Chapter Three

Toxicated

 


Oddness
"So wrong it's right"
—— adorexo

I stared at the boy, from head to toe. There's something really odd about him, that I just can't let go without knowing, I pretended I didn't care, and went straight to class.

"Chanyeol, you're back..Where have you been?!" Ms.Kyungri was literally screaming in front of my face, I can't even hear the other students talking. My classmates decided to stay quiet, and let her scream at me for the whole lesson, well that really .

I'm still curious about the boy named..Sehun I guess? I met him before in the school's pharmacy, but I can't seem to find him.

He told me that he's a student here, I'm sure I've checked the other class though. Is he trolling me? I went to the school's rooftop to get some fresh air, escaping from the reality I'm facing.

I know some people always say

"you have to face your consequence, face the reality or you won't escape it"

By seeing what's happening right now, I don't think so.

 

After the bell rang I went to Ms.Kyungri's office and took the book she asked me to do for the extra assignments, I really like making essay's about books that I have read because I feel free, when reading books it felt like, you can forget all the situations happening around you.

"Hey, you're home!" My aunt waved at me, and hugged me, she's giving me the "I need to talk face". I knew it from the moment I saw her, she gave me that stare.

"Yes, I'm home, and I bet you have something to talk about." I smiled a little, a fake smile. I'm tired of my life, god why can't you just let me die.

"Well, you see the school called me." She took something, like a book, full of pictures. It looks like an old book, dusty, rusty, and it smelled bad of course.

"You skipped classes? don't you know how much I paid for school and your needs?" She's really boiling up.

"Yes there's just something.."

"I don't need anymore explanations!" She pointed me.

"God damn you just won't listen" I screamed, I'm loosing my temper.

"Enough is enough Park Chanyeol!"

 

She gave me the book and went to her room.

Ok right now I feel really bad, after arguing with her. I usually don't argue with people especially my aunt, maybe because this is a harsh day, I'm not like this most of the time.

 

I found my laptop lying on my bed, the last time I remember it was closed, on my study table. Someone must've open it, maybe my aunt, but to think of it she doesn't even know how to use an iPad so there's no way she can figure out how to work a laptop.

Just when I was about to close my laptop, a song played. I never heard of this song before, and I don't feel donwloading it last night.

I can hear the beat, the voice, and the music clearly. I felt their existence, from the music. As if they're with me. My heart started beating really fast, all I can hear was.

                                years we've waited

                                you move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out

                               A face like heaven a heart like hell

                              we've got you wrapped

                              people near you are us

                              I may be next to you          

It was creepy, almost hypnotic

I took a sip of water, trying to calm down. I feel the existence of someone with me.

"You're with me." I mumbled. Now I'm talking to myself, by this point I can be crazy.

"Yes."

I heard someone mumbling.

The voices are in my head, I must be imagining.

"Am I talking to myself?" I can feel my palms starting to sweat.

"No" The voice echoed.

"Then who am I talking to? this is creepy as hell." I define.

"You'll meet me, maybe next time." The voice then dissapeared, just like a wind.

The voices kept replaying in my head now.

I can't seem to let go, I felt something in my chest.

Wanting to know everything about it, as if she knows something.

 

Her.

the writer's words

Help support me by upvoting this story and subscribing, please give me your feedbacks and opinion on this story and chapter update, it could help me improve my writing, well here's a quick chapt update, sorry if it's short, and this is unedited so I'm sorry if there's any misgrammars and typo's. well enjoy your day and keep rolling like a buffalo :D  -adorexo