Chapter One

Miss(TER) Right?!

“EEEEP, I GET TO GO TO KOREA & SEE DEM BIAS RUINERS, TEEN TOP!”

The name’s Nam Sehee and I am 16. I got into TOP Entertainment because my cousin works as Andy Sunbae’s secretary and recommended me for vocals and dance. As soon as I knew it, all my things were packed and I was on a plane to Korea. Yippee. 

Andy Sunbae was really nice and let me use the practice rooms while my luggage was being brought from the airport. I changed into a loose jacket and sweats and kept my hair down. I entered the practice room and I was amazed at the space. There were mirrors and the floor space was huge and omonar, there was also work out equipment, too. I dropped my bag on the side and took my iPhone out. I stretched for a good ten minutes and plugged my phone into the speakers. 

I chose my D-Pryde playlist and almost immediately felt the rhythm rush up my spine and flow into my body. I was planning on sticking to choreo, but I subconsciously added break, popping, and hip-hop. I love dancing, it’s one of those wordless expressions that a human can create. I ended it with the “scorpion dance” made popular by Infinite. 

I got up and looked at the mirror to find a camera crew and Teen Top staring at me with their eyes and mouths opened congruently (a/n! wut).

“EHGOOMUHNEENAH. Mianhaeyo!” I felt my hood fall off my head while I was grabbing my phone and running out the door. I felt myself bump into a camera and brush against one of the members, but I sprinted out anyways.

I ran into the girl’s bathroom and surprisingly bumped into my cousin. She looked flustered, “Yah, Sehee! When did you get here? Ah, you got here then? Hm, your stuff should be in my dorm already. Oh yeah, you’re meeting with Andy tomorrow morning at 9AM. Don’t be late, especially on your first official meeting. Here are your dorm keys. Just call me if you need anything, here’s my number. Saranghae and fighting, Nam Sehee! <3”

She left and I was alone in the bathroom, staring at my reflection. Man, that was embarrassing. Running out like that, with running camera film, too. I hope they didn’t get my face... I should probably just walk around before heading into my new home. That’s when I realized something was missing, “HOLY SHIIII, I LEFT MY BAG IN THERE. OMFG.” Major omonar. Shisus.

I sulked back to the practice room and lingered around until I heard the “Okay, guys, it’s lunch time! Be sure to eat quickly. Looks like your fans provided lunch again. Enjoy! Y’all did well.” I opened the door quietly and scanned the area for my bag, when I noticed that the camera’s were still rolling, why. You just said it’s break time. Why are y’all still recording. T___T My poor bag, my poor baby. One of the PD’s noticed me and I gestured to my bag. He quickly got the message and gave me my bag, I bowed 90 degrees and thanked him.

“MY BABY, you’re fine. -tear, tear- Let’s go to Downtown Seoul and see if they have anything to eat.” I quickly got leggings and an oversized crewneck from my backpack, changed, and exited the building. I walked around for a good 30 minutes before I decided to just stop by a mini mart and buy ramen. I noticed that they were playing Miss Right and I quickly remembered my awkward encounter with Teen Top a while ago, “Oh, man. I hope that doesn’t happen again. They’re my #2 bias, too.. Well, I’m done eating. I should head to the dorms, it’s getting dark.” While I was leaving, the employee looked at me strange. What... Never seen a girl eat 47 cup ramens?

Right when I got to the front of the door, I heard yelling and laughing... In guy voices. I didn’t know what to do, Oh, Shisus, let them be girls with.. manly voices.. .__. I open the door and first thing I see, SIX BOYS HALF OR IN A TANK, OH, SHISUS, WHY. I squealed and bowed, “IMSOSORRYIMUSTHAVETHEWRONGROOM. ILLBELEAVINGNOW. HAVEANICEEVENING.” I took the key out and slammed the door shut. My face was burning and I just embarrassed myself. Again. In front of Teen Top. 

I saw my cousin walking towards me and I waved her down, “Unni, why is Teen Top in my dorm?” She chuckled and calmly replied, “Well, the thing is.. You’re staying with them overnight.” I just about died. She took my hand and dragged me to their room.

“Guys, this is my cousin, Sehee. She’ll be staying here overnight. Also, y’all should really wear a shirt and cover up. Better not do anything to her or I will destroy you all. ^^ -insert deadly aura-” The members all scrambled to grab any shirt or jacket and straightened up, “But, noona, why can’t she stay with you?” 

“-deadly grin- Because, your Daddy said so. Have fun, kids. ;)” I gaped at my cousin, You traitor. ;A; How can you leave me alone with 6 guys? WHYY. I turned around and looked at them awkwardly, “Uh... I’ll just stay here quietly and sleep on the couch. Yeah.” They looked at each other and escorted me to the couch. Niel brought me a drink and Ricky brought me snacks. They were all seated in front of me like children awaiting a mother’s bedtime story.

“So, are you gonna tell us who you are or what, girl?” Out of instinct, I shot a look at Ricky. “Wah.. She’s scary, hyungs. ;A;”

“Uh, s-sorry. Bad habit. I’m, uh, Nam Sehee and I’m 16 (Korean age). I got in for dance and vocals... Uh, I like art. I’m also good at cooking and sleeping and gaming and eating. Also, Minhee Unni is my cousin and the one that got me into TOP. Yeah.... Goodnight.” I quickly laid down on the sofa and turned my back to them.

I felt someone poking my sides and my fighter instincts kicked in and I grabbed the person’s arm and twisted it behind his back. Wow, he looks scarred for life. I released him and apologized, “Just because I am the youngest here, doesn’t mean that I will tolerate poking. ^^ I am a sleepy child. When I am sleepy, I am grumpy. If I am grumpy, I will eat anyone who bothers me. <3” I just mentally killed myself like infinity times. GIRL, THIS IS YOUR SECOND BIAS GROUP. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, OMONAR. JUST LAY DOWN AND SLEEP, WOMAN. I grabbed the nearest blanket and covered myself with it.

I woke up and looked at the time, “It’s 3:30AM, 3:30AM.” I looked around and saw L.Joe and Niel playing games. “Yah, why are you guys still up..? OHMYGOSH. YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING SUPER SMASH, I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.” They looked at each other and passed me a controller. I wrapped myself in a blanket and got ready to destroy these nubs. 

“Let’s make a bet, if I get 10 stars before one of you two get one, we’re all going to sleep. If I don’t, then... I’ll... make you guys a special lunch.” 

“Deal.” L.Joe picked Marth.

“Deal.” Niel picked Bowser.

Ready. GO!” I picked Lucas. I felt nostalgic playing Brawl. It’s been forever since the last time I played. My dad broke my Wii in a fit, luckily there wasn’t a game inside, but still. 

Player One defeated.” Ah, Niel’s down.

Player Two defeated.” L.Joe’s down. 

We looked at the screen, I had 10 stars and they had.... ZERO. I won this bet, we are sleeping. End of story. Goodnight.

The boys gaped at each other, “B..But, no one’s ever beaten us in a game...” 

“It’s all your fault, you bad lucky icon.”

“Niel, are you stupid? It’s unlucky. Plus, you died first. (Babo...)”

They sulked back into their rooms and I jumped onto the sofa, ah, finally.. Sleep time. <3

 

----

AUTHOR'S NOTES ;

derp, my sister's like, oMG, finally, you posted it.

i don't know. sorry if i bored you. ;A;

CHAPTER ONE IS DONE. FIN'D.  \o/

please, give me critisisms or tips on writing & whatnot. please.

even if it'll break my heart.