Junsu bears it

Seven years

"Junsu....Junsu...Junsu!" Junsu woke up frightened. His clothes were totally wet.

"Su?" Yoochun turned the light on.

"I....her....v..voice" He was breathing hard. Junsu had had a nightmare about his mother again.

Ycoohun got out of Jaejoongs bed. Since they had that problem with the devil and cause this was going to be the last week they'd spend together, no one cared about the room order anymore. He sat beside Junsu, hugged him and started to pat his back.

"Junsu...calm down. They won't do anything to you. We are here and we're protecting you"

Junsu had always had nightmares when he thought about contacting his parents. He didn't want them to hate him for running away. He didn't want them to scold him or control him again like they used to. Junsu panically shook his head. "I'm not a robot"

Jaejoong came in to check what the noises were about. "Junsu? What's wrong?" He looked between Junsu and Yoochun. Jaejoong was seriously worried.

Yoochun told him that Junsu regularly had nightmares. He also told him why and what they were about most of the time.

Jaejoongs eyes widened. He also sat next to Junsu "Su...when was the last time you've seen them? I know that you didn't talk to them but.....did you accidentally see them or something like this?

"No hyung"

"What about your brother? I know that you two still keep the contact with each other"

".....Junho....I asked him not to tell me anything about them and he answered that our parents are trying to find me....or should I say that they TRIED to find me. He also told me that he still hasn't told them that he's meeting me sometimes."

"But I don't get it. Why are you so afraid of them then?"

Junsu shook his head brutally and curled into a ball. His body started to shake.

"Junsu?"

"Please Jaejoong, stop now. It's enough" Yoochun tried to silent his friend for a while.

"I didn't want..."

"I know Jae" Yoochun started to pat Junsus back again. 

"Su, it's okay. We're here. No one will harm you"

Junsu looked up and sighed "Sorry. I didn't want to make you guys worry. Let's....just go back to sleep..hm?"

Yoochun seemed a bit irritated "Junsu?"

"We should really get back to sleep hyung"

Jaejoong and Yoochun sighed at the same time "Okay"

Junsu turned the light off and Jaejoong went back into his room. It was silent for a while.

"Good luck for tomorrow Junsu"

"Thanks....I will need it"

"I know" 


The next day


"Yah! Jiyul! Why won't you just eat your spinach?"

Jiyul pouted and crossed her arms "I don't want to. Appa you're not eating it yourself so why should I eat it then?"

Yoochun started to laugh "God! I love you guys. Haha she's just as stubborn as you"

Yonho glared at Yoochun but decided to ignore him instead. "Jiyul-ah! You're going to eat it!"

"No! I don't want to"

Yoochun who kept laughing suggested "Yunho, why don't you just eat your spinach as well? I bet she'd eat it if you'd do the same."

Yunho made a disgusted face and Changmin who had ignored them the whole time until now looked up and burst out laughing as well "Hyung... that look on your face"

Yoochun had already taken a picture of it and showed it to Changmin. Both of them couldn't stop laughing and Yunho decided to really ignore them this time. He leaned forward and looked deep and serious into Jiyuls eyes, who was still making an angry face. "If I eat mine....are you going to eat yours then?"

She nodded once. Jiyul looked selfconfident, her arms were still crossed "Deal! Now eat it!"

"Wait! Wait! I have to record this!" Yoochun took out his phone again and pressed the record button.

Yunho sighed and closed his eyes. He took the chopsticks and directed the spinach to his mouth.

"Come on appa! You can eat it"

It took him a whole minute to finally put the spinach into his mouth. Yunho made a disgusted face again. He hated spinach but he wanted his daughter to be different. So he started to chew it.

"Oh my god! Su and Jae are so gonna love this"

Yunhos eyes went wide and he coughed because he didn't swallow the spinach yet.

"Omo! Appa, are you okay?!" Jiyul ran into the kitchen and got him a glass of water.

Changmin and Yoochun who stared at Yunho because of the shock they had, were totally stunned.

"Uhm...why was that...I mean" Changmin mumbled.

"Dunno why hyung coughed cause of something like this..." Yoochun answered who was still staring at Yunho.

Yunho tried to drink the water and took a deep breath. "Eat...humpf....the spinach...kghh." He tried to calm down but he didn't manage to do it.

Jaejoong came back from a photo-shooting. He was eating an apple and walked towards Jiyul and pecked her cheek. "Eat up sweety. You have to grow stronger". He went out into his room again.

Jiyul just nodded and really ate up everything.

"Yah! Why...I...why do you listen to Jaejoong but not to me?!" Yunhos jaw dropped.

"Cause Jaepa doesn't force me"

Yunho slammed his head against the desk.

"Aww. Don't be sad Yunnie" Jaehwa suddenly stood behind him. Yunho immediately turned around and fell of the chair because of the shock.

"How did you get in?" Yoochun asked with a calm but mean voice.

"Yah! Yoochun oppa! Be nice to Jaehwa eonni" Jiyul pouted.

"Thanks darling" Jaehwa went to Jiyuls seat and her hair with a smirk which nearly no one would have seen but Yoochun and Yunho both did. Yunho was so afraid that she'd take his Jiyul away again from him. Jaehwa noticed Yunhos scared look.

"Don't worry Yunnie. I'm here cause of Junsu" She looked around "So, where is he?"

"He....." Changmin curiously looked at Yoochun who sighed.

"I'm here" Junsu entered the room. His face was completely pale. He had eye-rings under his eyes and he looked like he was 5 seconds away from dying.

"Oh my god" Yoochun couldn't believe his eyes.

"I am okay" Junsu simply answered with a choking and cracking voice.

"Well you don't look fine at all. Are you really okay?" Jaehwa was acting pretty good but Junsu just glared at her.

"Yes. Can I talk to them now please?!"

"That's why I'm here for" She smiled.

Yunho couldn't handle but to look at her. This woman was unbelievable. She was going to destroy their lives but what made him really angry was that Jiyul actually liked her. He came back to reality when Jaehwa asked Junsu to follow her. Junsu sighed and just nodded once. If Yunho wouldn't have seen it himself he would never have believed that Junsu could get any paler than he already was.

"Can I go with you guys?" Yoochun asked who was seriously worried about his best friend.

"If Junsu wants you to go....why not?" She was still smiling and Yoochun could have slapped her for that.

"Please.....I don't want to be alone with them" Junsu pleaded Yoochun.

Yoochun stood up and followed Jaehwa as well. He was really worried about Junsu. Maybe he would even collapse. That was one of the things Yoochun was afraid of now.

"Here you go. I can tell you that you will be surprised" She grinned and suddenly disappeared.

Junsu stood there in front of the door for a couple of minutes until Yoochun helped him to open the door. Junsu stared at them. His parents still looked the same. It was like the time had stopped when he ran away from home. He felt like he was 16 years old again. His mother looked at him and smiled. She was smiling and his father stood behind her and had noticed him as well. Junsu sat down on a chair at the table. His mother made a sad face. Junsu grabbed all his courage and asked. "Mother....what's wrong?" He knew the answer but he still had to ask her that.

"Why did you run away Junsu? We gave you everything. You were popular and good at school. We tried to solve all your problems. We even let you contact this guy" She was pointing at Yoochun who still was standing beside the closed door. "Why Junsu? Do you know how much worried we were about you?"

"You were worried?" Junsus voice was shaking.

"Of course we were!" His father almost shouted and startled Junsu completely.

"I ...I...uhm"

Yoochun got mad at Junsus father for shouting at him. He felt like he should protect Junsu. "Stop shouting at him!"

"How dare you to talk to me like that?!" Junsus father glared at Yoochun.

"Father....please....stop yelling at him"

Junsus mother put a hand on her husbands shoulder to calm him down. She seemed like she had really changed. Before Junsu had ran away from home she was greedy for money and fame. Now, just at that moment, she looked like a mother who cared about her child. She walked towards Junsu and slowly bowed down to hug him. Her hands were shaking. Junsu looked into her eyes and saw a tear falling down her cheek. He never had seen his mother cry before.

"Mother?" Junsu wasn't even able to look into his mothers eyes anymore.

"Junsu....My little Junsu. Why did I loose you?"

Yoochun who was still just watching what was going to happen couldn't help but to snort. Junsus mother turned around and directly looked into his eyes. He immediately felt guilty because she really looked as bad as Junsu. Both were completely pale and that was when Yoochun realized how alike they looked. He had always doubted that Junsu had been their child. As crazy as he was as a teenager he really had thought that Junsu maybe had been adopted by them. Yoochun felt so guilty that he had been thinking of her like that her a few minutes ago and even apologized "s..sorry..I...didn't mean to"

"Mother....have you really been worried about me or that you'd loose the son who'd take over the company?"

The room was filled with silence.

"Junsu...was this the reason why ouy ran away?" his father asked with a emotionless tone.

Junsu was nearly about to cry. He really wanted to but he couldn't get the words his father had told him long time ago, out of his head. "Never cry Junsu. Just a weak man cries". Those words terrorized him always when he wanted to cry or felt sad. Junsu cried out loud when his father made a worried face like a father actually should when his son looked as bad and exhausted as Junsu and patted his back. "You can cry Junsu. It's okay" His mother was hugging him and he hugged her back while he cried onto her shoulder for a long time.

Yoochun turned around. He couldn't stand it anymore. The whole scene was just so touching. Junsu had been his best friend since he had moved to Korea. He knew him better than even himself. He felt Junsus pain, fear, happiness and sadness but right now he couldn't stop his tears from falling. He was happy for Junsu. He didn't even know why he cared more about Junsu than himself.

His mother who still was hugging him asked "But Junsu..Why didn't you ever say anything? You could have told us anything. We would have helped you."

"That's not true" Junsu whispered while staring at Yoochuns back.

"What?" His father really seemed to not know anything about what Junsu had gone through. 

Junsu sat straight back onto the chair. "Do you guys remember when I was a child and both of you laughed cause I said that I wanted to become a singer?"

"Ah! Come on Junsu" You're mad cause of something like this?" His father didn't seem like he'd ever understand him. At least not until Junsu didn't tell him about everything.

"Father! Listen to me! You guys always took my breath away ....and everything what had been  important to me! I felt like a robot. I was never allowed to cry and laughing was just okay while doing business stuff, just to appear sympathetic in front of the others. I NEVER had a true friend before Yoochun. I really fought with you guys to be allowed to meet him sometimes even if you disliked him that much. Thanks god that he always had been up stubborn or else I would have gave up our friendship cause of your influence. You always paid people to become my friends. They just liked your money or my status. You guys didn't even care when I tried to live my life emotionless! As long as I was one of the best at school you didn't care about me. Grandfather also told me once that the only reason why I was born is to take the company over and the company to be overtaken by my children. You didn't show me that it wasn't like that. Money was always more important than anything else and I ran away cause I found out that you engaged me with a girl just to have a better relationship with her fathers company. I've never even seen her and I just should marry someone I didn't know nor love. You made me feel so mad and sad at the sad time. I was just worried about what would happen to Junhos life if I'd leave like that but thanks god that he actually wanted to overtake the company. Junho had never been asked if he'd want to take the company over. No, it had to be me cause I always had been that selfconfident and cause of my carrisma. How could you do this to me? You didn't even once tell me that you loved me. Do you know how a child feels when it's telling his parents it loves them and their answer is just a simple "How cute." I wanted to escape from that kind of life...no matter what. I didn't want to marry. I wanted to finally start to "live". I wanted to take a deep breath and and not to always choke on it. I wanted to live fore the most beautiful thing on earth. For me.... it always had been music. I am happy now. I'm a singer. I love my friends and every single fan. I enjoy each single emotion I am able to feel even if it's sadness cause I know how it is to live a life without any feelings. Nothing! Just to live and think like a simple robot. I wanted to be happy and start living....that was the reason why I ran away from home"

Silence filled the room for more than just a couple of minutes until his mother asked with a nearly not hearable voice "But how did you survive? You didn't take anything with you. Your stuff and everything....you left without taking anything with you. Did you tell anyone that you'd run away?" She looked questioningly at Yoochun who shook his head.

"No I didn't tell anyone. I didn't even plan to ran away. After I heard what you said about the marriage I ran away without even thinking about anything. For a couple of days I slept under a bridge and didn't go to school. Yoochun just found me there cause I once told him that I really liked that place. Yoochun offered me to stay at his place and I begged him not to tell you guys anything about it. I told his mother my story and she took such a good care of me like I had been her own son. I am so grateful that I got to know how a mothers love feels ...even if she isn't my true mother."

"Do you still have contact with Junho?"

"Yes" Junsu whispered.

His father looked very sad at that moment but Junsu just had to tell them the truth about everything.

"Why didn't he at least tell us that you were okay?"

"Cause I told him that if he'd ever mention me or what's going on in my life that I'd no longer have contact with him as well and that no matter how much it hurts I'd definitely do it"

His mother closed her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek. "Junsu...I got it. We were awful parents. I'm not asking you to forgive me.....I don't even think that you'll ever be able to but let me just tell you that....I was every single night worried about you and I am so sorry for everything we did to you. We didn't mean to harm you. We wanted you to live a good life and....especially I wanted you to smile cause of something we did for you....but....now I know that I did the exact opposite of everything I actually wanted.....I am really sorry Junsu. So sorry...."

"Umma...."

"Junsu please....I'm begging you ...please do everything to stay happy. Please!"

"I will"

"Junsu I also want you to stay as happy as you have been the last couple of years..and Junsu...I really don't apologize often but I am also really sorry. I have always been strict and harsh towards you." His father said and looked directly into Junsus eyes. There was so much sorrow in them so that Junsu couldn't stand it and felt the urge to look away.

Junsu started to stutter" I .....I....d...don't....k...k...know..w...what ..to...s..ay"

His mother his hair. "Nothing Junsu. Everything already had been said. We have to go now" She kissed his forehead and went to the door "Junsu.....Don't forget what I'll say now. I love you."

Junsu was completely stunned. His father also hugged him tight and whisphered" I also love you Junsu. I'm....no we're so proud of you. You can't even imagine how much" He went to his wife and both of them first looked at each other but then after wards at Yoochun "Yoochun-shi. We are also very sorry for how we had treatened you"

Yoochuns eyes widened "Uhm...no...uhm"

Junsus parents looked back and smiled at both of them" Take care of each other" His parents went out of the room and what was left was just horrific silence.

Jaehwa came in acting playfully "And? How did it go?"

"I told them everything......and they again left me..just like this?" Junsu felt so much pain and disappointment that moment.

Jaehwa rose an eyebrow "Huh? They didn't tell you?"

"Told me what?" Junsu was so confused and Yoochun couldn't help him so he did everything he could and hugged him from behind.

"They are dead Susu!" Jaehwa said teasingly and Yoochun could have slapped her for that.

Junsu automatically dropped down to the floor and just stared at the wall. His voice was nearly not hearable." What ....did you say?"

"They! Are! Dead! Well I think they god murdered or something. Whatever, you guys aren't fun"

Yoochun really had to fought with all his mind not to punch, slap or try to kill her "Get out"

She mumbled something "What? It was your wish to meet them, not mine....Whatever you're gonna pay for that anyways Junsu. Yoochun you too. Both of you will pay for treating me like this and I really can't wait" She looked mad at them and somehow even hurt but Yoochun wasn't sure about that.

Junsu couldn't hold back and cried when Jaehwa had left the room. Yoochun hugged him even tighter. He didn't know what to say nor what to do so he just kept hugging him for a long time. He didn't know how much time had passed. Yoochun tried to break the silence. "Junsu....I.."

That was when he realized that Junsu must have collapsed. He should have noticed that something was wrong when Junsu stopped to cry but he had thought that Junsu tried to calm down. Yoochun shook his friend lightly "Yah...Su...yah! Don't scare me....Junsu!" Junsu didn't replay to that. He looked so pale, so hurt, to be honest he looked dead. Yoochun grabbed his cellphone with shaking hands and called the ambulance.



to be continued