Chapter Four

Miss(TER) Right?!

"Hey, Hyung. Don't you think that Sehee Noona's pretty?" Ricky asked their sleepy leader.

"Yeah, I suppose, but she's younger than me. Let me sleep now~" Ricky finally stopped bothering their leader and went off to find Changjo. The boys were getting their make up done because in a while, they'll have to record their first episode of their new reality show. They were nervous, of course, and didn't know how to do anything for a reality show.

Nor did they expect a plot twist in the first episode.

The boys straightened up when Andy came through the door, and were caught off guard, because normally, they would be handed a tablet or an iPad with a video message instead.

“Guys, you will have a seventh member joining you today,” Papa Andy said to the six In Trend-Dols.

“WAIT, WHAT? IN MIDDLE OF MISS RIGHT PROMOTIONS?” The boys were flabbergasted. First, they meet Sehee, who is like the most beautiful, perfect angel ever, and now, they have a new member joining them. What more was that the cameras were already rolling at this point and this was something that was definitely going to be in their first episode. Andy just chuckled at their reactions and gestured them to gather around.

"He'll be coming in a while and you are to all treat him nicely. Also, I expect all of you to do well and make this successful." Andy turned around and saw the newcomer walk in awkwardly.

Sehee's Eren's POV; 

"Un-- er, Noona, why can't you come with me?" Minhee Noona just shook her head and said that she can't show her face, especially in front of cameras. She quickly pushed me through the door, handed me my phone and fixed my outfit a bit.

"Now, don't forget. You're lucky you can do a perfect voice imitation, and keep it in a guy's voice. It'll be awkward at first, but don't worry. Now, go break a leg, little cuz. <3" I started walking and heard Andy Sunbae's voice. He turned around and smiled, "Ah, you're here. Come, come."

He grabbed my wrist and brought me in front of my bias ruiners, yet once again. I tried my best to keep my composure and bowed 90 degrees, "Hello, I'm Eren Jung and I'm the new member. Please treat me well.." I quickly glanced around and noticed the cameras were already rolling and everyone was staring at us-- at me.

Changjo's POV;

"Hello, I'm Eren Jung and I'm the new member. Please treat me well.." I heard him say. I didn't know how to react. All I got was this annoying feeling that I met this kid somewhere before. We all smiled and greeted him. As I was the quiet type, I wasn't expected to say much, so I just studied this new kid. If Andy Sunbae put him in our group, that must mean this kid is someone special. That must also mean that he knows about them. Those vampires. Filthy monsters that killed my par-- I just noticed that everyone was staring at me, especially Eren. Speaking of which, this kid was weirdly really pretty and petite. Almost like a female. Nah, there's no way. 

"So, as you know, we all have stage names. What's yours?" I noticed Eren thinking and hesitating a bit before answering.

"R-ryuhan ibnida. Sunbae says it means 'a dragon with genius abilities and beauty.'" I can see the beauty part, abilities, I guess we'll see for ourselves. 

We were then assigned a camera person and sent off to play games. This game was to see who would be cooking lunch. 

We were taken to downtown Seoul and each given a mission card. I noticed Eren seemed really confused and I couldn't help but crack a smile. This guy is just really adorable, I don't know. I'm not developing feelings, am I? Oh shisus. I'm straight. Ahem.. Too early in the story for that.

"YAH, CHANGJO! IF YOU KEEP STARING AT RYUHAN, HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR 'CHANGRICK' SHIPPERS WILL FEEL?" I threw a glare at Niel Hyung and almost lunged at him before stealing a glance at Eren. Is.. Is he blushing? At that moment, I felt heat rush up to my cheeks before I slapped my face. Idiot! Of course he's not blushing. What are you, crazy? He quickly looked away and for some reason, I felt sad.

Eren's POV;

I was consumed my own thoughts, First, I'm a boy that's a girl. Then, vampires do exist. Next, we are hunters. AND, Attack on Titan theme song pops up. AND THEN, we're sent out to play this freaking ga-- "YAH, CHANGJO! IF YOU KEEP STARING AT RYUHAN, HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR 'CHANGRICK' SHIPPERS WILL FEEL?" I felt my face turning red and immediately turned my face. Ridiculous... I would never be shipped with him. Plus, that's just awkward.. I shook my head and soon enough, we finally reached our destination.

There was a big empty space in the middle of the plaza place and the main camera crew already there. We were given the cue to open our mission envelopes.

"Game #1: Musical Chairst. Rules: 1. You must each go separately and borrow a chair from a store or cafe (Except for one person, there will be one group of two). 2. Come back to this area & set your chair down. (BONUS: The first person back will automatically get a free pass they can use any round) 3.After everyone is back, in the first round, everyone will sing a song & cut off together. 4. The person that does not get a chair will sing or rap & then stop. 5. Next person to lose will be the next to to sing or rap, & so on."

"So, everyone understood it, right? Okay then, Ryuhan-ah, you'll be with Changjo! Jonghyun-ah, don't do anything to him. -smirk-" I see Chamgjo Hyung coming my way and awkwardness took over almost too fast. The whistle was blown, and we all speedwalked to our destination. For some reason, Hyung & I had the same destination printed on our paper. This wasn't planned or anything, was it? 

 

---

a/n! I may come back & edit/add stuff. i have to go to chiropractor soon, though.