Ch. 1 - The Start of a New School Year

Glass Mask

It's been two months since Kris left me. I know that I shouldn't be dwelling on the past, but I can't help it. Every time I think about what happened, I always hear his voice telling me all those horrible things. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I've never felt so angry in my entire life. I feel like I was wronged, I had loved him for so long without complaint and he treats me like this? I want revenge.. and I want it now.

~A week later~

I woke up because of my alarm clock ringing. Today was the first day of Senior year for me. I'd have to see that scumbag's face again. I chuckled a bit. People are going to be surprised that we broke up aren't they? I walked to the bathroom to get ready. After I had finished showering and brushing my teeth, I went to my closet.

I chose to wear ripped black skinny jeans with a white shirt. I then proceeded to put on my wedge sneakers, get my bag and leave the house with my car keys. I had a silver Lamborghini that my father had given to me before he and my mom left to go to China for business. I got into the car and drove off to school. I smirked slightly. Let's start this school year with a bang, shall we?

I drove into the parking lot and found a good spot. Once I got out of my car, people were staring at me. I heard them whispering things like, "Oh my god, isn't that ____?", "The nerd? No, I don't think so. This chick is ing hot." I turned to look at the guy and smirked. "Ne, I'm that 'nerd'. Surprised?" I walked away but not before seeing everyone's shocked faces.

I walked to my first class and saw Kris and Jiyeon sitting next to each other along with some of Kris' friends. They didn't seem to notice me and I scoffed a bit. . I sat down and waited for the teacher to come in. I could see my best friend Heechul walking towards me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "____, did you finally take my advice and dress nicely?" I playfully punched him in the stomach. "Yah Kim Heechul, watch what you're saying, ." He laughed and pinched my cheek. "Aigoo, you've grown so much over the summer! Cussing, being rude, dressing nicely. I've taught you so well!"

"Sure you did." I replied, laughing. "Hey," he talked quietly, "I heard from Eunhyuk that Kris cheated on you and left you for that Jiyeon chick. Are you doing alright?" I nodded and smiled at him. "Don't worry Heechul-ah, I'm doing just fine. In fact I'm planning on making this the best year ever."

He started whining. "Yah, do you not know how to respect your elders? I'm older than you, you need to call me Oppa!" I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "You're only older by a few months. Don't be getting all dramatic on me." We continued talking and joking around for the rest of the class.

Kris' POV

Holy , is that ____? Damn, she looks really different. She almost kinda looks hot. I shook my head. What the hell am I talking about? I left that dumb , I can't be thinking about things like that, I have Jiyeon now. But I couldn't help looking at ____ the whole class period.


The first chapter is done! I hope you guys thought it was okay. Also sorry for any typos, I kinda rushed through this. It was really ing hard to come up with something because of how much writers' block I had. Anyways, thanks for reading Ch. 1! Leave a comment down below telling me what you thought of it! c: