Struggle For Love 2

Struggle for Love

The sun light coming through the window and make Kyungsoo awakened from her sleep. She rubbed his eyes, feeling that her head still heavy. Kyungsoo tried to look around "Where is it?" Kyungsoo saw her clothes on the floor. "What happened last night?" She glanced at the table beside the bed, there was a white envelope there, and a 10,000,000 Won check. 


"Use this money for your needs" 

Kim Joonmyeon

***

Kyungsoo lay down on the bed in her room. Her head still felt heavy, maybe the effect of too much drinking. She tried to remember what happened last night. Joonmyeon pull her out and take iher out of the club, and bring her to a hotel.

 

"He kissed me, then .... ah! My head hurts " Kyungsoo banging her head with hands. "When I woke up, I noticed there were spots of blood on the white blanket. Does this mean ....... " Kyungsoo panic and immediately seek her handphone. She turned it on and there were 15 messages from Baekhyun. 


"Kyungsoo where are you?" 

 

"Kyungsoo?" 

 

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" 

 

Etc. .. 
 

To: Baekhyun 

Baekhyun-ah? 
 

From: Baekhyun 

Ya, Kyungsoo! Where are you last night? I'm worried!

 

To: Baekhyun 

I'm at home now, tomorrow I'll go to your house and tell everything, okay? 

 

From: Baekhyun 

Okay, are you okay? 

 

To: Baekhyun 

Yes, I'm okay, no need to worry. I just need to take a rest. 

 

From: Baekhyun 

Take care Kyung! ^ ^ 

 

***

The next day, as she promised before, Kyungsoo come to Baekhyun’s house and tell everything to Baekhyun.

 
"Kyungsoo ... Joonmyeon stole your ity " Baekhyun covered with her hands. 

 

"What should I do now?" 

 

"I've watched on television, if you're not getting your period in 3 months, you should check it" 

 

"I hope that won’t happen. My parents would killed me " Kyungsoo ruffled her hair. 

 

"What were you doing last night?" Baekhyun looked so curious. 

 

"He pulled me out and brought me to a hotel. We chatted and drinking there. Then he started kissing me and .. " Kyungsoo buried her face on the pillow. 

 

"I understand, I hope your fear won’t happen" Baekhyun patted her shoulder trying to calm her down. 

 

"I hope so .." 

***

3 Months later


Kyungsoo buy a pregnancy test tool to find out her condition, and the result is positive, she is pregnant. She still keeps money from Joonmyeon, without her parents know. She could use it for abortion, but the money can be used to help her parents to pay the debt, and helped her little brother school fees too. Kyungsoo tried to tell her parent, even though she was afraid to say it


"Eomma .. Appa ... " Kyungsoo approached her parents who were watching television in the living room. 

"I'm pregnant ....." 

"MWOYA?" They looked so shocked, but they try to stay calm. 

"Who did it to you?" her father trying to keep his temper.

 "K-kim Joonmyeon, Appa" Kyungsoo trying to hold back her tears from falling. 

"Wait. Kim Joonmyeon? Mr.Kim child? That wealthy businessman? " Her mother asked too.

"Ne Eomma" Kyungsoo hugs his parents and cry "Mianhae, Appa, Eomma .. Jeongmal mianhae, I will abort this baby " 

"Don’t do it!"

"Wae eomma?" 

"We'll wait until the baby is born, then we ask responsibility from his family, do you agree Appa?" 

"Good idea eomma, I agree with you” her parents hug him, and they agreed to let her baby birth. 

***

6 months later .. .

Kyungsoo child finally born, a cute baby boy, but because the baby hasn’t meet his father yet so Kyungsoo just call him "baby". Two weeks after giving birth, Kyungsoo and her parents came to the Kim family home. They were greeted by waiters, that called Ahjumma.  They meet Mr.Kim and his wife. 

"Can I help you? “ Mr.Kim start the conversation.

 "We’re come here to ask your child responsibility, Kim Joonmyeon"  Kyungsoo father answer Mr.Kim question. 

"Responsibility ? For what?" Mrs.Kim looked so surprised when she saw the baby that carried by Kyungsoo.

"Annyeong, my name is  Do Kyungsoo. This is Kim Joonmyeon’s son "

 "WHAT? No way! This can be happen! " Mrs.Kim shouting and shocking the baby, Kyungsoo baby start to cry.

“I’m not lying, this baby is Kim Joonmyeon’s son, take look at his face" Kyungsoo hold on her tears.

"Ahjumma! Please tell them to go out of my house! " Mrs.Kim call Ahjumma and told her to take them out.

Kyungsoo can see his parent’s face that, feeling humiliated by Kim family.  They’re going to go back home when suddenly Mr.Kim call them.

"Wait! What can you do to prove that the baby is my grandson? " 

"You can test their DNA "

"Okay, next week come to Flower Hospital, we will do a DNA test there" 

***

"Eomma, be patient, don’t be too emotional"

"How can uri Joonmyeon like this, appa ? " Mrs.Kim cries and hug her husband. 

"Joonmyeon oppa is a good boy, I can’t believe it" Joonmyeon’s sister, Kim Jongdae hug her mother. 

"Let the result test prove it, eoh" Mr.Kim rubs her wife back gently, trying to calm her down. 

***

1 week later.

Kyungsoo come with her mom to the hospital flower to do a DNA test. She left his baby at home with her brother, Minseok.

"Miss Do Kyungsoo?" A well-dressed man greet Kyungsoo and her mom. 

"Ne, can I help you?" 


"My name is Lay, assistants and representatives of Kim family. I took Joonmyeon’s hair samples which will be used to conduct DNA tests. Come with me to the test room " Kyungsoo follow him to the test room.  Doctors said the test results will be out within the next few weeks. 

***

The awaited day finally come. Kyungsoo came to the hospital to take the DNA test results. She decided to open it at home, with her parent and sister. She opened the envelope slowly, and she was really broken when she saw saw the result test. NEGATIVE. Her parent really angry when they know the results of the test, his father  then slapped her until she fell and hit the table, fresh blood flowing from his forehead. 

"Who taught you to be like this? " Her father hit her again and scolded her. 

"He’s not Joonmyun’s baby! Tell me, who is his father? " Her mother crying and yell at her. 

"Why did you yell at me? Have you ever take care of me? Have you ever taught me to always be nice? Appa always busy at the office, gambling, and go home drunk. So did eomma!! " Kyungsoo cry and ran back to her room and shut the door. 

In her room, her baby was crying too. Maybe he knew what happened to her mother, so he was crying. Kyungsoo approached him and holding his cheek. 

"Gosh!  You got a fever! "  Kyungsoo panicked and ran out of her room, she yelled to her parent and asked for their help.

"Appa, eomma, my baby is sick!" 

"I don’t care!" Her father said coldly. 

"Just let him die!" Her mother did the same. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN!"  Kyungsoo ran into her room and hold her son to take him to the hospital immediately. 

***

"Your son has a disruption in breathing, he needed to have surgery" 

"How much I have to pay? 

"The cost is quite expensive. Can we ask you baby’s identity? Or his father’s identity?" 

"I haven’t registered my son, his father .... I don’t know where his father is" 

"We can’t do surgery if we don’t have any data about this baby" 

“What should I do now?” . Kyungsoo then called Baekhyun and asked her came to hospital.

"What’s going on Kyungsoo? What happen to your baby? "Baekhyun came to hospital and she looks so worried.

"Please take care of my baby, I’m going to meet his grandfather" Kyungsoo tapped Baekhyun shoulder and leave her. Before leaving, she kiss her baby, she hoped her baby have a strength to survive.

"Mommy will take care of you, I promise". 

***

Kyungsoo urgently looking for a taxi and immediately went to Kim family house. When she got there, she repeatedly rang the doorbell but no one answered. About 10 minutes later, there was a car coming. She can see clearly from outside the window that the person is Mr.Kim. Kyungsoo knocked on the window car but Mr.Kim didn’t open it.

"Mr.Kim! Mr.Kim! "Kyungsoo keep knocking on the glass window, but his efforts didn’t succeed.

"Mr.Kim, help me! My baby is sick! He is in a hospital flower now! " Kyungsoo kept yelling until her voice hoarse.  The car went into the house and the fence was closed again. Kyungsoo feel so hopeless. She sat down and cried in front of the fence. 

"What should I do now? Surgery cost is expensive, my only hope, ask Kim family to help me isn’t work at all". 

***
 

"Lay, could you tell me when she was doing a DNA test?" 

"I brought two hair samples as you commanded, Mr.Kim. The first sample was Joonmyeon hair, and the second sample was my hair. Test result that given to that girl is using the second sample, my hair " 

"All right, you can leave now. It's already late, you should rest " 

"Ne, Mr.Kim" Lay bowed and closed the door, he let Mr.Kim alone in his room. 

Mr. Kim holds two envelopes on his hand, and opened them. There are two different test results, negative and positive. The test result show that Kyungsoo’s baby is really his grandson. 

***

Kyungsoo phone rang, she saw the name on the screen, Baekhyun. She wipe her tears and picked up the phone. 

"Kyungsoo, please come back to hospital!!" 

"What’s going on? Did something happen to my son? " Kyungsoo widenend her eyes

"Just hurry back, okay ? " Baekhyun ended her call.