Fake Call

Amateur Love

Chapter 7

 


"But daddy.." She complained while pouting.

 

"I'm sorry Jessi but we need to rebuild our mansion  and there's no available room for you to stay here at Sunset High.." Mr. Jung said, looking at his daughter with an apologetic expression.

 

"So instead you prefer to leave me with some unknown species?? Dad! I don't know them and they might hurt me.. Can't I stay in the apartment?" Jessica reason out, still pouting, hoping that her dad will agree.

 

"They won't hurt you. I know those boys and...."

 

"Boys?! I'm staying for two months with some boys?? Dad!"

 

"They won't hurt or do anything bad to you okay.. They are like my sons and they are nice, Jessi.. Just meet them first okay.." Mr. Jung explained to his daughter.

 

"Can't I just tag along with you in America?" 

 

"No. You're staying here with them. Aren't you tired of America? You lived there for eight years.." Mr. Jung said and then stand up from his seat. "Come on.. Let's meet them." He cheerfully said and left the room.

Jessica sigh and looked at the open door while pouting  and mumbling something that no one can understand. After a minute, she lazily stand up from her seat to follow his father, who was waiting for her at the elevator.

 

 

Back to the boys, they've been trying to distract their manager to forget about the girl.

"Hyung.. Did you bought some souvenir?" Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk.

 

"You asked me that question a thousand times.. Can't you asked another question?" Leeteuk replied and give him a look. Siwon secretly smacked Eunhyuk.

 

"Well.. How was y-your vacation there?" Siwon awkwardly asked him.

 

Leeteuk looked at him and replied, "I didn't went there to have fun. I went there for work."

 

"But I though you will stay there for a week?" Kyuhyun gave him a question looked.

 

"Well.. I don't know.. Just asked the other staffs there.. Why? You don't want me here?" Leeteuk asked him back.

 

"Nothing.." Kyuhyun said and then he mumbled, "You only gave us three days to find the girl.."

 

"What did you say? I can't understand you.." Leeteuk said.

 

"Oh.. Did I say something? No.. I didn't.. I said nothing.." Kyuhyun answered and immediately cover his mouth with his hands.

 

"So..anyway.. Where is she, Donghae?"Leeteuk asked and smiled at him.

 

"Uhh.. S-she's...uhm..' Donghae stutteringly answered.

 

"Where is she?" Leeteuk asked again.

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"......."

 

"But hyung... You said you'll meet her on Monday.." Donghae said.

 

"Ah! Yeah.. I said that.. Well.. Can you call her right now? Tell her to stop by here.." Leeteuk replied then smiled at him, showing his dimples.

 

"Uhh..o-oka..okay.." He stutteringly answered and took his phone on his pocket and pretend to dial someone.

 

"Hello?" Donghae said over the phone. "Uhh.. Ba-babe.. Are you busy today?" He asked as if he was talking to someone. He made a long pause and said louder, "Oh! You're busy.. It's okay.. No need to be sorry.."

 

While listening to they are conversation, Eunhyuk excused his self to go to the bathroom while Leeteuk went near to Donghae and asked, "Can I talk to her?"