A/N: How things are going to be from now on.

Glass Mask

I'm so ing sorry you guys. I've been trying so hard to come up with chapters, but I just can't do it. I'm not very confident at doing chaptered fanfics or any fanfiction for that matter. The only fanfic that I've written that was chaptered, was my Exo OTP Collection. I'm probably going to take a break from this story for a bit to focus on other things, like this new OTP Collection that I'm planning to make. This doesn't mean that I'm going to abandon this story. I'm just not going to update this story frequently. I tried to make it a goal to update at least every 2 days, but because of that I end up not having enough material for you guys to read. I make up the chapter on the spot, and I tend to get writers' block very easily. Also with school coming up on the 20th, I'm not going to be able to update a lot anyways due to homework and tests.

I understand if you guys unsubscribe. I don't blame you. But I'll try to update this story as much as I can. So far, this has been one of my most successful stories, and I'm thankful for that. I'm definitely not going to abandon the story at all. But I hope that you guys support my decision.

Now onto a bit more exciting and less depressing news. As I mentioned before, I will be making a new story sometime soon. I'm probably going to focus on that more than Glass Mask just because it's going to be a OTP Collection rather than a story that has more plot to it. I'll be telling you about it more later today or tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope you guys will understand and support me on this. I will try to get Ch. 4 of Glass Mask written by today and I'll will most likely update it tomorrow or on Tuesday.

 

~CookiesAndCoffee