He didn't want to leave me.

How do i tell her.

Jessica and Taeyeon packed their stuff and headed outside and saw Taemin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk standing in front of them. They walked over to each other and gave each other a big hug. Then the rest of the SM Label came out and circled around the 5. Jonghyun walked up to Jessica and gave her a hug. "I'll miss you Jessica." Jonghyun whispered so nobody else except Jessica could here him. "I'll miss you to Jonghyun." Jessica whispered. Jessica broke the hug and turned around and saw Taemin standing infront of her. Before  Taemin could give Jessica a hug, Jonghyun pushed him away from Jessica. "Hyung what's your problem?" Taemin said. "You're the problem Taemin." Jonghyun said. Taemin pushed Jonghyun and Jonghyun them punched him in the face and a big fight broke loose. Everyone tried to brake the fight up and pulled Jonghyun off of Taemin. Jessica ran away and Jonghyun saw her running. "Jessica wait!" Jonghyun ran after her. 

  Jessica ingnored Jonghyun voice and kept running. Jonghyun started running even faster until he grabbed Jessica. "Let go of me!!'' Jessica said while struggling to get away from here. "Jessica listen to me! I'm sorry for what happened back there." Jonghyun said still holding her. "If youre sorry about what happened back there why didn't you judt let Taemin give me a hug?" Jessica said with tears in her eyes. "I don't know i'm just scared of loosing you." Jonghyun said. "If you were afraid of loosing me why didn't you say anything back in the room. That's all I want to know just tell me." Jessica said crying. "I didn't want to loose my job." Jessica couldn't beleive it. "So you let me get fired cause you didn't want to loose your precious job? Woah~ what kind of friend you are." Jonghyun had tears in his eyes and then suddenly kissed her. Then it started raining and Jessica broke the kiss and started crying. She layed her head on his chest and continued to cry. Jonghyun wrapped his hands around Jessica and hugged her tightly.