Downful Morning...

Status: Single or Taken? It's Complicated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMW6POCCoIc&feature=player_detailpage

^^^music you can listen to^^^

-----------------

It's another Tuesday morning. 

As usual, you woke up with a massive head ache and so you went to the bathroom and did a 5 minutes meditation which eases the head ache down.

You had a shower, wore your uniform and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

You reached out to the fridge but then, you saw a yellow sticky note. 

'Dear ~~~~, me and your dad is off to Greece, call us for emergency and take care.' The sticky note said.

You just rolled your eyes and left it, you took a bowl of cereal and munched it quickly since you're running late for school. 

On your way to school, you took out your blackberry and checked your facebook. 3 notifications.

The notifications was all tags of you on some random pictures that's not even you. You updated your twitter account. You typed 'On my way 2 skool... sooo much traffic.'

You arrived in school and everyone said hi to you in a friendly way. Everyone knows you except for some people who can't be bothered to know you. 

1234. You turned your code for your locker to open. You grabbed your books and walked to class.

"Anahaseyo!" a girl smiled and handed you a leaflet, "Please join photography club for your club, ok?"

"Uhm," you tilted your head. You weren't really sure what to say, you don't know anything about photography and you don't know anything about this girl standing in front of you, "Sorry, I'm not really a big fan of photography."

The girl looked down, "It seem like no one likes photography like I do," she sighed and walked away with dissapointment.

You felt guily and so you ran to her, "Excuse me," she looked up to you, "Yes?"

You sighed, "I'll join photography club, trying something new won't hurt, right?"

The girl shook her head, "Thank you."

"No problem," you tried to give her a smile but you felt a bit down.

"My name is Kim Jae Hyun, I'm a freshmen so please take care of me," she bowed to you.

"Hi Jae Hyun, I'm ~~~~, a junior, I hope you can teach me a lot about photography," you replied.

The bell rang, "I'll see you next week Monday in room 3 in the Arts Block, ok?" Jae Hyun quickly waved and ran to her class.

You just shrugged and walked to class. 

Somehow, today, you felt a bit down and not really that high-spirited like before. probably because Tuesdays really aren't just for you....

-------------

IDK what I'm writing so I just did some random stuff... Even if there's no romance yet, hope u still like the intro...