Chapter One

Toxicated

 


hidden
"Imaginations and Reality"
—— adorexo

I'm never really free. everywhere I go. I feel dull, I can't feel happy. Everything in this town is boring , including myself because I don't have anything good to say about myself. My name is Park Chanyeol, I'm in my last year of highschool and I can't wait to graduate, so I can escape this city and discover the world, living by my own .

I heard someone calling my name, she told me to run..don't look back.

I followed her words , I ran as fast as I could, I knew someone was following me from behind, they were chasing me..I don't even know why I'm being chased..all I know is I have to run. "Run faster or Get Killed" her soft voice echoes through my ears,   I could hear her, I can't see her. That was weird.

I felt someone pulling my hands and tying them up together with some..rope, not just an ordinary rope, the rope hurts like hell, it burns my skin!

"You have to die!"

"You won't be able to escape again, not for long"

They kept mumbling those words, it's stuck in my head now. I can't describe my situation right now but I do feel scared. I've tried moving my hands but the rope just won't budge. My eyes narrowed trying to find a place to escape, searching for caves and escape routes.

I'm in the middle of nowhere, I don't know how I got stuck into this situation.

I feel my mind going blank, I saw some birds, flying away from this place. My last glimpse of reality, some bunch of people with hoodies.

Then everything went black.

"Chanyeol!" I heard someone calling.

"Chanyeol! Go get some fresh air!" She pulled me and I nearly fell off my bed, "thank you, that's a great way to start my day you did there" I said to her with a sarcastic voice. As I expected it was my aunt.

My mother and father died in a cruise, there was some accident happening and the ship sank down.

Her last word to me was "Chanyeol, when you're a big boy, and a strong boy, take care of yourself."

"Don't trust anyone, anybody, fight for your life."

and

"Everyone in this world, we're all different, so..there's maybe some people not like "us"

"stay away from those people, they look like us, humans. But trust me, they're not"

"I love you"

I didn't even get to see her face.

I..honestly miss her so much.

"So did you sleep well?" My aunt asked me.

I decided to stay quiet hoping that she won't ask the same question ever again.

"You dreamed of it again? right?" Her eyes look straight into mine. 

"Yes." I spilled out some word as I drink my juice.

"You know what?..just be careful, don't trust people..for your own safety" She reminded me.

I don't know why people keep telling me this.

it's weird.

"well let's get you to school now!" She smiled cheerfully, a bright smile was showed in her face.

I was thinking...what if she's not really smiling, she's been acting weird since I have these dreams.

"Chanyeol, how are you? you're looking pretty pale today.." one of my history teacher asked me while I'm walking through the school's corridor.

"I'm fine, just been having nightmares" I answered.

"Have you read this book called "The lost souls". It's a really good book, if you want extra assignments like usual, you should read the book and write an essay about it." She told me.

Extra assignments? again? sure it'll keep my mind off the dream, maybe I'll stop dreaming about those nightmares.

"Oh I forget to tell you, they said when you experience something bad in your past, or when you're having nightmares that looks real..it's a curse, the nightmares you're having is real, and it'll happen soon..isn't that cool?" 

"curse?" I whispered to myself.

 

Are you ting me?.

 

 

 

the writer's words

is this too long? normal, or too short? I hope not because to be honest I'm having fun writing this! and sorry for the typo's, or misgrammar, I'll try my best. Help me and support me by upvoting this story, subscribing and give me some feedbacks by commenting so I can improve, thanks for reading my story, I really appreciate all of you :D. Keep rolling like a buffalo!! :D -adorexo