You'll be ok Sica, don't worry

How do i tell her.

     Everyone was in the dorm eating the cake they had bought for Taemin. "I wonder what Chicken and Ice Cream tastes like?" Onew said. Key was playing with his rainbow hair. "Hyoyeon and Sunny have nothing on me." Jonghyun was looking at the cake like Jessica was laying right in front of him. Suddenly his face went right into the cake. "Hyung what are you doing to my cake?" Taemin asked. "It's not a cake it's Jessica and i'm kissing her. Jonghyun said. "You Pabo that's not Jessica. Aish what to do i do with you?" Onew said. Jonghyun stood up and went to go wash his face in the bathroom. Jonghyun was in a deep sleep until his phone started ringing. He picked up his phone from the ground and answered it. "Hello?" He said but all he heard was crying. "Hello???" he said once again. "Jonghyun............ I need you right now. Please come over." Jessica said in tears.

        Jonghyun knocked on the door and realized it was open. He walked inside and heard yelling from a room. "Answer me!!!!" Jonghyun heard. He peeked through the door and saw Nickhun and Jessica. "What's going on in there?" He thought. He saw Nickhun slap Jessica across the face and that's when he ran in. He ran so fast that he pushed Nickhun all the way back to the wall. Nickhun was uncounsicous for a while and Jonghyun dove to Jessica and grabbed her hands. "Are you ok?" Jonghyun asked. Jessica nodded but almost was uncounsious. "Jessica? Are you ok?" Jonghyun said. Jessica didn't respond. Jonghyun put her on his back and ran out the house. He ran as fast as he could and was almsot out of breath. He reached the woods an placed Jessica on the ground. He sat down right beside her and was breathing really hard. "You'll be ok Sica, don't worry." he said.