Struggle for Love 3

Struggle for Love

“Baekhyun, what happen to my baby ?”

“Someone called hospital and told doctors to do surgery soon. Your baby needs you beside him”

“Ah, arasseo, thanks Baekhyun-ah” Kyungsoo hugs Baekhyun and waiting her baby in front of surgery room.

***

“My baby.. are you okay ? it must be hard for you “ Kyungsoo holds her baby’s little hands. “Ah, this room is so nice, and warm” Kyungsoo looks around and see “VIP” tag at the door.

“What ? I don’t have much money to pay this room. I’ll ask to move you into the cheaper room. Wait for me okay ?” Kyungsoo kisses her baby’s cheek.

She walks to information center and meet some hospital staff there.

“Excuse me, uhm, can you move my baby room to a cheaper room ? I don’t have money to pay vip room”

“Don’t worry miss. We have received payment for your baby’s hospital fee. You don’t need to worry about that”

“Ah.. geurae ? Thank you “ Kyungsoo leaves informatin center and go back to her baby’s room. There are two man standing beside her baby’s bed.

“Mr.Kim ?”

“Ah, Kyungsoo. I’m coming here to check your baby’s condition”

“Mr.Kim, are you the one who pay my baby’s hospital fee?”

“I’m his grandpa, I should take care of him too, right ?”

“Thank you, Mr.Kim. I don’t know what will happen to my baby if you didn’t help me, thanks”

“It’s okay, Kyungsoo” Mr.Kim approach he and pats her back. “What is his name ?”

“I... haven’t named him yet, Mr.Kim. I thought his father should be the one to name him”

“If he doesn’t have a name yet, then he must also not yet be registered.”

“Yes, we haven’t be able to do it yet”

“Poor my grandson.. ah, what happen with your forehead”

“Ah, this” Kyungsoo touch his forehead “Just a little accident, Mr.Kim”

“Just call me Appa. Btw, do you attend school ?”

“No.. i pulled out last year when i was pregnant” Kyungsoo says sadly.

Mr.Kim feeling so guilty. “This girl is so poor. I won’t let her raise her baby’s alone. I’ll let Joonmyeon take the responsible of it”

“Doctor said the day after tomorrow, if he’s going better, your baby can go home. Let’s go to your house the day after tomorrow. I need to talk to your parent.”

“Ne, Appa”

***

“What are you going to do Appa ?” Mrs.Kim ask her husband.

“Joonmyeon have to take the responsiility for what he did. Let him be a responsible dad to his baby”

“I’m really sorry to Kyungsoo, I shouted at her when she came here. Are you going to tell Joonmyeon?”

“No, let it be a surprise for him. Tomorrow I’ll go to her house and ask her to live with us. Do you agree?”

“Of course. I’ll go with you, Appa” Mrs.Kim lean his head on his husband’s shoulder. She hopes that Kyungsoo family will forgive her and her family.

***

“I’m sorry, Appa, Eomma, my house is small, and a little mess, come on go in” Kyungsoo carrying her baby and ask Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim to go in.

“Eomma, Appa, we have a guest”

“Why are you coming back? I told you to go from this house!” Her father shout from the second floor.

“Eomma, Appa, Mr.Kim is here”

Her parent come from second floor and meet Mr.Kim and his wife. They are bowing to both of them and then sit together at the living room.

“Minseok! Go get drink to our guest” Kyungsoo mother as his youngest child to bring some drinks to her guest.

“Ah, it’s okay. Btw, I’m coming here to tell you something. There was something wrong with the test result. It’s the right test result” Mr.kim give the envelope to Kyungsoo parent.”I accept him as my grandson”

“Ah? Really ?” Kyungsoo parent look so shock when hear that words.

“I’m really sorry for you, Kyungsoo, and your family too for being rude. Please forgive me” Mrs.Kim bow to four of them

“Ah, it’s okay, Mrs. Kim” Kyungsoo and her parent bow too .

“Kyungsoo, forgive us too being too rude to you” Kyungsoo parent hug her and her baby.

“Gwenchana, Appa, Eomma” Kyungsoo hug them back.

“Okay, now, I’m gonna bring my grandson and Kyungsoo to our house and live with us, do you agree ?”

“Ne, Mr.Kim. I think that Kyungsoo and her baby shouldn’t be separated. So we are agree if Kyungsoo want to live with Kim family.” Kyungsoo mother rubs her daughter hair.

“Kyungsoo, live with us, and you can go to school again” Mrs.Kim smile widely at Kyungsoo.

“School again ?” Kyungsoo looks so excited

“Of course! You’re still young, you can have a better future” Mrs.Kim smile at her.

“Prepare your things, we should leave soon okay?”

Kyungsoo go to her room and gathers all of her things in her bag. She takes her family pictures too, because she know she will miss her little family.

“Kyungsoo, call us if something happen to you” Her mom hugs her before she enter car.

“Nuna~~ I will miss you” Minseok hugs his older sister too

“Take care, Kyungsoo” Her father hug her too, four of them are doing group hug now.

***

“Kyungsoo, you can stay in this room” Mrs.Kim bring Kyungsoo to a big room at second floor. “You must be tired, so you have to take a rest. Give your baby to me, Ahjumma will take care of him” Mrs.Kim rubs Kyungsoo baby’s and carry him, leaves Kyungsoo alone.

“Ne , Eomma, gomawo~”

“Whoa.. it’s a big room. It’s bigger than my whole house haha. Look at that, big screen tv, king size bed, everything is here.”

Kyungsoo sit on the bed, she looks at the picture at the table beside the bed.

“This is Joonmyeon with his friends. But why his picture is in my room ? Uhm.. maybe they are going to make us stay together. Btw, I need to take a bath first before take a nap.” Kyungsoo take her towel and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

***

“Mrs.Kim, Joonmyeon has arrived from his school, Jongdae says that she will be late today, because she will going to bookstore first”

“Okay. Let Joonmyeon go to his room. I’ll call Jongdae later to make sure that she already has her lunch”

“Ne, Mrs.Kim”

***

Joonmyein enter his room and lock the door. He throw his bag to the corner of his room, then lay down on his bed.

“Ah, so tired” He can hear sound of water from the bathroom.

“Tsk. Why are these in my room ?”

***

“Ahh.. so refreshing~~”

Kyungsoo already finish, then she realize that she’s just bring her towel into bathroom.

“WHOAAA I forget to bring my underwear ~ okay, I’ll change it outside”

Kyungsoo go out from the bathroom with a towel covers her half body.