1

Love Only Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

"."

FLASHBACK

"Grandfather. I disapprove this marriage. Do you know what kind of person you are sending Hyuna to marry to? He's just a jerk. He will never bring happiness to Hyuna." I banged into grandfather study room after knowing about the arrange marriage between Hyuna and Jaejoong. What the hell was grandfather thinking?

"Where are your manners now? I'm still your grandfather and you need to show me the respect that you should show." Grandfather puts down the newspaper that he was reading aside

"I will respect you if you have never done anything stupid. You know well who Jaejoong was and you still agree that arrange marriage." I raised my voice but trying to hold my anger

"And what do you think as wise thing to do? Have you seen how Hyuna now? She doesn't talk nor even show any expression. I thought that if I continue this marriage she will at least throw me in her temper but no. She just obedient to all the instruction I give her." Grandfather walk to his bookshelf browsing some book

"You saying if Hyuna make noise and reject the marriage you will follow? Please, grandfather. I know you well. Hyuna marriage was just a business to you. Become partner with Kim Enterprise help to create a trading route between the Europe. They have a strong reputation in Europe and you are making use of their reputation advance our business to Europe." Even though grandfather was out only left family but he never shows care and concern to Hyuna and me. All he care was the business

"That's was my first intention before Hyuna left. But after Hyuna left, I know her happiness was more important than anything. She left with that Junhyung and back alone. She had change into someone who was emotionless. I want my granddaughter back. And all I thought was the arrange marriage." Was grandfather telling the truth? Will he end that agreement with the Kim Enterprise and call off the marriage for the sake of Hyuna? I wonder.

"But Hyuna wasn't. Are you still going to carry on the agreement? Two more weeks they get married, if you don't back out now, you are going to put Hyuna happiness into that bastard hand" Watching Hyuna marry Jaejoong was the worst. That bastard will never treat Hyuna well

"Do you have any better idea? I know you ask Jihyun to stay with Hyuna but Jihyun still can't get anything from her. I want to know what actually happen. Why my Hyuna become someone who lost her emotion. I rather have my troublemaker Hyuna than having emotionless Hyuna." No. I have none. All Jihyun done was helping Hyuna to bath and feed her. Hyuna lost the basic to survive.

END OF FLASHBACK

After the talk with grandfather, I'm lost. I understood grandfather's intention. He was using goad and that's always worked on Hyuna. The Hyuna I know was someone who had unyielding personality. She believes what she believes and will fight for what she believes. Just like her relationship with Junhyung. She never gives up no matter what they had done in any mean to separate them. She will never allow anyone to control her like a puppet.

It just doesn't make sense. What actually happens between Hyuna and Junhyung? Where the hell was Junhyung? I had sent people to search for Junhyung and investigate what happen between them but I receive nothing. Was Junhyung die? And that was the only conclusion I had. Hyuna and Junhyung are life for one another. They survive for one another. Hyuna lost Junhyung meaning she lost the strength to survive.

"Hyun-ah. Can I come in?" I knock on Hyuna door before going in. I want to see how she was. I'm really worried about her condition. I went into her room after knocking knowing she wouldn't reply. Her room had changed. She never liked the darkness. Her room always bright just like her personality but now her room has been just darkness. All the curtain was pulled down with the window shut close. She lost herself.

"Hyun-ah. Mind if I open the curtain?" Knowing she wouldn't reply me I opened up the curtain with the window wide open. When I turned my head, all I saw was Hyuna lying on the bed lifelessly. She really lost her will to survive. My heart ached when she behaves this way.

"Hyun-ah. Are you not going to talk to me again? Won't you miss me? You know I miss you a lot. I miss your whine, I miss your voice, I miss your present, and I miss your trouble." I pulled Hyuna up and make her sit on the bed instead of lying on the bed. She looks pale and thin. I started to caress her cheek.

"Hyun-ah. Please talk to me. My heart aching to see you behave this way, please Hyuna" I started to weep and pulled Hyuna to hug her. My heart really aches. She wasn't like this. This wasn't Hyuna. I want my Hyuna back. I started to feel my shirt getting wet. Hyuna was crying. She was hurt. She tightens her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"Hyun-ah. No matter what happens, oppa will be here for you. Please don't shut yourself down and block me out. You need to pour your feeling out." I started to her back. I put Hyuna on my lap carried her like when we were kids. She just liked a baby to me. I started to rock front and back and sing songs for her to sleep. Jihyun told me that she never sleeps even though she was lying on the bed. After hours of singing and patting Hyuna to sleep, I put Hyuna back to her bed and laid her to sleep. Her face stained with tears. The pain she going through was too much for her to hold that she couldn't even cry.

"Hyun-ah, what actually happen?" I caressed Hyuna cheek, looking at her sleeping face. I left the room to my bed room. "How was Hyuna?" Jihyun asked with worried when I return back to my room. We are now staying at the main house so that Jihyun could able to take care of Hyuna and talk to her.

"Still the same.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter