Meeting the Guys!

Our Childhood Promise.

-Previously-

-Taemin's POV-

Me and Jonghyun Hyung got up and walked away. Being the usual me I wasn't really paying attention until....SPLAAASSH!! SPLAAAT!! Then I felt something stucky and cold. I realized i bumped into someone. I looked at Jonghyun Hyung and he just had a shocked look on his face. I looked down to see who I bumped into cos this person was DAAMN short! I looked down and saw it was a girl. It was the girl that I wanted to introduce myself to. Then she looke up and our eyes locked together. My stomach started feeling weird. Once our eyes met I couldn't pull away. Something about me wanted to look into her beautiful eyes forever..

-End-

-MaeYoung's POV-

We were in that position for quite a while. Not moving just staring into each others eyes. Until the guy that looked like a Dinosaur spoke.

"Taemin you are going to be in BIG trouble with Key." Dino said. Hmmm so his name is Taemin. 

"Huh? Oh Yeah. Errm Hi I'm Taemin & Sorry for...well this." Taemin said while scratiching his head. 

"Oh Uhhm. No it's my fault! I wasn't paying attention. Sorry!" I said. "Oh & my name is MaeYoung. Nice to meet you." I said while holding my hand up. 

"Oh My God! MaeYoung! What happened?! You covered in food!" Hye Mi said. Uh Oh. Umma's back.

"Errm. There was a little Accident.  I wasn't really paying attention & I bumped into him." I said. I know she's gonna nag me about this. In 3 2 1. And the nagging begins.

"MeaYoung you know you really should pay attention more! Look your shirt is all covered with food! How will I get the stains out! & look! You got him all covered with food too! Your suppose to eat with your food not play with it! You know sometimes I think your really not older than me. Aiish!" Hye Mi Nagged. And yeah she continued her nagging rampage for a couple more minutes. Taemin & Dino Dude was still there. Just staring & listening at how such a small looking girl have that much voice in her. & that small looking girl is Hye Mi Umma. 

"Okay I get it Umma! Just Stop you nagging!" I said. I've heard too much of that nagging. It's driving me nuts!

"You know she reminds me alot of Key Umma." Dino dude snickered. Key Umma? Who's He? 

"You know your acually right for once. She does remind me of Key Umma. The way she nags, those eys when she nags, how she has her hands on her hips when she nags. She's a Girl version of Key Umma!" Taemin said. Who is this Key Umma! I guess Hye Mi heard their conversation too cos se stopped her nagging.

"Key Umma? Who is this Key Umma?" Hye Mi asked. 

"Oh he's our friend & he's just like you! He's acually with us right now. & when he sees me in this mess. Oh God. He's gonna do exactly what you did to MaeYoung." Taemin said.

"You can meet him if you want. Oh & by the way my name is Jonghyun." Dino Dude said. 

"Hmm..Sure I guess we have time to meet him. My name's Hye Mi." Umma introduced to Jonghyun & Taemin.

"Annyeong! My name's Taemin!" Taemin said to Hye Mi. 

"Aiigooo! Your so Cute!" Hye Mi said while pinching his cheeks. I don't know why she's doing that when I'm pretty sure Taemin is older than her. Lol she just seems weird then. Hehe.

"Thanks." Taemin said Rubbing his cheeck. Hye Mi's right he does look cute! He has those big Brown Eyes that are just so Cute! Now I wanna pinch his cute chubby cheeks! But alas I can't cause i'll look weird. *Sigh*

"Uhm. I'm gonna go to the bathroom to get cleaned up now." I said. Yeah I wanted to get out of this sticky annoying shirt so badly!

"Yeah me too. Before Key Umma sees me." Taemin said walking to the guys bathroom while I enter the girls.

I started to clean myself up. When I got done I came outside the bathroom. I saw Taemin was already done getting clean. I search the restaurant trying to find Hye Mi. I foud her sitting with a pretty good looking guy. He had those anime eyes. He definitley has style. And he's wearing a pink shirt. He looks like someone that would be a perfect match for Hye Mi Umma! OMO! She finally found her true love! Hehe. I will help plan her wedding! 

I started walking over to her and saw that Taemin & Dino Dude was there too. Yesh I know his name is Jonghyun but Dino Dude fits him better. So I will call him Dino Dude in my head! Hehe. I'm so smart! There were 2 other guys there too. One guy was just sitting there listening to his Ipod ignoring everything. The other guy was eating a Chicken. But he wasn't eating it normally. He was like ATTACKING it. I don't think I will ever get that image out of my head. *shudders*

"Oh Annyeong MaeYoung! Your done cleaning youself up?" Taemin asked. I just nodded my head. 

"Ah. So this is the girl you spilled food all over. She's really pretty. Yah Taemin-ah! Why would you make her spill her food on her?! Didn't I teach you manners?! You need to be more careful! And pay attention more!" Hye Mi's Lover said. Woah. He nags A LOT. Like Hye Mi. See they are perfect for each other! I told you! You fail while I am AWESOME! Haha!

"Erm. No it's Okay. I wasn't paying attention either. So it was both of our faults. Mianhe." I said. "Oh & my name is MaeYoung. Annyeong!" I said while waving hi.

"Annyeong! My name is The Almighty Key! My real name is Kim Kibum. But you can call my Key Umma or Oppa." Hye Mi's Lover said. I wonder how he got the name Key.

"Okay Key Umma!" I said cheerfully. Hehe. That's the first time I called a guy Umma. Kinda weird...But I like it! :D

"Oh & that's Minho Hyung." Taemin said while pointing to the guy with the Ipod. 

"& that's Onew Hyung." Dino Dude said While pointing to the guy who was done eating chicken.

"Annyeong!" Onew said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Onew-shi." I said politely.

"No need to talk formaly with us. Just call me Onew Oppa." Onew Oppa said while giving me a warm smile.

"& you can call me Taemin Oppa!" Taemin Oppa said.

"You can call me Jonghyun or Jjong Oppa!" Dino Dude said.

"Okay Taemin & Jjong Oppa!" I said. 

"So you guys are runaways right?" Onew Oppa said. Woah. How did he know that?

"Oh Uhhmm..How did you know that?" Hye Mi Umma asked with a curios look on her face.

"Cos you guys have all those luggages with you." Onew Oppa said pointing to our bags.

"Oh right." Hye Mi said.

"Don't worry Me, Onew Hyung, Minho Hyung, Jjong Hyung, & Key Umma are all run aways too." Taemin Oppa said. 

"Oh. Uhmm Wae?" I asked. 

"Let's just say we all have a very bad life in our past that we wanted to let go." Key Umma said. Hmm..I guess they have bad lives with their family too. It's good to know that we ment some people who understand us. 

"Oh. It's really nice to meet some friends who have lives like us. Some friends that could understand us." Hye Mi said.

"Yeah. It is. Before I met my Hyungs I felt so lonely. Like there is no on who understands. It was a really bad feeling. But don't worry! With us here we will not let you feel like that!" Taemin Oppa said with a smile on his face. 

I can't believe he felt like that before. Looking at Taemin Oppa all you can see is a warm hearted, Bubbly, Nice, and Friendly person. That he would've never felt that way. But I guess my judgement on him was wrong.

"So did you guys find a place to stay?" Jjong Oppa asked. Oh Snaap! We have no where to stay! 

"Ani. We don't have anywhere to go." Hye Mi said while sighing. 

"Oh Onew Hyung! Let then live with us!" Key Umma said. Wooaah. Live with them?! We just met & they are already taking us in! They must be really nice! Or They just knew how it felt without a home. 

"Hmmm...We do have another room. So sure they can live with us." Onew Oppa said while smiling. Yaaay! We found a place to stay!

"Chincha?! Omo! Gomawo! Gomawo!" Me and Hye Mi Umma chorused. We were just jumping up & down holding each others hand. While the guys were just looking at us laughing. I swear I even saw Minho Oppa laugh. 

Ahhh. I guess everything will work out for me & Hye Mi. Yaaaay! We found a place to stay. We met friends. This is Great!

Author's Note: Ermm..I'm sorry I didn't Update for a LOOONG time. I was Uhmm Busy, I got sick, Blah, Blah, More Excuses. Hehe Just

Kidding! I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I was just too Lazy to Update. Hehe? Monkey Emoticons  Yeaah. I'm REALLY sorry! Please forgive me! 

Monkey Icon  Awwww! You forgave me? Yaay Gomawo! Here's a cute little chicken! Chicken Emoticon Set  Thank you soooo much for my 6 

Subscribers!! Wooo Hooo! Thank you bananatofucheesecake, whiteheart, SHNE96, lisatae, Capital-A, and yahshilove! You guys are

the BEST! I Looove you guys! Onion Icon Thanks for supporting Me, Commenting, & Subscribing! Oh & if you comment I will reply on 

my next Update!! Sooo Pleease Comment!! Gomawo! Kay. Baai!! Onion Emoticons