Struggle For Love 1

Struggle for Love

Today is my last day as first grade student at senior high school , because long holiday is waiting for me.I've asked permission from my parents to stay at my best friend’s house, Byun Baekhyun. Her house is just a few blocks from my house, so I decided to walk to her house.  When I got there, I was greeted by an aide who said that Baekhyun hasn’t come yet, she was shopping and told me to wait in his room. I go to the second floor, and enter her bedroom.


Baekhyun’s life is so different with mine. she was born and grew up in a wealthy family, while I live in a poor family. My father work as a clerk in an insurance company,  and my mother just a housewife. I have a little brother who was two years younger. Baekhyun doesn’t live with her parents, her parents live abroad, that’s why she always ask me to stay at her house,  because she often felt lonely stay alone in her big house.


I was busy playing games on my phone when suddenly Baekhyun come. 


"Hey, Kyungsoo, sorry i’m late hehe " Baekhyun laughed and threw her shopping bags on the bed. 

 

"Ah, I've just come" she sat down next to me


"Hey, I just bought nice dress, like usual,  I need your advice" Baekhyun patted my shoulder


"Really? Wear it, I wanna see " I said enthusiastically.


"Well, wait a minute" Baekhyun  stand up and go to her bathroom. 5 minutes later she came out of the bathroom wearing a mini dress. 


"Omona" I widened my eyes and staring at Baekhyun with her new mini dress.


"What do you think ?" Baekhyun then turned around, so I could see his whole body.


"Yeppeuda. It's beautiful " I give thumbs up to Baekhyun as sign that the dress she wore was good, of course, that must be expensive. 


"I would wear this dress to a party tonight, and you must come with me, okay" 


 "B-but I don’t have nice clothes to wear" I scratched my head that wasn’t itchy at all.


"Don’t worry I'll lend you mine" Baekhyun smile at me.

 

That afternoon me and Baekhyun busy prepare for the party.  Baekhyun said that she will meet a man named Chanyeol, who invited her to come to the party tonight. I don’t want anything bad happen to Baekhyun, so I had to accompany him to the party. To be honest, this is the first time I went to a party than a birthday party, so, this must be interesting. 


We go to the party by a taxi, yes, because Baekhyun doesn’t have a driver's license. After 15 minute , we arrived at that party place. Iread it’s name, "Exo Club". When we went inside, the atmosphere was so crowded. I saw colorful lights and the smell of alcohol mixed with cigarette smoke. We were looking around when suddenly a tall boy approached us. 


"Baekhyun?" Asked that tall boy. 

 

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun smiles happily.


"I thought you would not come. You invite your friend? " He was looking at me. I replied with an awkward smile. 


"Yes, she's my friend. Can we talk somewhere else? It’s so noise here " Baekhyun whisper at Chanyeol


"Okay, let’s go. My friends are waiting, follow me"

 

Chanyeol brought us to the top floor. Before entering that room, I saw a sign on the door "VVVIP ROOM" it’s definitely a party for the rich, I sigh quietly. When we were in, there’s no party like I’ve imagined before. The room is like a living room, but it was bigger than my house. In the corner of the room there is a large sofa, with three boys there. I saw a large table with a variety of drinks and food, and a super large tv that was showing the football match. Thank god I didn’t wear a formal dress. Chanyeol introduces us to his friends.


"Baekhyun, and you ....?" Chanyeol pointing at me.

 
"Do Kyungsoo, my name is Do Kyungsoo" I replied with an awkward smile


"I used to see you but I don’t know your name. Girls, these are my friends.  That tan-skinned boy is Kai, beside Kai is Sehun, and that boy in the corner is Joonmyun. And guys, this Baekhyun and Kyungsoo "

 

We were sitting face to face with the three men. We chatted, laughed and watched the football match with three of them. Chanyeol always looks happy, he always told us his jokes that make us can’t stop to laugh. Meanwhile, the boy who named Joonmyeon seemed asleep, he put his head on the table, so I can’t see his face clearly.  I looked at him silently, I don’t know why, just curious with his face.

 

"Actually this is not a party, we just celebrated the end of the school year. To celebrate, let's drink " Kai poured drink into our glass. Honestly, I've never drank alcohol, since this is my first party, so I'll try to drink it. 

 
Half an hour passed, I felt so dizzy, so I asked permission to go to the bathroom. Baekhyun didn’t go with me, because she looks so happy when she talk with Chanyeol.

 

"I feel so sick, I have a bad headache. Is this the effect of drink too much alcohol?” I sat on the toilet and flush it. Suddenly the bathroom door knocked .


"Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo, are you okay? " Baekhyun called me from outside.


"Eoh, I just felt dizzy and bad headache, can we go home now?” I begged to Baekhyun. Baekhyun wasn’t drunk because she is a good drinker, and me? This is the first time I drunk.


"Hey, come on. We just started. Don’t you know about Joonmyeon? He is the first child of Mr.Kim, a famous entrepreneur " 


I don’t know who he is, so I shook my head. 


"Aish, let's go back. Come on, let’s be a bad girls just for tonight. This is our chance to get to know the popular kids " 


Baekhyun is right, I've been known as a sweet and calm kid. So what's wrong to be a bad girl, just for one night.  I followed Baekhyun and go back to the room.  
 

"Ya, Kim Joonmyeon! Wake up!  You’re so , you’re already drunk huh?  " Kai shook Joonmyeon’s body, but Joonmyeon doesn’t want to wake up.


"Aish, just let let him sleep. Btw, how did you know them? " Sehun asked to Chanyeol .


"Ah, I accidentally met Baekhyun in the cafeteria. I asked her number and we became friends " Chanyeol smile showing off  his white teeth 


"Then, what about her friend? Do Kyungsoo look so kind and calm, she doesn’t look like a bad girl at all.  She doesn’t like this bad boy" Kai patted Joonmyeon’s back and laughed, followed by Sehun. 


"What do you mean by bad boy?" Joonmyeon woke up and punched Kai’s arm. 

 

“Ouch!” Kai rubbed his arm.


Baekhyun and Kyungsoo back from the bathroom, The four of them stop their conversation about that two girls.

 
"Hey, are you Do Kyungsoo?" Joonmyun staring at Kyungsoo 


"Yes I am, why?" Kyungsoo looked confused and blink his eyes 


Joonmyeon stood up and pulled Kyungsoo hand out of the room. 
 

"That boy is crazy! " Kai shocked looking at Joonmyeon who pulled Kyungsoo outside the room.


"As usual" Sehun added 


"What’s he going to do to my friend ?" Baekhyun stared at three boys in front of her. 


"It's nothing, let’s drink again, tell me when you're sleepy, I'll take you home" Chanyeol smile and pouring drinks into Baekhyun glass again.