Those Little Things

SMTOWN Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those Little Things

 

 

WENDY’S POV

 

 

 

“Wendy!!!”

 

 

 

“Hmmm?” I answered while trapping my phone between my ear and shoulder.

 

 

 

“Where are you? I’m already a few blocks near the school. Are you still at home?”

 

 

 

“Aniyo. I’ll meet you outside the gate. Wait for me.”

 

 

 

“Arasseo. Annyeong.” I’ve checked if I’ve locked the doors and gates before rushing to get a cab. I immediately arrived and approached Joy when I saw her standing near the gate.

 

 

 

“Where do we go first?” I asked. I was also here yesterday with her to help her complete the papers to be signed. She wanted to transfer to another campus and I was kind enough to help her, well as moral support if you know what I mean.

 

 

 

“Wendy-unni~” she suddenly said in a cutesy voice. We were now walking to the office of student affairs.

 

 

 

“What? Whenever you do that aegyo to me, you always have something you want me to do.”

 

 

 

“Unniiii~ please? Just this once. I don’t wanna approach Lee seonsaengnim, please~?”

 

 

 

“Why do you hate Onew seonsaengnim so much? He’s not that bad.”

 

 

 

“I never wanna talk to him ever again after failing Algebra ‘cuz he lost my paper.”

 

 

 

“Wow, you sure hold grudges for too long.”

 

 

 

“Please unni?”

 

 

 

“Arasseo.” I went to knock the door and opened it slightly, just enough to fit my head in there. I scanned the room and saw that Onew’s not in the room, only a middle-aged woman in front of her computer screen. “Uhm, excuse me ma’am. Is Onew in?” I asked. She looked like she didn’t understand me so I asked again. “I mean, did Lee seonsaengnim come to work today?”

 

 

 

“He’s in your Division office.” She said nonchalantly. I said my thank you and left the room.

 

 

 

“So, what happened?” Joy asked when I reached the corner where she was hiding.

 

 

 

“He’s not inside. He’s at the other building, in our division office.” So we went there. On the way there, Joy talked about how she hated sir for making her hate Math more and I always defend him by saying good things about him. When we were already near, we saw him went out the men’s restroom and out on the hallway.

 

 

 

“Speak of the devil and he shall come.” Joy mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter