Good Memories.

Our Childhood Promise.

"Ugggh. We have been walking for hours! When are we going to ing get there?!" I said while stomping my feet. I'm so tired! Hye Mi still wouldn't tell me where we were going. She just keeps telling me to just wait and that i'll find out when we get there. What the is that suppose to mean?! 

"Acually it's only been about 15 minutes." Hye Mi said while checking her watch. "And stop stomping your feet. You will get more tired by doing that." I stopped stomping my feet. Gosh she can be such a smart .

"Well it feels like hours!" I said. "You know I don't like doing anything if I didn't get my 10 hours of sleep!" It's true I need 10 hours of sleep to acually be usefull. Or else I just start complaining.

"Stop Whining! Were Here!" Hye Mi said. I looked up and saw the old restaurant me and Hye Mi use to go to while we were kids. Yea i know what your thinking how could you remember that part of your childhood but not the rest. Well it's because I hit my head on something hard..again and some of it just came back. Weird Huh. 

"I know we didn't eat breakfast here so I knew we should stop by here and get something to eat. This place brings back a lot of good memories huh." She said with a huge grin on her face. It's tru this place brings back a lot of good memories. This is where me and Hye Mi met. Me and my family went here for something to eat while her and her family were here too. While me and parents were eating my parents started fighting. I just walked away to the swings outside the restaurant and started crying. Hye Mi saw me on the swings crying so she came too me and asked if I was okay. I just nodded. She introduced herself and tols me that she just moved here and that she was going to shinhwa elementary. I said that I go there too. Then we just started playing with each other until my parents took me away. But we still went to school with each other. And from that day on we have been best friends.

"Kaja! I'm hungry!" Hye Mi said. Aish this girl eats to much. I was hungry too so I obeyed. We came into the restaurant and there were only 7 customers. Me, Hye Mi, and 5 dudes. One of the dudes looked REALLY familiar like I met him before. I was sooo weird.

"Hye Mi-ah. Does that guy looked familiar to you?" I asked while pointing at the dude.

"No. And stop pointing at people it's rude!" Hye Mi scolded while slapping my hand down.

"Ya! I'm older than you have some respect!" I said. I am older than her. But she doesn't call me Unnie.

"Your older than me by a week! A WEEK! Get over it!" Hye mi shouted. I just closed my mouth. But the dude really does look familiar. I kept thinking about him. Plus he's cute.

"What would you like?" The waitress said. 

"I'll have a Big Breakfast and an Orange Juice. Please. What are you getting?" Hye Mi said.

"Oh. Uhhmm I'll have the same but with Pink Lemonade." I said. I loove Pink lemonade. But hate the color pink. But the Hye Mi is the opposite. She loooves the coor pink but hate lemonade. Weird right. I guess the saying is true. Opposites attract. But really when you think about it you should always believe it cos the opposite of a girl is a boy and if the saying wasn't true then there would be Gays and Lesbians everywhere. I have nothing on Gays and Lesbians though. So no offense. t's just...weird to me. 

We got our food and walked to our table. I was just minding my own business not paying attention the usual until. SPLAAASSH! SPLAAAT! Then I felt something cold on my shirt. I realized I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was and it was him. The guys that looked familiar to me. When I looked up our eyes met. His eyes were so dark and perfect that I didn't want to let go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Taemin's POV-

Me and my Hyungs were eating breakfast and then these 2 girls walked into the restaurant. I admit it they were both cute but there was something about that one girl that wanted me to introduce myself to her. But I was too shy to do it so I just let it go and ate my breakfast. After a couple minutes my drink was empty. I looked at everyone eating their breakfast. Well except for Minho he was listening to his ipod.

"Onew Hyung. I'm gonna go refill my drink." I said. 

"Okay but hurry back." Onew hyung said. I was about to get up until.

"Yah! Taemin wait! Refill mine too. Pwweease!" Jonghyun Hyung said doing his Aegyo. Psssh his Aegyo don't work on me. I'm the Aegyo King and my Aegyo don't even work on me.

"No! You're too lazy do it yourself!" I shouted at him. 

"Yaah! Taemin -ah! I'm your Hyung and show some respect and listen to me!"  Jonghyun hyung said. Aiissh! I hate being the Maknae!! Yes I'm the youngest it .

"Fine." I muttered and took his cup.

"Yah! Don't take advantage of my Baby Son!" Key Umma said while hitting the back of Jonghyun's head. Yeesssh!! Keey Umma to the rescue!!

"Okay Yeobo! I'll do it myself! Just stop hitting me!" Jonghyun Hyung surrendered. 

"Taeminnie give Jinghyun his cup back please." Key Umma said with a gentle smile.

"Yes Umma." I said giving Jonghyun his cup Back. 

"You guys better not spill anything on your shirts! Arrasso!?" Key Umma nagged. Gosh he nags too much like a mom! That's why I can call her Umma!

"Yes Umma." I answered.

"Yes Yeobo." Jonghyun Hyung answered. Yep they're in this pretend relationship. Sometimes it looks so real that I think it's for real. It's...creepy. 

Me and Jonghyun Hyung got up and walked away. Being the usual me I wasn't really paying attention until....SPLAAASSH!! SPLAAAT!! Then I felt something stucky and cold. I realized i bumped into someone. I looked at Jonghyun Hyung and he just had a shocked look on his face. I looked down to see who I bumped into cos this person was DAAMN short! I looked down and saw it was a girl. It was the girl that I wanted to introduce myself to. Then she looke up and our eyes locked together. My stomach started feeling weird. Once our eyes met I couldn't pull away. Something about me wanted to look into her beautiful eyes forever..

Authors Note: Cliff Hanger!! Mwahaha! I'm so evil!! Monkey Icon Did you guys like it? SHINee is finally in the story!! Yaaaay!! Monkey Emoticon Sorry it's short. I kinda had a fever this last couple days. Monkey Emoticons Soo yeah. And could you guys tell me if you see the poster? Cos somehow I can't see it. Oh and PLEEEEEAAAAASE COOOOMMEEEENT!! And PLEEEEEAAAAASE SUUUUBSCRIIIIBE!! They motivate me to go faster! Okie Baaii! Monkey Icon