7

Love Only Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wedding Day

“Are you really going to marry that jerk?” Doojoon asked when Hyuna was sitting on a chair with makeup artist and stylist beautifies her. “Oppa, you have been repeating asking the same question since yesterday. I know what you are worrying about, you don’t need to. Whether how marriage life turn into in the future we can’t predict, but at least I know no matter what happen, you and grandpa will always there for me.” Hyuna smiled to ease Doojoon worried. She knew, she knew how important she was to her brother and her grandpa. These past few days was in her happiest mood because she got to see how her grandpa being childish and playful. “Aish. I still can’t let you marry someone like him when I know he wouldn’t give you happiness.” Doojoon growled. “Oppa” Jihyun called for her husband's attention. “You shouldn’t be here.” Jihyun said after giving a peck on Doojoon lips. “Fine. I will wait outside.” Doojoon gave Jihyun a kiss and leave the room.

“Thanks unnie.” Hyuna said when she had enough of Doojoon repeating his question. “He’s merely over reacting. And being your brother, he just wants you to be happy.” Jihyun smiled looking at Hyuna. “Unnie. How do you feel when you are going to get married to oppa?” “Hmm. Nervous; happy; blessing and lot of unable to describe the feeling. How about you?” Jihyun smiling recalling her wedding day. “Hmm. Nervous; lost; wandering.” Hyuna replied. “Hyuna-ah. Are you happy?” Jihyun asked with concern and being not only her friend but also as a family member with her. Jihyun dote Hyuna like her yeodongsaeng just like Doojoon act like to Hyuna but never just how Doojoon was being overreacted. ”Unnie. Freaking speaking, I’m not sure. I don’t love Kim Jaejoong at all and so does he. ”Hyuna sighed. “And he just a jerk and a ert. I don’t know how am I going to survive” Hyuna suddenly outburst which earned laughter from everyone in the room. “Wow. Never know that you will outburst just like that.” Jihyun chuckled. “Seem like he held a place in your heart.” Jihyun continued. “MWO? NOOOOOO.” Hyuna shouted, making everyone laugh even more. Everyone in this room knows Hyuna really well, even the makeup artist and the hair stylist. Hyuna was well known to be able to control her emotion and temper well especially to strangers.

“Hyuna-ah. Stop moving.” The makeup artist and the hair stylist said union. “Mianhae unnie.” Hyuna back to her position and pouting cutely to everyone but earn another scold. “Hyuna-ah. Stop pouting, I can’t put makeup on your face.” “Nae.” Hyuna said closing her eyes.

After nearly 2 hours of beautifying Hyuna, Hyuna was asked to get into her wedding dress. It was a branded designer, art piece for her wedding dress. Usually wedding dress was white, but instead this time Hyuna wedding dress was pink short long tube wedding gown. The top half was a tube type design which shown Hyuna milky white shoulder and the bottom half was feather short-long dress which display Hyuna smooth milky leg that reached her mid-thigh.

When Hyuna walked out from the changing room, everyone in the room gasped looking at Hyuna. They were speechless of how Hyuna being so beautiful and y at the same time. “Who choose this wedding gown for you?” Gayoon asked with the rest walking to Hyuna which was standing in front of the full length mirror. “Kim harabeoji” Hyuna was totally dumbfounded by how she looks like. This dress was designed just for her according to her figure and she never tries until today and now wearing this wedding gown for the first time. “Hyuna-ah. You look gorgeous. I’m sure Jaejoong will fall for your charm.” Gayoon still looking at Hyuna.

“Hyun……” Jiyong came in but gasped immediately looking at his granddaughter. “Oh. Grandpa.” Hyuna called. “My granddaughter looked so beautiful. Can I don’t send you off today?” Jiyong joked with the girls laughing. “You looked just your mother, beautiful and charming as always.” Jiyong said with his tears rolling off from his eyes. “Grandpa.” Hyuna said wiping his tears. “I shouldn’t cry. Today is my granddaughter big days.” Jiyong stopped crying and gave a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter