The Other Person

Status: Single or Taken? It's Complicated...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICj7J0lQME&feature=player_detailpage
----------------------

Jae Hyun talked for 20 minutes and showed you how the flash works. Everything was new to you so you found it very interesting and confusing.

"Unnie, let's have a break," Jae Hyun suggested.

You nodded.

Both of you walked to the snack bar and Jae Hyun took out some drinks and crackers, "Do you like plain crackers or flavored?"

"Plain please," you asked.

She handed you the crackers.

Just then, you put a big piece of cracker on your mouth when the door burst open.

You looked at the door and the one standing right in front was Kim Jonghyun.

You coughed when you saw him and spat out the crackers.

Jae Hyun quickly handed you a glass of water, "Unnie, eat slowly."

Jonghyun walked towards you and Jae Hyun.

"Yah! I'm here, what do you want me to do?" asked Jonghyun as he rolled his eyes.

You drank the water slowly and looked at him.

Jae Hyun gave him an angry look, "Kim Jonghyun! You're an hour late!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so?" Jae Hyun threw a cracker at him. But the throw was too short.

You bit your lips and quickly untied your hair to let your bangs(fringe) down. Your bangs covered your face which made it seem like you were some kind of ghost.

Jonghyun looked at you and started laughing, "Jae Hyun, is photography club so desperate that they'll take people such as this thing over here?"

Jae Hyun blinked and turned to you. Her eyes widen, "Unnie? What's wrong?"

You kept quiet.

"I knew it! Photography club are for noobs..." Jonghyun sat down beside you and took some crackers and popped it into his mouth.

Jae Hyun poked you, "Unnie!"

You breathed out and half lifted your bangs, "Jae Hyun, sorry, my hair was itchy so I untied it."

"Oh."

"I bet she has knits," Jonghyun laughed without looking at you.

Jonghyun took out his phone, "Anyways, I found this hot girl in Facebook, she looks so freaking hot, I wanna do it with her, her pictures are so hot."

He his lips and showed a picture to you and Jae Hyun.

But then, you unexpectedly saw your own picture on his phone screen.

Jae Hyun's eyes widen and looked at you, "Unnie. isn't that you?"

Jonghyun made a confused face and quickly checked the picture on the phone, "This chick is this person? Not a chance"

Jae Hyun shook her head, "That's unnie, look."

You felt so dumbfounded and nervous at the same time.

She quickly lifted your fringe and showed Jonghyun. Your soft skin glowed and your round wondering eyes shimmered. Your lips look very kissable and your hair cascaded down your shoulder.

Jonghyun's eyes were just really wide and couldn't believe that you look like an angel who came down from heaven, "My angel?"

"Huh?!" Jae Hyun started laughing, "My angel?! What the heck?!"

You swallowed hard and looked at Jae Hyun, "Jae Hyun, I have to go, I still need to do some classwork. See you later..."

You want to leave quickly because you felt a bad feeling that Jonghyun might be hitting on you now. You walked out of the room and ran to your homeroom.

Back in the photography room, Jae Hyun quickly waved her hand in front of Jonghyun, "Yah! What are you staring at?"

Jonghyun woke up and blinked a couple of times before realizing where he is, "Where's that girl?"

"Who? ~~~~ unnie?"

"~~~~?" Jonghyun grew a smirk, "A new bullet needs a new target."

Jae Hyun couldn't understand what Jonghyun is saying so she just shrugged and walked away.

---------------

Ok... I guess my story is going somewhere now....