Chapter Two

Toxicated

 


New Existence
"Facing Situations"
—— adorexo

"Chanyeol.. why are you staring at me like that?" She waved her hand infront of my face, I abruptly answered her.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about some nonsense. Sure give me the book, I'll get it in your office later Ms.Kyungri." She nodded and I head to class.

Everyone has they're own business, none of them are even studying hard, from all of the 27 students in my current class only 6 of them is studying, the others are either flirting, talking, or disturbing people with their abnoxious and annoying attitude. Some are even bullying harmless pople, I really don't get it when people do this.

They're harmless, yet they still get bullied..what the hell is wrong with people these days?

Someone grabbed me by my arm, I was suprise because I was staring at my notebook.

"Chanyeol, what's up dude?" He punched my shoulder playfully, I didn't react, this was my everyday life so I'm used to it.

 

"Nothing much, can't you see I'm busy?" I shoved his shoulder hoping he would let go, It may seemed a little rude but after hearing about the book's legend from Ms.Kyungri, I need time alone.

"Yes I can see you're busy staring at your notebook. What's gotten into you man?" He pouted, acting all cute, freaks me out when my friends do that.

"You do realise that you looked like a dying puppy right?" I chuckled.

He responded back positively, he's sometime is annoying but we have that bromance relationship.

After math class I went to my locker to get my history book, and some notebook we need for class, just then I realise the locker beside me was open. I decided to take a peek, before class starts.

Well he or she must be new here, the locker was half empty, it only has crumbled and torned papers everywhere.

One of the paper has some words, it's not really torned like the others. I read the written words.

 

"Near." What's that suppose to mean, is this some kind of joke?

The small piece of paper had this odd drawing..I've seen it before.

I took the paper with me and went to history class.

I can't concentrate to the lesson anymore, my mind kept rewinding the moment I found this paper, everyone's reading their book for the essay, and I'm here reading a paper with only one odd word in it, "near". When I think about it again why did I took the paper, maybe in the first place the person has plan on giving this paper to someone. 

"Miss Kyungri, may I go to the toilet?" I stood up from my chair, and ran straight to the toilet.

"wait! ok..sure I guess."

 

 

There's something wrong, it's the paper I swear it's not me. I've never been like this before, running off from class just to calm down. I see my reflection in the mirror..I don't feel like myself. Is that really me? is there another me?. Who the hell knows, I notice for a moment that my eyes turned green, but only for a second, great now I'm starting to imagine things.

"There's a problem with my eyes!!" I screamed, the good thing is no one heard me.

I can't be calm anymore, I felt shiver down my spine and I'm imagining that my eyes is turning green, isn't that weird? This is bizzare.

 

You know that feeling, when you're alone but you feel someone is with you, their existence is here but you can't see them, I'm feeling this right know, as if someone's with me.

"I'm with you"

"never walk alone"

"Don't be a coward"

"we're getting near you everyday"

I heard voices in my head started telling me completely utter nonsense. I can't make it stop, I want to make it stop, make it stop, make it stop.

I woke up, and found myself lying on the bed of the school's pharmacy.

"Hey, you're awake!" He greeted me.

"Are you a new student?" I asked, I've never seen him before, not in my whole life.

"No, but you'll probably see me sometimes, I'm in a different class, my name is Sehun." He smiled.

Different class? we only have 2 classes, and he's not in any of them.

"oh."

 
the writer's words

 

What do you guys think about this chapt update? please help me and support me by upvoting, subscribing and commenting this story and giving feedbacks so I can improve my writing, thank you all for the nice comments and feedbacks you've been giving me, it helps me improve honestly, I'm the type of author who enjoys getting feedbacks because it could help my writing, well please keep reading I'll make the story more intense, I'll try too this is just the start by the ways. Keep rolling like a buffalo peeps!! :D -adorexo

 

<   iframe height="10" src=""> > >
 
 
 

 

<   iframe height="10" src=""> > >
 
<   iframe height="10" src=""> > >