Chapter 2

Nothing Better

"Ok, we will continue the lesson on our next meeting. Good afternoon Guys and have a nice day." The lecturer concluded and went outside the classroom followed by students who want to go to the cafeteria. 

Seunghyun felt so tired and couldn't stand up for awhile, he felt his muscles ached. Probably because he played basketball too much since yesterday. 

"Aigoo my body.." Seunghyun growled in pain while he was his thighs. 

"Aren't you coming out Seunghyun-sshi?" Suddenly Victoria appeared in front of him and looked at him worriedly. 

TOP raised his head and was shocked for a moment, "Oh, okay. I'll go out, thanks for reminding me.. Um, Victoria-sshi." he mumbled his last words and bowed in shame. 

"What happened to you actually? You look like you're in pain." Victoria kept talking to TOP, with a concerned look painted on her face. 

TOP stared at her blankly with a half gaping mouth. After about 15 seconds he blinked and then realized that Victoria was talking to him. "Oh, I hurted my legs. Er, too much basketball, perhaps." He muttered, and without looking towards Victoria again. He looks shy that time. 

"Do you want me to get you some pain reliever???" She offered, still looked concern about TOP.

"No no no no .. You don't have to!! Really. I can go now, I'm healthy enough now. Thanks already worried about me, Victoria-sshi. Excuse me!!" Seunghyun suddenly stood up and walked fastly outside the classroom. 

Victoria didn't say anything but still looked at TOP's back til he finally dissapeared. 

"You should let me help you, Seunghyun-sshi.." Victoria mumbled sadly. 

On the way outside the class, she saw something on the floor near the classrom door. On that thing, there's a keychains bearing a name "T.O.P", and a Hatsune Miku's chibi keychains. She picked that up and quickly ran somewhere. 

 

TOP's POV

Aish!! What's really wrong with me???!!!!!

I felt furious towards myself, because I was acting like an idiot in front of Victoria-sshi. "Why did I..?" I asked myself while searched for my motorcycle lock. I was at the parking lot. 

I reached into my pockets and my bag but there was no key, my lock. It was gone. It wasn't in my pockets. Where did I left it?! 

I stopped my movements for awhile and thought. What did I do? Ouch!!! Today is not my day!! 

Finally I decided to go back to the classroom. When I reached the parking lot's exit, I saw someone I know and I stopped my steps. It was like my body froze when I saw her. I could feel my heart beats faster than before. I could sense that my body suddenly became hot, especially my chest. 

Victoria Song.

That girl was looking here and there, does she look for someone? Suddenly, she caught my figured and waved towards me. I painted a weird smile on my face as she approached me. And I was realizing that in her hand, she has my lock. I recognized it from the Miku's keychains. My eyes grew wider.

"Is this yours?" She finally stood exactly in front of me, I became droop and felt so nervous when she was like -- close to me. 

I answered her question with a timorous nod. 

"Th.. Thank you, Victoria-sshi." 

---

Aigoo.. Finally I updated chapter 2 of this story >,<

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time.

But I updated now right? ;) Thanks for supporting and subscribing my story you

How is my second chapter? Please gimme your opinion below, you ;)

Thank you.