Ch. 3 - The Plan

Glass Mask

"So what should we do today?" Heechul asked. After school had ended, we walked to Heechul's house to hang out. I shrugged. "I dunno. Wanna watch a movie?" "What movie?" I looked through the many DVDs that he had and showed him one. "How about Harry Potter?" He nodded, "Sure. Put it in."

While we were watching the movie, Heechul turned to me. "Ne ____." "Hmm?" "Don't you ever feel like you want to get revenge for what Kris did to you?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Why?" He grinned a bit. "This is your chance! Jiyeon for some reason is trying to be nice to you. If you are able to be friends with her, you'll be able to get revenge on Kris!"

"Oh my god, Heechul! You're a ing genius! But how am I going to do that when he's around Jiyeon all the time?" We sat and thought. "Oh I know! Jiyeon's throwing a party in two days. Try to get on her good side and maybe she'll be able to invite you. Then when Kris is alone, try to 'be friends' with him." I nodded and slapped his arm. "I never knew you could be so smart Heechul!"

"YAH! I'm very smart thank you!" He yelled. I laughed at him while patting his head. "Sure you are sweetie. You really shouldn't lie to yourself." He pouted and started to mumble angrily, "Whatever. Let's just continue watching the movie and tomorrow you can try to get on Jiyeon's nice side."

~The Next Day~

When I got to school, I headed towards my locker where I saw Jiyeon, Min-Jyung, and Kris. I could tell Kris was uncomfortable standing there. "____! You're here!" Jiyeon said. I looked at her and nodded. "Yup! Is there anything you need?" She smiled, "Yes, actually I do. I was wondering if you and Heechul would like to come to my party that I'm throwing in two days." Wow, that was quick. I pretended to think about it. "Sure, why not." She grinned. "Great! Can't wait for you to come! See you at lunch!" She then walked away with Min-Jyung and Kris.

Heechul then came up to me. "What did she say?" "Right when I got here, she asked me to her party." His eyes widended. "Seriously? That quick?!" I nodded my head. "Yeah, that quick. It took me by surprise. But whatever, what's done is done. Let's head to class."


I'm so sorry that this was late! I had such bad writer's block. ;A; So I'm sorry if the chapter is really short. I just couldn't come up with anything. For me personally, I have trouble writing chaptered things, because I tend to get writer's block easily. But from now on, I'll try to make the story progress a bit more. Also, school is about to start for me, so if I don't update regularly, it's probably cuz of school.  Anyways, thanks for reading! Comment what you thought below! c: