6

Love Only Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before the wedding (Night)

Hyuna Side

Today the girls threw a bachelorette party for Hyuna at Club Ellui. Hyuna was thankful for the girls intended, for having the party for her, but she never liked to go night club and never been there once. But Jihyun convinced her that she should experience something different, something she never done once in her lifetime. With Jihyun around Hyuna, Doojoon agreed but before leaving the house to Gayoon’s house to dress up, Doojoon kept nagging and nagging about they should be careful, be home early, don’t drink too much alcohol and even offer to pick them up, but Jihyun somehow persuaded Doojoon that they will be home early as the next day will be Hyuna’s wedding day, if really needed, she will call him.

“Unnie, why is my dress so revealing?” Hyuna came out from the fitting room. She was wearing black short dress that shows her milky shapely legs, but not only that, when Hyuna turned around, her was shown which made Hyuna extra uncomfortable that she kept pulling her dress to make it longer.

“YAH. Hyuna-ah. Stop pulling that dress, you are going to tear that dress soon.” Gayoon scolded and stopped Hyuna from pulling the dress. “But my dress is too short and this dress is too revealing.” Hyuna whined and kept pouting showing her aegyo to her unnie. “We are going night club, what do you expect to wear? This?” Gayoon showed the clothes that Hyuna wears this afternoon and rolled her eyes looking at Hyuna.

“But my dress doesn’t have to be that revealing? And why aren’t your clothes that revealing as me?” Hyuna complained. “First, you’re the main lead today. Second, Jihyun and I are married. Thirdly, this is going to be your last chance wearing this type of dress. Today you are going to do all sorts of stuff that you have never done before and couldn’t be done after you get married.” Gayoon reasoned out knowing that Hyuna losing the mouth battle

Jihyun came in with her eyes wide looking at Hyuna. “Omo, Hyuna you’re so y.” Jihyun shouted in excitement as this was her first time seeing Hyuna wearing something so short and the curvy she has.“Not only that.” Hyuna turned around, showing her back to Jihyun with helpless shown on her face.

“OMG, everyone going to be drooling all over when they saw you.” Jihyun excitement was overwhelming herself that she never gets the help-me expression displayed on Hyuna face. “Hyuna, you have great body why do you always hide them?” Gayoon came over and have a good look at Hyuna again.

“Because this wasn’t me. Wearing these kinds of clothes makes me difficult to move and this will attract ert to attack me.” Hyuna felt helpless. The one that could help her to get rid of this dress was overwhelming and the one who was not overwhelming always win her argument and this was why she was a one of a great lawyer in Yoon Logistics

“Stop showing grievance expression. You should relish this last moment. Tomorrow going to be your big day and you are going to become someone's wife that you not allowed to play like before.” Gayoon soften Hyuna expression. “Don’t bother about what you wear, but focus on how to enjoy your last moment being single. This is going to be once and for all bachelorette party for yourself.” Hyuna nodded her head and stopped thinking about the clothes she was wearing. Today going to be the night that she is going to do something that she never done in her life and never able to experience after she got married.

Club Ellui

When they reached Club Ellui, the queue was longer than Hyuna could think of. But because Gayoon was a VIP member that they could get in without queuing which earned quite a number of glares from some ladies. When they walked in, they whole place was full pack with familiar face could be seen. From the model, to idol to artist and even wealthy businessman son or daughter.

When Hyuna walking towards to their VIP room, men were looking which made Hyuna uncomfortable that made her hold onto Jihyun arm tightly and avoided the glance that threw to her. When the door was opened, she was welcomed by her friends. She really misses her friend and she felt that she never met them for long.

“Omo. What the hell is this?” Hyuna opened up the present from her friend. She pulled out a very y lingerie. Everyone was laughing at Hyuna expression.

“You are marrying to Kim Jaejoong, the most handsome and y who also happen to be rich and the heir of Kim Enterprise. You must have this seductive to make him stay ensure that no woman could take him away from you.” Hyuna friends explained.

“Omo. This is cute.” Jihyun pulled out another lingerie from the box

 “Was this even considering lingerie?” Gayoon showed everyone what she had pulled out when all the girls was laughing.

“I love this.” Jihyun shouted in excitement.

“If you want, you can have it. I think I need some air” Hyuna thought rolling her eyes. “What the hell are they thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter