The Dream

How do i tell her.

-----Jessica's Dream-----

"I'm nervous dad." Jessica said. "Don't be Jessica it'll be ok." Jessica's dad said. He took her hand and walked he down the isle. Once  she got to the altar Jessica's dad sat down and lookied at his wife. Jessica saw a man infront of her and didn't know who he was. "Take the viel off the bride." the justice of the peace said. The man removed her viel from her face and placed it over her head. The man was tall but not so tall. When he looked at her he jaw gropped. "I can't believe it? I'm getting married to Jonghyun." Jessica thought. "Repeat after me." the justice of the peace said. Jonghyun repeated after him and then Jessica did to. "You may know kiss the bride." the justice of the peace said. Jonghyun leaned in to kiss her and......

-----End of Jessica's dream-----

Jessica woke up and grabbed her phone. "Taeyeon pick up." she said anxiously. "Hello?" Taeyeon said. "Taeyeon come over please." Jessica pleaded. "Fine i'll be there in a minute." Taeyeon hung up the phone and drove to Jessica's house.

-----2 Hours Later.-----

Jessica ran to the door and opened it. "What took you so long?" Jessica asked. "Since it's like 2 in the morning i got hungry and bought some food." Taeyeon held up a bag of Mc Donalds. Jessica walked the couch and Taeyeon followed her. 

 

"What!!!!! You had a dream about Jonghyun and YOU getting married!!!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled.