Chapter 4

Our Promise

Sulli POV

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miyaho-imnida. Miau!" Victoria-unnie shaped a cat's paw with her hand and put it beside her face. "It's cute! Why don't you guys like it?"

"No offence unnie but f(x) is way cooler," Amber-unnie replied.

 I can only laugh at the sight of these people bickering. Truthfully, I like f(x) better than Miyaho thugh I won't deny that it's cute. But it would be too childish once we grow old. Victoria unnie's been convincing us for that name as soon as we told her we agreed on f(x).

"Yeah, unnie. F(x) is much much cooler. Miyaho will seem more and more childish as we get older. I mean, imagine 5 years later and you're 27 but people will still call you Miyaho's Victoria." Krystal interrupted.

 

Just then, I heard the sound of the door creak and a group of good looking boys walk in. SHINee. But..there's only 4 people...

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shining SHINee-imnida!"

"Ah, Jinki, You came! Help us pick our name!"

Victoria-unnie said as she see Onew-oppa walk in. They always have this pairing between us and SHINee. Vic-unnie and Onew-oppa. Luna-unnie and Jonghyun-oppa. Key and Amber-unnie and Minho-oppa and Krystal. But I'm close to him too though not as close as I am with Heechul-oppa.

"We're down to Miyaho and f(x). Vic-unnie is too keen on Miyaho but we all agreed on f(x)," Luna-unnie explained to the newcomers.

"Yah, oppa! Where's Taemin?" asks Krystal as soon as Minho take his seat.

"He'll come. He just went to buy beverages for us all."

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name. He's coming in less than a few minutes! I bumped into him earlier but I'm just too nervous to talk to him. Sure enough after another few heated arguments between Vic-unnie and the others, he came in and apologises to everyone for being late.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm sorry for being late. I'm Taemin."

"Hi! I'm Song Qian but people call me Victoria." Vic-unnie chimed in. As if on cue, everbody start introducing themselves to Taemin.

"Park Sunyoung but call me Luna."

"Yo, I'm Amber."

"Soojung-imnida but from now on I'm Krystal."

"Oh, you're Jessica-noona's sister, right?" he asks Soojung.

"Yes, yes I am."

"And how about you?" he turned and asks me. He eyed me with scrutiny.

"Sulli."

"I believe we met before."

"Um, yeah." I replied awkwardly.

"Guys! We have to focus on our group's name!" Luna-unnie said.

"How about this, we take a vote and which name got the most vote wins." Onew-oppa suggested.

We all wrote our preferred name on a little piece of paper. I thought hard and decided to go with f(x). I can feel Taemin's eyes on me all the time the room's silent.

"Ok, let's count the votes!"

In the end f(x) won with 8 to 2. I'm guessing the 2 is from Victoria-unnie and Onew-oppa. Onew-oppa is consoling Victoria-unnie, who is still pouting over her loss. Then, someone tapped my shoulder lightly.

"Sulli, can I talk to you for awhile after this?" I nodded and turned my attention back to our manager who has been quiet all this while.

"Ok, so we all agreed for f(x). There's only the colour now. Lee Soo Man wants you to pick between Pearl Light Periwinkle or Royal Blue."

"How about we let noona choose?" Onew oppa said and we all agreed. Victoria-unnie's face lights up and she quickly choose.

"Pearl Light Periwinkle! I love that colour."

"Alright. So, everyone agree?" We all nodded in unison.

"Ok, that's all for tonight. See you guys tomorrow. Remember your debut is in 2 months."

"Neh oppa!"

"And one more thing... no dating."