first day at school >.

will you be my superman?

hey sorry it took so long for me to update>.< i was pretty bussy with school and other plans.... i hope you guys enjoy and tell me if you guys have any new ideas:D thanks <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

original pov:

ALARMMMMMM~~~~ seung hyun woke up with a terrible head/body ache. Last night felt like such a real dream but just to make sure, he went to check on gi young. "ugh thank god... GWON GI YOUNG!!!! WAKE UP! WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" he started to squrm around but didnt wake up. this was middle school all over again. the only thing that came into seung hyuns head was "... were doomed." T.T he was getting ready for a beating from the teachers on the first day of school. finally gi young rolled out of bed and started to get dressed. "seung hung ah why do i feel like today?" gi young asked as he walked out of the portable bathroom(http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v21/375841815_2/E_7090_2011_cheap_popular_outdoor_portable.jpg)                                                                                             ....that was when seung hyung froze, gi youngs whole face was all bruised up (http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq3rk0wnlX1qb2yato1_500.jpg) as if he was beat by 50 people... this got him kind of scared to look at his own face. how were they gonna go to school looking like that?that would be the worst first impression and on top of that everyones gonna look at them as FREAKS. 

 

Gi young then looked up at me... "holy , seung hyng ah, what happened? your face is..."

seung hyuns pov:

"you dont remember last night?" i was kind of nervouse because this had happened before when gi young was in such a shock from the fight that he wouldnt remember. 

"ohhhh yeah, wow i cant believe i didnt remember that right away, hehe well i think you should check out your face." gi young was smiling and started to get our breakfast ready. fish.

while gi young went out to fish, i went and checked out my face on the broken glass.( http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/top-into-the-fire-15.jpg?w=500) i was getting blood on my new school cap. ughh this is annoying. i went to wash up my face and then left to get gi young. 

original pov: 

gi young was cooking the fish that he caught when seung hyun walked out. "hey is the fish done yet? were late we have to run for it." gi young looked abit annoyed. "we have to make a run for it again. ugh gosh were never on time for anything. okay wait a sec. the fish should be done in a sec."

 

gi young and seung hyun was born at the same year except that seung hyung was born at the beginning of the year:march and gi young was born at the end:december. and their suppose to be sophmores in highschool but because they werent attending school for the past 2 years they were left as a freshmen. i was gonna be a hassle for the school this year...

AT SCHOOL------> 

seung hyun and gi young was hit 10 times each then sent up to class to introdue themsleves. lucky they were in the same classroom. when they got into the classroom gi young first introduced himself and all the girls started to figit around getting excited. seung hyung and gi young noticed and then gi young went to take a seat in the back and winked at seung hyun for good luck. seung hyun had a slight fear of public speech so he was a bit hesitant but when everything was done, he had alot of the girls excited too. he sat in the back too but all the way on the other side of gi young. 

                                                                            bell rings~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a group of kids surrounded gi young and seung hyun while they were eating together and started at them. "hey! are you guys G.D.&T.O.P?" crowding around like wanna be thugs with gum in there mouth, they started to tilt from side to side acting as if they werent scared. gi young and seung looked at each other then looke up and smiled. "yeah we are. why go you need something?" gi young usually did all the talking while seung hyung mostly just watched until the actual fight unless there was an issue and the fight was a verbal fight. 

then the leader steped out "im the leader and my name is yoon doo joon and were called be2st. i just wanted to clear up the fact that we lead this school and thats how its gonna be till we graduate." right after that gi young and seung hyun couldnt help but laugh it was just too funny for them how childish they were. "~~ okay. yeah sure~~~~" gi young answered while giggling. right then another member named son dong woon slammed the table and the whole class became dead silent " you think were right now playing a n game? or do you think this is funny? do you know who the hell you are messing with right now?" gi young and seung hyun started at each other smiling and just stayed not showing a sign of fear. then beautiful girls walked in the class room and seung hyung and gi young stood up right away. 

the tall girl that was on the left started to ask "whats all this noise? huh? were right now trying to have a peaceful meal and all i hear is banging and yelling!" she looked fierce and pissed. then this little y girl steped out and gave doo joon a gool-bam on the head and said "was it you? do you need another beating?..." he looked embarassed but scared at the same time "no, nuna we were just getting to know the new kids."

"aigoo, yi sheiki deul a illo wa!"---->(translated: you little es come here right now!) said the other too girls one with really short hair and the other with really long hair. and they some how was able to fit all the boy's ears into there fingers and had dragged them out. then the two pretty girls who talked first walked over to us "hey are you guys the new comers? hi my names park beom..." then the small girl said "my names park sandra and were sisters" they put out there hands and smiled. we shook it dumbfounded. dara asked us "how old are you guys? are you guys new to the town or just freshys from a different middle school?" gi young answered "oh its complicated but were 16 years old (15 in american age) but we were put into a freshmen class and we know this town inside out:D

that night they both found something to look foward to in school<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys enjoyed<3