Chasing Two

The Grand Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

I woke up with the sound of high pitched barks. I shifted my position on my bed to look for HyunWook, seeing him near the window. He was looking at something outside.

When did I fall asleep? Perhaps I reminiscing about Kyuhyun too much sent me to sleep. What?! Reminiscing Kyuhyun? Am I over thinking myself about him? No, no... Kim Ryeowook you're getting stupid.

 

"What's wrong, HyunWook?" I put on my soft, fluffy giraffe slippers and went to my window to see where my puppy is looking. My hair was such a mess and my breath probably reeks. Well, I just woke up so what do you expect?

"What the green grasshopper?!" I said with shock when seeing where HyunWook is looking. Kyuhyun is outside my house! He's already in our garden and how the heck did he enter? I'm sure my dad doesn't want visitors in this time of the night! It's already 10:30 pm!

I opened the window with a rush and stared at the man outside.

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing here? How did you get in? It's already night time!" I said to him, not too loud though. I don't want to wake up my hyung nor the maids in the house. I know our house is big and our rooms are pretty much far from each other, but I still don't want them to know that my suitor is here in this time of the night. They might get the wrong idea.

"I told you I'll see you later. And that later is now." He said to me with a chuckle. Okay, Mr. Show off... I get what you mean. I knew it you were planning something like this.

I sighed in defeat. He's already here so I can do nothing about it, can't I?

"Stay right there, alright?" I gestured him to stay wherever he's standing and went downstairs to go to him. I left HyunWook there in my room, more like forgotten him. I literally rushed to go to Kyuhyun. Tell me the reason why I want to go to him please, because I don't know the why too.

I went down almost flying, not sure if I'm excited to see him or I want him to go home. Of course I'm worried for him because he's out here instead in his own house. What if he meets someone, like a bad guy, on his way home? Aish... This man is really frustrating me.

I am near our front door, ready to turn left to our garden but then I passed by onto a mirror and god I look stupid! My hair is hilarious and I have sleeping marks on my face! Gosh! How am I going to face Kyuhyun like this? I'm in my uniform too! Aaahhhh!!! Need to change! Need to change clothes!

I turned around to go back to my room, doing my first step.

"But Kyuhyun is waiting outside! You don't want to make him wait, right?" The side of my head spoke to me.

"But I don't want him to see me like this!" Another side debated the other part of my brain. Aahh! I'm getting crazy!

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

"Kyu!" I heard Ryeowookie call me. He peeked on the door on the side of his house from his room. I can see his ragged hair, going in all directions up in the air. I can't help but to chuckle at his cuteness and seeing him only give a peek, he looked like a kid shy at his visitor. "Kyu, what are you doing here?" He finally went out and came closer to me. I can feel my heartbeat going faster with every step he takes nearer to my direction. He's still in his school uniform? Why is that? Oh well... He still is good looking as hell and adding up those sleeping marks and lines on his face make him cuter and adorable. He looks like an angel who just woke up from a deep sleep.

"You look so cute..." I saw him blush and nervously scratched his nape. Oh, did I speak too loud? I guess I did... But seeing his priceless reaction sends bliss to my heart. Why didn't I fall for him earlier than I did?

"Umm..." He secretly fixed his bangs, putting them in perfect position, but his hair on the other parts is still messy. How cuter can this man get?

"Thanks, Wookie." I said and fixed the rest of his hair that were standing out of place. I saw his cheeks went redder. Ahh... A sight I always wanted to see. I never get tired of seeing a blushing Wookie.

"Thanks for what?" He suddenly looked at me in the eyes, full of innocence in them and filled with curiosity and purity. He looked so... angelic.

"For coming down to talk to me. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter