Chapter 01

Player's Loyalty

“I told you to not date that guy! He’s the biggest Casanova or the player in my school. Haven’t I warned you for that already?” Sehun nagged his best friend, “You’re so stupid, really. Really stupid! Why didn’t you trust your best friend’s words?”

Sehun’s best friend kept on sobbing, looking down at the floor while hugging his knees up to his chest. Sehun just sighed, heavily. Seeing his best friend in this heart broken state makes him all angry towards the guy who broke his best friend’s heart. He messes his hair up and took out his handkerchief from his pocket, sitting next to his best friend as he hug him closer to him.

“Don’t worry Luhan, I will revenge you.” Sehun promised. Luhan’s sobbing stopped momentarily as he looked up to his best friend—Sehun’s—gaze, with a teary eye and stuttering noises, he managed to let out a sentence from his mouth, “A-and.. what are you going to do?”

Sehun bites his lower lip in thought, reaching up to wipe Luhan’s tears away and fixed his best friend’s hair up. “Answer me.” Luhan demanded. Sehun didn’t actually have a thought about it. True, you shouldn’t make decisions or promises when you are mad and/or to not let your emotions takes over you. That was Sehun’s principle until he saw his best friend’s tears in a heartbroken state. “Heartbroken” Sehun thought. Luhan is shook him as Sehun didn’t even utter a word to at him. “What?” Luhan demanded more, letting out a little whiny sound from his plea.

“I’ll break his heart, Luhan. I will.”

He declared. Luhan chuckled.

“You… you are really good at making me laugh sometimes.” Luhan nodded, wiping his own tears away using Sehun’s handkerchief. “How could you even think about it? I mean, Sehun, as you said yourself he is the biggest Casanova and a player. He might turn the tables to you. The point here is I’m worried about you, falling in love with him.”

Sehun thought hard. Luhan is right, but he wanted to revenge his best friend so bad. He couldn’t bear the fact that, that very guy broke his best friend’s heart. “No.” Sehun said firmly which made Luhan blink. He felt Sehun’s seriousness in his words. “I won’t fall for him and I promised that I would avenge you for hurting you.”

“But you don’t have to—“

“I have to.”

“Karma will—“

“I will do the job.”

“But Sehun—“

“No buts, case close, Luhan. I am itching to get that guy, too. He hurt most of my friends and I can’t tolerate nor ignore what he has done to you.”

 

 

“What?! You broke up him already? Didn’t you guys just got together last Tuesday? And today’s Monday... Darn it, Jongin. That didn’t even last for a week!” Baekhyun said in disbelief.

Jongin smirked at lets out a low chuckle in amusement from his friend’s reaction, he nodded. “ got real. What happened, seriously?” He asked in genuine curiosity. “Well, he is not—“

“Jongin oppa.” A girl in her extra short school skirt walked in front of Jongin. With a seductive smile on her face, he sat down on the Casanova’s lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jongin being himself can’t help himself but to get by the girl’s legs and almost on his crotch area. With a grin on his face, he looked at the girl, “Hey, I believe you’re Soojung?”

“Yes, oppa, I am Soojung from the classroom next to yours.” She leaned down towards Jongin and brushed her lips against his. Baekhyun staring in disgust, he just scooted away from them and joined Jongdae and Chanyeol betting on the girl.

“5$, she will date him for 5 days.” Chanyeol said. “You’re so funny, Chanyeol.” Jongdae laughed as he slammed down the 10$ bills on top of Chanyeol’s. They both chuckled and welcomed Baekhyun in their clique. “’sup bro? Wanna bet with us?” Chanyeol grinned. Baekhyun gave it a thought and places all of his allowance beside their moneys and looked at Jongdae and Chanyeol back and forth before answering, “Less than an hour.”

“I heard you broke up with the guy because he’s a .” Soojung mumbled as she is almost kissing Jongin’s lips. Knowing a normal Casanova, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, smirking as he breath hotly and kiss her softly, mumbling against her lips, “He is. He won’t even let me touch his which I wanted so bad in the first place.” He answered.

They are practically kissing and Soojung pulled away, placing her palm on Jongin’s chest while grinning, “So, are we dating now?” She asked. Jongin gave it a bit of thought before he nodded in agreement, “Sure.”