hear how broken he was. 

 “I didn’t want it to go this far…. I don’t want that thing…  What have I done?” I hissed not looking at him   

“I gave you everything! I even gave you he most important thing … my body! Was that not enough! What do you want? Money? Oh! Wait, you already got that! My life then? Answer me!” He begged.  

“No, your body was enough.” I mocked stepping around him leaving the room. 

 

  I ran. I ran as fast as I could in an attempt to escape from everything.  Ignoring Key who was screaming at me to stop. I kept running. Running until I reached the one place that brought me peace. A place that I had brought Key to countless times. Andong lake with its calm waters and beautiful scenery I knew it was the place where I could gather my thoughts.  I dropped to my knees looking out at the setting sun. What have I done? I thought to myself. I loved Key that was one thing I knew but I never wanted a child. How could this happen? Was this even possible? Key was a man and men could not conceive? Right? These were the questions which haunted me and before I knew it I broke down crying. Jonghyun what are you doing here? I asked myself. However, I myself honestly didn't know the answer. I sat there letting the tears slip from my eyes thinking of Key and how stupid I was for leaving like that.   

 

  " There is someone trying to jump off the bridge" I heard an elderly women shout as she ran past me. I stood up looking round trying to make sense of the situation. I could see everyone running towards the bridge and I ran after them. Who could it be? I thought but as I neared I  wished I had never come. There stood Key the man I loved. The man I was stupid enough to leave and then it hit me he was the one carrying my child. The child I had left because I was afraid of responsibility. I had left the two most important things in the world just because I Jonghyun was afraid of commitment.  

 

  " Key! Key! Don't you bloody dare jump" I screamed running up to where he stood. He turned round looking at me with wide eyes and I could see the pain I had caused him. Why had I run away? Why? " Key! Key! Listen to me. I never meant to say those things. I never meant to leave you. I love you. Don't jump... Please don't jump... Key I can't live without you... Please... I'm begging you" I cried trying to grab for him so he wouldn't fall. Key looked at me again tears streaming down his. 

" I am so sorry Jonghyun. My love" he croaked. Before I could make sense of what had been said Key jumped. "Keeeeeeeey!!!!!!" I screamed runningtowards where he once stood. No! No! This can't be happening I thought to myself. This is not possible. Key. My love. My Life. The mother of my child he couldn't have jumped he wasn't that stupid.  I looked down and I knew what had to be done. 

 

  I jumped. I jumped in after my life. To save him and protect him like I should have from the beginning. Even if I didn't survive but he did I knew I would have done one thing right because I would rather he live than I. As my body crashed in to the cold water I began searching for him. I swam everywhere but I could not see him. Pleas let him be ok I thought to myself and then I saw him. I saw his lifeless body floating downwards. I lost all my senses and I swam downwards praying that there was a chance he was still alive. I finally reached him grabbing him and wrapping my arm securely around his waist I began swimming upwards.  

 

  I pulled myself and Key out of the water. Everyone had gathered around us. I began mouth to mouth.  He lay there lifeless. Please let him be alright I thought. If something happens it will be because of me.  I began applying pressure to his. Nothing happened. "Key!!" I screamed. "Key!! Can you hear me?" I asked. I began shaking his body to try and wake him up. "Key! Key! Please answer me... ANSWER MEEEE!!!" I sobbed. I couldn't control myself I grabbed Key and pulled him into my arms. I wasn't going to let go now I couldn't let him go. I had already done that once I wasn't going to do that again. Even when the ambulance arrived and the people around me tried to pull me away I held on tightly. " Sir, There is nothing you can do! He is gone." The doctor shouted pulling me away from Key.   

 

  Jonghyun what have you done? It's my fault. If I hadn't  left Key would still be here. Key would be in my arms. Our hearts would still beat as one but because of my mistake this would never happen again. I had lost Key's and with him he took my heart.          


Hey Guys so the first chapter is up :d I hope you enjoyed it or maybe you didn't coz I definetly balled my eyes out writing this. Why do I always get ideas of sad and angsty stories ? I don't know anymore OTL. So i'm sorry if I updated later than you guys expected *bows 90 degress* I have been really busy lately babysitting my auntie's little angel or should I say little devil... just kidding I love her to bits. However, the fact that she is a little pest maybe my fault.... awk who am I kidding It is all my fault. I don't think she would know who SHINee was.Why did she have to see me watch SHINee Dream Girl MV *sobs* now everytime I see her she keeps whining and going " Put SHINee on .. I wanna see SHINee... Put SHINee Uncles on." SHINee uncles *facepalm* I don't even know what to say after that.  I spent most of yesterday showing her their music videos and lsitening to her sing and attempt to dance Ring Ding Dong. That one line "Wwing Ding Dong Wing Ding Ding" OTL  what have I done? I have corrupted her innocent little mind  Anyway I hope you guys are having a great summer. Tell me what you are up to hopefully its more exciting than  what I've been up to the last few days!!

Please comment I don't bite... maybe I do... Lol just kidding I don't but your lovely comments make me happy and a happy Patch= quicker updates :P