Chapter 02

Player's Loyalty

“Time starts now!” Baekhyun pressed the stopwatch application on his phone, while the dumb and dumber stared at it hopefully. It was freaking 221$ that Baekhyun had bet. Of course, they want it… so bad.

Good thing, they are pretty early than usual and their classmates doesn’t even dare to go inside because of the scene Soojung and Jongin has before their eyes. He kissed her, they kissed torridly. Pretty ugly of this school because they are so unaware that this kind of things occurs and the students are being just like a wind and won’t report—probably scared of Jongin.

They are basically touching each other. Soojung, obviously pressing her on Jongin’s leg and Jongin playing with Soojung’s ; on the other hand, the three guys are having their boners.

Jongin pulled away, biting down on his lower lip as he shook his head. “Let’s break up.” He said firmly before pushing the girl away. Baekhyun immediately stopped the stopwatch and showed the result to the dumb and dumber. “Ha! I told you, less than an hour.” He smirked winningly and took his money back along with those two. The time is 15.06 seconds. Jongdae and Chanyeol looked at each other in disbelief. But what made the three curious is that, why is the break up that early?

“Why, oppa?” Soojung cocked an eyebrow at him. “There’s something about the way you kiss and the way your is so small at my hand that I don’t like, so, let’s break up.” He smiled, she gritted her teeth.

With a slap on Jongin’s face, Soojung walked out. Walking in a way where her skirt is obviously flying along with the direction of the air which dumb and dumber followed suit. Baekhyun approached him and patted his shoulder with a large grin, “You never fail to surprise me.”

“I honestly heard you’re betting with them so I made it fun by dragging the time. You know me so well, my friend.” Jongin chuckled and stood up, draping his arms around the smaller guy’s shoulder. “I am not your friend for nothing, don’t you think?” Baekhyun praised himself which Jongin ruffled the hair of his friend.

They laughed at their silliness and Baekhyun counted his bills. “Her is just so small that I can’t even fulfill my fantasy, which is the job or whatever you call that thing is.” Jongin sighed and thought of the mental image of it. “However, you can’t do that with Luhan’s, don’t you think so?”

“Yeah, but Luhan’s can make it up.” Jongin threw a look at his friend, “His is something.” He d his friends which made Baekhyun yelped as he forward at Jongin’s touch. “HEY! I’m your friend!” He yelled which Jongin only laughed at.

 

 

“That’s it for today, class. Be sure to pass your assignment next meeting. Those are just simple multiplication so I believe everyone will have a perfect score, okay? Class dismissed!”

Kim Jaejoong took his folders and files as he walked out the room before the other kids.

Most of the people scrambled and goes to each and their own cliques, talking with one another and some, gossiping about Luhan and Jongin and/or Soojung and Jongin, actually, it’s all over the campus.

Jongin is the biggest player, flirt, Casanova, jerk or whatever you want to call him (actually) out of the school. There is Yixing who continuously goes into a one night stand in every senior above him—be it a guy or a girl.

He almost dated every girl in his batch and even dated girls and gays in other schools nearby, broke up at 94% of those because he just want to, the remaining percentage to make it 100 is actually the thought of, “I might fall for this person” but it ended up making Jongin bored so, he broke up anyways. For the record, Luhan is actually one of the longest relationships he has ever been.

Girls, gays and guys who turned bi for him can’t even help to prevent themselves from falling into Jongin’s charms. Tall, dark, handsome, built… how couldn’t they? Jongin basically has everything except his brains.

Being the cool him, he ignored everything. “You only live once; why not take it to the fullest” Is what Jongin’s principle is.

He leaned back and puts his arms behind him, letting out a loud sigh. “What do I do with those multiplication problems? I hate math, math hates me. Sweet.” Baekhyun, being next to him ignored him as he is staring at the problem which made Jongin laughed at the sight.

He felt some presence next to him and turned his face to look up at the guy. “I can help you with the assignment, if you wish to.” The guy smiled down at him. Jongin doesn’t find him familiar at all. (At least, he keeps archives of the people he dated.)

“Sure… umm... But who are you?” Jongin looked at him with a blank face, the other guy stretched his arm to Jongin. “I’m Sehun, been your classmate since day one but I never got the chance to talk to you.” Sehun smiled with a savage hint on his face but Jongin ignored it.

 

 

Sehun is explaining things well to Jongin; well in the first place, this equation is pretty much easy since this is only basic multiplications with just numerous numbers. “So… seven times two is?” Sehun said as he turned to look at Jongin, head banging as he fell asleep. Can’t help it, they are in the library with really silent people around who hates the smallest noise since the place is pretty much filled with graduating seniors.

He shook Jongin up. “Hey, wake up.” Sehun patted his shoulder before squeezing it gently. Jongin, with a daze eyes and with a tint of red on the whites of his eyes scanned the place and rubs his eyes. “Thirty two.” Jongin mumbled as he looked at Sehun with a proud grin. Sehun blinked few times before banging his head low to the notes in disbelief.

 

 

“Thank you so much, Sehun.” Jongin said with his famous flirtatious smile, “I’d like you to help me at something, too.” He revealed more of his flirtatious smile. Sehun tilted his head to the side a little, smiling still. “Yes? What would that be? As long as I can do it, I will.”

Hastily, Jongin took his phone out from his pocket and unlocks it, Sehun is just standing there while thinking, “He’s going to ask my number… how obvious.” Jongin handed his phone to Sehun in the keypad of his iPhone already. “Enter your digits. I’ll call you in case I may need your help.” Jongin smiled softly.

Just what I had in mind he’ll do. My plans are going well for now.” Sehun thought and entered his digits willingly before handing it back to the owner. “I’ll get going for now, Jongin. Take care!” He showed his back to Jongin as he wave to bid goodbye on the latter, turning into a devilish smile in the process and balls his fist, “I will hurt you.”