02: Kidnap in Seoul

Agent 57
 
 
 

Chapter

02


kidnap in seoul

 
 
 

Lee Byunghun
07/18/13


I slowly walked out of the room, my mind already spinning with ideas and plans.

Park Chanyeol.

Let's not forget that name.

 

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN."

I looked to my left to see the rest of the group heading towards me.

It was funny. Truthfully, none of us really have met officially before. Neither have we talked to each other that often. We only knew that each other existed and their names, but that was all.

Of course except for Baekhyun and Krystal. They were legendary. Knew each other from four years old and hated each other from then.

 

We all gathered around a table in the lobby, and Suho hyung started to speak.

"Alright. So let's get this straight. Obviously, no on in here is the criminal. We were all individually doing different things around the same time, and that happened to be when the crime took place."

"Which was yesterday night."

"Yeah. And according to the headmaster, the criminal is one of the agents in our CSS, since he/she was wearing apparel from CSS and carrying weapons from CSS."

"And the ID card. It was a CSS one."

"And it read Agent 57, who passed away a long time ago but left his stuff with us, including the ID card. So last night, the criminal took the ID card and posed as Agent 57. Which was smart of him because he knew Agent 57 died, and that no one would know who he was."

Myungsoo sighed.

"So we basically have nothing to lead us in finding this guy."

I looked up.

"I know Agent 57's name. It's Park Chanyeol. Maybe we could dig something up from him."

Suho hyung pressed his lips together in a thoughtful look.

"We could try, but I doubt that it would have to do with the criminal."

 

So that's how we started working on this case.

 

And it was also why I ended up in Seoul.

 


KIM MYUNGSOO
07/19/13

Byunghun sighed.

"Are you sure Park Chanyeol lived in Seoul?"

"That's what Suho hyung said. And he's probably right."

 

We both had been assigned to look in Seoul, while the rest had split up to Busan, Incheon, and Mokpo, which were the other three possible cities Park Chanyeol used to live in.

Once again, Byunghun sighed.

"Why are we doing this again?"

"To find Park Chanyeol's relatives and find something out of it."

"And would that really help us?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know?"

I let out a breath.

"I don't know."

"See? Why are we even out here when we could stay home and sleep?!"

 

This guy really didn't match with me.

He had a short temper, got annoyed really easily, was impatient, and did I mention he had a short temper?

I disliked this guy from the start.

 

"Okay. Let's just get this over with. You look around in the houses near the marketplace, and I'll go near the park."

"Alright. Give me the car though."

I opened my mouth to argue, then thought better of it.

"Fine. Meet me here at the same place at three."

"Alright."

 

And we split up.


LEE BYUNGHUN
07/19/13

I walked towards the marketplace, glad that we had split up.

This guy really didn't match with me. He was such a cheesy gentleman.

I disliked him from the start.

 

"That would be 4.50, miss!"

"Get fresh vegetables over here!"

"The cheaptest watermelons in town!"

I walked past the busy, loud marketplace in interest, not having been in these kinds of places for a long time.

None of the enemies had attacked us in places like this. They always came in a quiet, people-less place to avoid annoying cops.

Which made it the first time in years for me to come near Seouls civilians.

 

I finally made it past the entire market, reaching the neighborhood behind it.

It was much quieter there, and high schoolers dressed in uniforms were coming out of their houses to go to school.

 

I was close to the middle of the neighborhood when I heard the voice.

 

"CHANYEOL OPPA! I'M GOING!"

 

I froze.

 

"Alright. Just go. Quietly."

"BYE OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU! DON'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD WHILE I'M GONE!"

"Okay, okay, okay, keep your voice down. The whole country will hear you!"

 

I turned around to see a girl in the doorstep, saying goodbye to a tall guy at the door.

 

Ch-Chanyeol?! Did that girl just say Chanyeol?!

 

"AWWW ARE YOU EMBARR--"

The guy slammed the door shut.

 

I snapped out of my cold shock, making my move to follow the girl.

 

She did say Chanyeol. I heard it with my very own ears.

I frowned.

 

It might be another Chanyeol.

No... Chanyeol isn't a common name. I wouldn't be surprised if the name was Jihoon or anything, but Chanyeol...

But still.. isn't he supposed to be dead?! The headmaster said his body was found!

 

I quickly ran up to the house the girl had been in and called Suho hyung.

He picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, quickly! Tell me the residents of 1309-12 Seoul 3-dong!"

"Alright.. wait.."

 

I went on to follow the girl, anxiously waiting for Suho hyung's answer.

 

"The residents... are........ HEY HOW'D YOU FIND PARK CHANYEOL?!"

I almost dropped my phone.

 

Park Chanyeol was alive?!

 

Wait.

Then... Agent 57. The criminal. Was it really HIM?!

If it really was him, and since he's a suspicious agent in secret and all....

I looked up at the girl that had called Park Chanyeol oppa.

 

Then SHE was in the act TOO. The criminal that night might've been HER.

I followed the girl to the marketplace, taking out all my trained skills as a SBNS, aka Stalker but not Stalker.

 

The girl turned out to be popular.

"Hello, Minhee!!"

"Annyeonghasseyo, ahjummah!"

 

I scoffed, amazed at the girl's bright personality to everyone around her. Why would she befriend all these people if she's the sister of a suspicious CSS agent?

I just got a feeling that she would be seriously dense when it came to studying or thinking.

 

After a few minutes, we were out of the marketplace. I looked around. No one was near us.

I got ready to take action.

 

The girl sighed happily.

I slowly walked towards her as quietly as possible.

 

"What a nice life..." She said.

 

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind a building, ignoring the good mood she was in.

She widened her eyes in surprise.

 

"Wh-What are you--"

I clamped my hand over , making her shut up.

"Look. Don't try to act all innocent. I know who you are and I know what you did, so be quiet and follow me back to the building."

She made a seriously confused look.

"HMMM?!"

 

For a second, I almost fell for it. But I quickly snapped out of it.

Nice acting skills, girl. But they won't work on the Lee Byunghun.


KIM MYUNGSOO
07/19/13

 

I sighed, having walked around the neighborhood and park for the third time.

No matter how many people I tried to ask about who Park Chanyeol was, they would show no knowledge.

I looked at my phone.

"I wonder how Byunghun's doing.."

 

Right that second, a girl's voice angrily yelled.

"YAH. LET GO. I TOLD YOU YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!"

"Keep your voice DOWN before--"

"Before WHAT?!"

I turned around to see a familiar guy.

 

"B-Byunghun?! What's he doing?!"

 

He sighed in annoyance, reaching into his pocket. He took out his pistol.

The girl widened her eyes, silent.

 

I raised my eyebrows, totally confused on why he was scaring a poor girl.

 

"Before THIS."

"Y-You're not gonna really use that... right? I mean... you're practically the same age as me!" The girl looked like she was going to cry.

Byunghun scoffed.

"Follow me. QUIETLY. Or else--"

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!" I called out.

 

Both of them turned around to look at me. Byunghun sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you--"

"I'll explain in the car. Just help me get her in. She's stronger than she looks!"

The girl glared at him,  offended that he had said she looked weak.

 

I sighed.

"This isn't a good idea..."

"Just listen to me. You'll change your mind when I explain to you everything."

I looked at the girl. She REALLY was close to crying.

But then again, us agents were trained to not fall for these kinds of stuff.

 

I sighed for the thousandth time.

"Alright. Let's get you in the car."


SONG MINHEE
07/19/13

I felt like I was going to break apart.

I was getting kidnapped. By two kidnappers, one of them owning a gun.

My lower lip trembled. I had already cried for the past hour during the car ride.

 

Atleast the other guy seemed nice. He handed me tissues and gave me pat on the hand.

 

I sighed in despair.

Why. Why did this have to happen to ME?! Did I do anything seriously wrong during the past few weeks?

 

I gasped.

Was it because of the cake slice I stole from the fridge last Monday?! Oh God, Chanyeol oppa had said he would seriously kill me if I did...

Was God punishing me because of not obeying my brother?!

 

I burst out crying again.

 

The nicer kidnapper handed me more tissues.

 

The meaner kidnapper sighed in annoyance, giving me a glare in the rearview mirror. I glared at him back.

"Stupid." I grumbled.

"Dense." He muttered back.

 

The nicer kidnapper sighed and looked at the meaner one.

"Alright. Tell me why she's here."

 

The next conversation was quiet, and I couldn't hear everything they were saying.

The only few words I could make out were criminal, 57, and another that made me frown: Park Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol oppa had to do with this?

 

I leaned in towards them, trying to hear a little more.

The mean kidnapper automatically caught me and gave me a look. I frowned and pouted.

 

After another twenty minutes of total sadness, the car suddenly stopped. I raised my head up, looking out the car window.

My mouth immediately formed in a 'o' shape.

 

Okay.

Maybe these kidnappers weren't ordinary kidnappers.

 

There were six, tall, HUGE buildings connected together with three, bold letters near the top.

CSS.

"Come on. Get out of the car." The meaner kidnapper said.

I got out, my eyes still glued to the buildings with amazement.

 

"... Do you guys... live there?"

The nicer kidnapper smiled, closing the door behind me.

 

"Yeah. We're not the only ones, though."

"Really? Who else?"

He crossed his arms, looking up at the building.

 

"Exactly seventy-nine other skilled agents, around the same age as us. We all live here." 

 



 

 

Author's Note

Hey~ I changed the lettering color to a darker one to make it easier to read :)
Please susbscribe and comment!~
Thanks~~ Cameo requests are welcome :)

2 Timothy 1:12: ...I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
John 13:34: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.