Chapter 3

Nothing Better

 

Seunghyun was standing in front of Victoria nervously, repeatedly rubbed back of his neck. He ddn't know what to say anymore after Victoria handed his motorcycle lock. He already thanked her, wasn't that enough? He thought. Seunghyun was thinking really hard about what would he say next. 

Ah right! I should ask her that! 

But --

Ah, nevermind. I'll just ask.

His brain was filled with a flash of words, made Seunghyun became more nervous. 

"Er, do -- doyouwantmetorideyouhome?!" TOP said briskly. Victoria gave him a confused look. She didn't quite understand what was TOP said, because he was talking so fast.

"Yes?" VIctoria asked, puzzled.

TOP felt his body would soon explode, his lips felt so stiff made it so hard to be moved. TOP secretly balled his hands until his nails whitened. 

TOP then slowly inhaled and began speaking.

"Do you.. mind if.. I ride you home..?" TOP asked quitely and was presuming himself to looked thru Victoria's eyes. Something that he never do before, looking at her face directly. 

You has a very beautiful eyes, Victoria Song. 

And for the first time after he knows Victoria Song, he smiled to her. A smile that he only ever give to someone that belongs to him before, someone that he loved before. 

In other side, Victoria looks shocked by what had been said by TOP. But in the depths of her heart, she was pleased with those words. And then she replied TOP's smile with a more friendly and warm smile. 

Victoria was about to answered TOP's offer when suddenly a guy's voice reached their place.

"Victoria-sshi.." 

That voce was really familiar in Victoria's ears. The voice was gentle and warming. Before, that voice was the only that could comforts her. But now, that voice is the only voice that Victoria wanted to erased from her memory. 

"Victoria-sshi... I wanna talk to you. Could you come with me for awhile..?" That guy finally approached TOP and Victoria. 

But Victoria didn't even turn her head towards him. She still stood in front of TOP with her head dropped. 

Nichkhun was standing beside her, looked at her sincerely. Nichkhun face showed his serenity and sorrow. He felt regrets encased his soul. 

"I'm.. sorry.." Nichkhun's voice faltered and his eyes filled with tears. But Victoria ignored him. 

"Who are you..?" Suddenly, Seunghyun's voice resuscitated them.

 

TOP's POV

"Who are you..?" I asked with my worried tone. I looked at them and confused. What was happening between them before?

Why are they like this with each other?

Why am I the only who doesn't know anything here?

Why he came at such a precious time of mine?!

Why?!

I swore in my heart. 

I didn't know why, my heart felt like I didn't like it when this guy came, ruined my precious moment with Victoria. I don't know why my heart suddenly became angry. I felt angry builded in my chest. All I wanted to do is hit this guy's face as hard as I can. I thought that in the past he also hurted Victoria. That's why he begged to Victoria like that. Right. It should be like that. 

But, I should hold my anger in front of her. 

I wanted to comfort her when I see her hurted. That such of think suddenly popped in my mind. 

I don't know why my heart became like this towards her. 

Nevermind, I'll just do what I think right.

I clenched my hands.

"She looks like she doesn't want to talk to you." 

---

Enjoy Chpter 3, you ;) Give me you opinion below ^^

And I'm sorry if any grammars were wrong. I'm not good in english yet. But I promise you i'll learn more ;D

Thanks!