Finding the Mysterious Girl: Part 2

Amateur Love

Chapter 6

 


 

The sun was brightly shining, the busy streets were filled with crowds walking back and forth. But at this certain street, a mansion, it is known to be owned by a rich business man in Asia. He has a daughter. His only princess.

 

Inside the mansion, this young lady was still sleeping even though her alarm clock keeps on ringing.

 

*Alarm Clock Sound*

 

"Ugh.. When will you stop ringing.." Jessica  mumbled and cover her earls under her pillow.

 

Jessica Jung, the most precious daughter of Mr. Jung. Jessica was born in States. She spent her 17 years in there and only went back just this week. 

 

"I'm not going to wake up even if you keep on annoying me stupid alarm clock.." She muttered while her eyes are still close. 

 

And just like a miracle, the clock stops ringing.

 

Thank you.. You heard my prayer.." She happily shouted and was about to continue her sleep when she heard someone's laughing.

 

"Wake up now princess... It's already 10 in the morning.."

 

Jessica removed the pillow on her face and look up just to see her father looking at her with a smile.

 

"Dad.." She said and pouted. "I still want to sleep.."

 

"Enough already Jessi.. Get your off your bed and go wash your face.." Her dad said while looking at her with his hands on his waist.

 

"But dad.." 

 

"No buts little girl.. Get up now.. I'll wait for you downstairs okay..." He said and leaved her room. She lazily stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

- Dining Room -

"Sir , there's a phone call waiting for you.." The maid said while giving the phone to Mr. Jung.

 

"Thank you." He nicely replied and get the phone"Hello? George!"

He listened and then replied, "Okay George." There's a long paused before he answered, "Okay. Thank you George."

 

Mr. Jung hang up the phone and gave it to the maid.

 

"Dad~~!!" Jessica greeted him with a lovely smile and kiss him on his cheeks.

 

"Good morning Jessi~" Mr. Jung answered and smiled back. She sat down the chair near her dad and asked, "Where are we going today?"

 

"We're going to the Sunset High." Mr. Jung answered.

 

"Why? Can't you just tour me to our mall?" She said using her aeygo.

 

"No work princess~" Mr. Jung said and stick his tongue out like a child.

 

"Fine.." She answered and starts eating.

 

"If only your mother is here.."

He shrug off that thought and just continue eating.

 

On the other side, the boys are busy searching for the "mysterious girl" The plan that Kyuhyun said was uhh.. FAILED. And even though, the three hyungs won't give their money t him.

 

"This is frustrating.." Kyuhyun muttered and messes his hair.

 

"Why is she so hard to find?!" Eunhyuk complained and drinks his strawberry milk. "Mmm.. Delicious~"

 

Siwon looked weirdly at Eunhyuk and just shook his head and look at the computer screen again. While Donghae, on the other hand, can't keep calm and keep on typing whatever name pops out his head.

 

"Aish! What the heck is her name?!" Donghae yelled in frustration and banged his head on the table.

 

"What should we do now?" Siwon asked them.

 

"Maybe.. Drink more strawberry milk." Eunhyuk answered with his gummy smile.

 

"Really hyung? You'll give me one?" Kyuhyun asked happily.

 

"No." Eunhyuk quickly replied and move away from him. Kyuhyun frown and lay down the bed.

 

There was a moment of silence occurred and they just stay on their position.

 

~ I'm a Loner ~

 

"Yah! Hyung! You're phone's ringing.." Kyuhyun said while giving Donghae's phone to him. Donghae answered it and, "Leeteuk hyung?"

 

"What?!! You're coming here?!!" Donghae shouted in surprise and the members hastily fixed their eyes on him.

 

"I thought you're going home next week?" Donghae asked again trying not to sound panic.

 

"Uhh.. No! Ofcourse there is no problem... Okay... Bye .." then he hang up.

 

​Donghae looked at s and said, "He wants to meet my girlfriend."