01: Let's Talk CSS

Agent 57
 
 
 

Chapter

01


let's talk css

 
 
 

SONG MINHEE
7/19/13

"BYE OPPA!! I LOVE YOU! DON'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD WHILE I'M GONE!"

"Okay, okay, okay, keep your voice down. The whole country will hear you!"

"AWW ARE YOU EMBARR--"

Chanyeol oppa slammed the door shut, his cheeks having been as red as ever.

 

I grinned, totally knowing that there had been a group of pretty girls behind me. They were giggling as I walked away from my house.

"He's so cute!~"

"I know! When he blushed like that.."

I smiled in success as I skipped along the streets of Seoul, knowing that I have done a good deed.

Now that I think of it, I should've done something even better for him.

 

Because I had no idea that would be the last time I would see my brother for a long, long time.

 

"Hey Minhee unni!~"

I smiled back at the group of girls dressed in middle school uniforms.

"Hey!~"

 

"Hello, Minhee!"

"Annyeonghasseyo, ahjummah!"

 

"It's you, Minhee!"

"Good morning, Mr. Lee!"

 

"Minhee-yah!!"

"Oh, hey Jiyeon!~"

 

I sighed in happiness as I walked past the hectic markets, feeling more than happy in this nice weather and day.

"What a nice life.."

Literally the second I said that, I felt a hand sharply grasp my wrist. Before I could turn around, I found myself getting pulled into a dark corner behind a building.

I looked up at the person.

And God, was he cute.

"W-What are you--"

Immediately, the guy clamped his hand over my mouth. I widened my eyes.

"Look. Don't try to act all innocent. I know who you are and I know what you did, so be quiet and follow me back to the building."

"HMMM?!"

 

And that's how I got kidnapped by Lee Byunghun. Just like that.

 


LEE BYUNGHUN
7/18/13

 

The second the headmaster finished his sentence, all seven of us erupted into chaos.

Okay. Maybe not Baekhyun. He was slower in proccessing everything and was a second late in saying 'WHAT?!"

 

I scoffed.

"I don't know about the rest, but please just bring me out of this. I was going to the freaking BATHROOM."

"Well I'm sorry but is MEETING SOME FRIENDS more sinful than that?!" Myungsoo said with annoyance.

"Headmaster, you can't jail me for studying!" Suho spoke up.

"And what about me?! You can't blame my stomach for needing some food! What, are you gonna send my stomach to jail?!"

"STUPID you can't send stomachs to jail!" Krystal slapped Baekhyun's head.

And that started the chaos again, Baekhyun cursing in pain and Suho arguing with Krystal that stomachs can go to jail if they're cut off of a person's body.

I sighed in frustration, wondering why I'm stuck with this group of people in the first place.

 

The headmaster, having been patiently quiet for the whole time, slammed his hand on his desk, making a silence fall into the room.

He spoke again with that stiff, monotonous voice of his.

"I told you before. There HAS to be a criminal, since I saw one with my very own eyes in the CCTV tape. I know that... MOST of you are very smart agents.."

I swear he looked at Baekhyun right then and there.

".. So one of you probably switched your ID tags that night with Agent 57 as backup."

Minhyuk hyung frowned.

"But WHO is Agent 57? Shouldn't he be with us right now too getting accused?"

"He dissappeared about four years ago. All his belongings, including his ID card were left with us in the agency, so it's clear that one of you took it and posed as him for that night."

Baekhyun scoffed.

"CLEAR?! UH, NO, IT IS NOT CLEAR. IT IS VERY MURKY, SIR."

"Isn't is obvious that whoever this Agent 57 is came back after the four years to steal the files?! The criminal is HIM." Dasom said.

 

The headmaster still stared at us with the same, unwavering look.

 

"He's dead."

 

We all blinked.

"Oh."

 

"So it doesn't make sense for the real Agent 57 to be there that night, stealing the files. Therefore, it is logical to suspect the ones who were there that night, around the same place and time."

He glared at each and every one of us.

"It can't be a coincidence for all SEVEN of you. Whoever participated in this crime, give yourself up. If no one comes to me by the end of this season, I will have no choice but to send all of you to jail."

"BUT--"

"This is not only of my decision. All others would have agreed as well. It's better have the whole agency safe without any suspects than to save the seven suspects."


KIM MYUNGSOO
7/18/13

We all walked out of the room with blank, lifeless faces.

Except Baekhyun. He was confused.

 

"I DON'T GET IT." He whined.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You're going to jail by the end of this season, bro."

".... WHAT?!"

 

Suho sighed, slouching back onto a couch in the lobby.

"... Okay, Let's just get this straight. Who's the criminal in here?"

We all looked at each other suspiciously, careful to take note of every move everyone made.

 

Krystal frowned.

"I think it's Dasom. She's always so quiet and reserved.. it just fits perfectly into a criminal's character."

Baekhyun scoffed.

"Well, I think it's YOU."

"I think it's Suho. He's smart. Criminal's are smart."

"I think it's Kim Myungsoo. Some criminals on TV are really good-looking."

Minhyuk scoffed.

"Well, then that makes me the criminal too."

 

I sighed.

How did I ever get stuck with this group of people in the first place.

 

"How did I ever get stuck with this group of people in the first place." Dasom rolled her eyes.

"Eh. Same here." Suho said.

 

This was getting us no where.

 

Krystal suddenly looked around.

"Hey, but where's Lee Byunghun?"


LEE BYUNGHUN
7/18/13

I stayed behind of course.

 

"You want to know his name?"

"Yes, sir."

"What's so good about learning a dead person's name? Agent 57's long gone. We don't know how he died, but his body was confirmed."

"I just want to know, sir."

The headmaster frowned, confused.

 

"It's Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

 

Author's Note

Hey~ I'm so sorry it it's boring.. I promise it will get better~ I just needed to start all this :)
Please comment and subscribe for support~ If you like it, upvote or tell your friends about this story~ It will make me happy :)
Cameo requests are welcome~~

Proverbs 24:20: for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out.a horrible vermin.

Titus 3:7: so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.