Chap 14 HaeMi's Pain

For the one I love ..~

Chap 14 HaeMi's Pain

SooJi POV

SooJi breathed in deeply starting to make her way as Cnu was running in her way. 
,,Stop... you didn't told me what you meant with ,, ill do whatever you want'' '' ... he said serious looking at SooJi who was crying silently again.


SooJi looked up her tears kept flowing, looking at Cnu. 
,,Oppa... help me... jebal''

,,How ? how can i help you when i don't know whats going on ?'' he asked a bit pissed. 

SooJi looked over his shoulder seeing the gang watching her closely which made her eyes open wide. 

 

,,SooJi ? would you tell me what's wrong now ?'' Cnu said seriously looking at her.
,,What is there behind me ?'' he asked and turned around. 

,,Andwae ...andwae... andwae....no one can know... everyone will be hurt....'' she said and ranned away in an other direction as Cnu was looking.

SooJi ranned in panic not knowing if the direction was right or wrong, she just wanted to be far away as she could as suddenly someone grabbed her arm making her scream. 

,,Did you told him something ? better u didn't !'' the boy with the masks said threateningly.

,,Andwae.... aniyo.. i didn't told him anything...'' she said panically. 
The boys just let out a light laugh pulling SooJi on her arms up carrying her to the River water. 

,,This isn't the last warning you will get... and this ... is the 3rd warning..'' one of the boys said.
 

,,ehh ? what they mean ??'' SooJi thought in panic. 

Suddenly the boys putted all their strength together throwing SooJi into the River leaving her scream. 

,,AHHH i can't swim with clothes on... oh god help me...i couldn't get enough...'' she couldn't think any further, JiJi almost lost her consciousness as suddenly someone grabbed her wrist pulling her out of water. 

,,JiJi !! HOLY WAKE UP !!'' Cnu said as Jiji was looking at him weakly. 
As she slowly came back to consciousness she spitted out the water on the floor next to her she swallowed down in River as she almost were suffocating. 

,,O...oppa..?'' she asked weakly looking back to him.

,,Ye holy what happened ? did u jumped in riving killing yourself....'??'' he asked shocked. 

,,ANIYO ! aniyo.. '' jiji said looking around panically. 

,,No one is here it seems....'' she thought looking at him starting to cover coughting. 

,,JiJi you will get sick i'll get you home'' Cnu said pulling her up carefully.

As they arrived at home  Laila and HaeMi were nowhere to find, so Cnu pulled a blanket around SooJi giving her some Tea. 

,,So...'' he said sitting on the bed. ,,You tell me now what happened i won't go till i know..'' he said looking at her seriously. 

,,I don't want Sandeul or anyone else know this... oppa... promise me you will keep quiet and won't do anything either..'' she said looking onto her cup of tea.

,,Promise.. Sandeul... don't want to see you either...'' he said nodding seing how SooJi's expression turning to sad. 

SooJi started to show Cnu the letter telling him what has happened till Laila and HaeMi came home and SooJi suddenly kept quiet. 

,,Cutie ? gwaenchana ? why do u have wet hair and why your clothes all wet  on the floor ?''  Laila asked running to her and Cnu. 

,,Nothing.. i just fell into the River by accident Cnu couldn't catch me anymore '' SooJi said looking on floor. 

Cnu kept staring at SooJi being suprised and shocked what she just have told him until HaeMi interrupted his thinking. 

,,Annyeong oppa...'' she said looking at Cnu looking a bit depressed. 

,,Annyeong... well i have to go either now.. ur friends are here taking care of you'' he said standing up. 
,,We will talk again tomorrow.'' he said walking to the door. ,,Bye and take care of her'' he said and left the dorm quickly. 

,,Cutie... how was ur date tell me everything !!'' SooJi started and started to wear her pyjama. 
Laila started to talk as there was no tomorrow.

,,It was so cute and he asked me out again , he suddenly holded my hand and we ate ice cream !!! Cutie u know how much i love ice cream i felt like in a dreamland !! i felt like in heaven !! and i was so happy that i accidently hugged him and kissed his cheek'' she said blushing red. 

HaeMi and SooJi laughed happily listening to their friend.

,,I dont want anyone of them get hurt... especially Laila now as she  is getting so good with Wookie...'' SooJi thought looking at Laila.

,,He blushed too as i saw and then we were quiet for a moment until Kyu called naggin on him that i would be his girlfriend already ...you should have seen how much we blushed... i died so hard right in my place...'' Laila said laughing and blushing.

All of them laughed and kept chatting for a while until they gone to sleep.

 

-Next day-

Cnu POV

,,It was so clear.... of course it's Sandeul she like... the one didn't cared for her as i did... she saw him as a bias at the beginning and now suddenly in love ? tzz... wait... maybe she only tell herself that she felt in love with him..'' Cnu thought walking to the Entertainment. 
Suddenly Sandeul faced his hyung. 

,,Hyung kajja we have to go to MCountdown and then to a Photoshoot for the Japanese version of our Song'' Sandeul said and made his way into the Van standing behind Cnu. 
Cnu didn't took long following Sandeul.
,,Where are the others ?'' he asked. 
,,Already there , the Schedule just camed up and i had to clear something with the manager... by the way hyung..'' he started. 

,,Yeah ?'' cnu asked looking at his younger band member. 
,,...do you know SooJi's schedule ? .. i need to talk to her seriously.. without any anger, shouting and so on... i want to make things clear... ''
he said looking down. 

,,No Sandeul ! seriously i know what you will do ! after all what she told me you just need to be in her dorm looking at her with puppy eyes and you both will be as before why the i never get what i want, what is so special about him ?''  he thought angrily.

,,I met her yesterday and i tried talking to her about you but she said she don't wanna see you nor talk to you whatever happen she don't wanna get in conctact with you since she feel uncomfortable..'' he said seriously. 

Sandeuls eyes filled with tears, and he looked out of the Window. ,,She said so...?'' he asked trying to hold his tears.,,arasso''  he said silently.

Laila POV

The clock was ringing waking her up from her sleep making her yawn deeply.

,,Laila !! laila finally you're awake !! look SooJi something wrong with her'' HaeMi said in panic looking at laila worried.

Laila jumped out of her back running towards SooJi's bed.
,,Oh my god !'' Laila said in shocked looking at a panting , sweating, SooJi who kept breathing heavily.

Laila putted her hand on SooJi's forehead checking her temperature and fastly removed it again.
,,Holy she is burning ! get the fever meter and a bowl of cold water hurry !''  she said and HaeMi quickly made her way. 

,,i'm sure it is because of the accident yesterday...'' Laila thought, putting the blanket over SooJi's shoulders.

SooJi tried to remove the blanket again. 

,,No cutie keep it like that you need to sweat the fever out of your body...'' she said pulling it back. 

HaeMi runned into the room giving Laila the fever meter which she putted immediatelly into SooJi's mouth.
HaeMi placed the Water next to the bed. 

,,HaeMi .. i need to go to work , i'll cancel the date with wookie and be back early today in the afternoon'' she said serious waiting for the fever meter to piep.

,,Aniyo cutie i have nothing to do today i'll take care of her , SooJi surely want's you to go she don't wanna be the reason you cancel the date so go i'll come clear here..'' HaeMi said seriously looking at Laila while sitting next to SooJi on her bed. 

,,Are you sure ?'' she asked looking at HaeMi who nodded again.

,,Arasso you know what to do and if something is wrong call me immediatelly i'll be as fast here as i can '' she said leaving the dorm in a hurry. 

 

HaeMi POV

,,SooJi... what did Cnu wanted from you...'' she asked quietly as suddenly the fever meter started to piep.
HaeMi took it and got a shock.
,,OMO ! 39 degrees !!'' she shouted for herself running to get the water on the opposite of the bed wetting the towel and putting it on SooJi's forehead. 
,,SooJi , ... aish... how can you get sick as this from falling into the water ?'' she asked herself.

Suddenly SooJi talked in her fever sleep saying.
,,Sandeul oppa.... leave him alone.... kaaa.... let him go.... oppa.... jeongmal ... i need you...but.. g...goo... u need to be save..'' she said silently coughing and sweating. 

,,Eh..? what is she talking about ... wait ? maybe Sandeul can help her... she saiys she needs him... so i'll get him...'' she thought grabbing SooJi's phone searching for Sandeul's Number. ,,Wait, HaeMi you should go to get some medicaments first..'' she thought dressing herself up getting her wallet. 
,,SooJi stay calm i'm back soon arasso ?'' she said worriedly to her sleeping friend and made her way out of dorm. 

Walking with her hands in her pocket she tried to find some medicine. 
1000 of thoughts running throught her head. 
,,Cnu... when will you look at me... it's hurting me as hell... i'm not ... angry on SooJi... because i know she loves Sandeul truly and would never do that to me.. but.... when she rejects you as that why can't you just turn around looking at me ?.... how long do i have to wait...?... for you..'' she thought suddenly bumping into a guy with a mask on.

,,Oh I'm sorry'' she said and bowed apologizing to the boy as he turned around.
,,No Problem... wait '' he said looking at HaeMi seriously which made her confuse and scared.

,,W...wae is he looking at me like this ?'' she asked herself curiously.
,,Is there a problem mister ? do you need help?'' she asked the boy which suddenly let out a light laughter continuing his way leaving HaeMi confused.

,,strange...'' she said to herself. 
,,What did i go out for ?''  she asked herself thinking hardly. ,,Oh... right the medicaments.'' she remembered running into a shop getting the medicine against the fever.

On her way back she took out SooJi's phone looking through the contact list as suddenly a Message from Cnu appeared. 
HaeMi knew it was false to spy on her friends messages but the couldn't help but open it, as she read her eyes opened wide getting in shock.

,,I'm sorry for the kiss yesterday.... i didn't want to get in trouble with you... i'm sorry i'll come by now my schedule over now .. see u in few minutes..'' 

,,K....kiss ...???'' haemis eyes filled with tears. 
,,No Cnu.. you won't...go....to....her...'' HaeMi took SooJi's phone calling Sandeul.

,,ye..? i thought you don't want to see me ... nor having contact with me or anythign else why do you call now ?'' sandeul asked depressed. 

,,Huh ? she never said that... oppa... SooJi is really sick...she said she needs you... i thought i should call you letting you know..'' HaeMi said.

,,She definetly said she don't wanna see me .. Cnu said so and i believe my hyung... i hope she get better... i'm busy now.. and i don't wanna disturb her with  my appearance.. sorry'' and he hung up as fast as he finished his sentence.

,,SooJi saying she don't wanna see Sandeul? it's already weird she is keeping distance as this to him... and i bet Cnu is the Main Point in this game !!'' she thought running as fast as she could to the dorm. 
As she reached the street edge she saw Cnu going into the building.
,,No !....'' she thought running fastly after him. 

,,JiJi ??!'' she heard cnu shouting running even faster to reach the dorm.

Finally she arrived seeing Cnu making his way to the bedroom as HaeMi suddenly blocked his way. 

,,YOU !'' she said angrily.

,,oh hey HaeMi... is SooJi here ? '' he asked smilling at her. 

HaeMi was closing the bedroom door behind her pushing Cnu aside. 
,,Yes she is but you won't make any step into that Room !, SooJi don't wanna see Sandeul that bad ? are you serious ?! '' she asked seriously leaning herself against the door. 

Cnu sighted.
,,HaeMi.. it's a long story...'' Cnu wanted to continue but got interrupted by HaeMi.

,,ARE YOU SERIOUS !? ONLY BECAUSE SHE DON'T LOVE YOU OR PUSHED YOU AWAY AS YOU WANTED TO KISS HER !?'' she screamed lightly but angrily.

,,Ho....how do you know ?'' Cnu asked shocked. 

,,I have her phone today oppa i'm taking care of her since she isn't feeling well'' she said.

,,She isn't feeling well ? what happened?'' he asked worriedly trying to push HaeMi out of the way to reach the door.

,,N..NOOOOOOO !'' she screamed pushing him away hardly.

,,HaeMi what is wrong with you!?'' he asked pissed. 

,,What's wrong with me ?! are you seriously asking me what is wrong with me !??!'' she asked pissed and angry. 

,,Yes ! WHAT Is Wrong ! what is your problem !?'' he asked. 

,,My Problem is that i PITY YOU OPPA !"'' she screamed. 

,,What ?! why pity me !?'' he asked. 

,,because you running after her knowing her heart belongs to someone else... and this someone else is Sandeul....tell me... did you told both of them that the other don't wanna see the other ? '' she asked curiously already knowing his answer. 

Cnu sighted looking down. 
,,What should i do !? what you want me to do !?? I NEVER GET WHAT I WANT WHENEVER I FELL IN LOVE THE GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH ONE OF MY SAENGS ! AND NOW HER ! what the l am i doing wrong !? to deserve this'' he screamed in frustration as suddenly HaeMi slapped his cheek hardly. 

,,ARE YOU SERIOUS !? INSTEAD OF MAKING HER HAPPY YOU MAKE HER SUFFER BY KEEPING THEM FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER CAUSE OF JEALOUSLY !?''

,,Haemi.. i..'' 
,, NO ! I ALWAYS LISTENED TO YOU AND YOUR PROBLEMS AND NOW IT'S THE TIME YOU LISTEN TO ME !''
Cnu was shocked by HaeMi's reaction making him shut his mouth listening to her. 

,,Why you keep looking at her ...? why u just don't give up since 2 years Sandeul is the love of her life ! he isn't just a bias and me and Laila know that more than anyone else ! I bet you know that too oppa..., so why you keep see her ?... WAE !!! WAE YOU KEEP LOOKING AT ANYONE ELSE BUT ME !? CAN'T YOU JUST LOOK AT THE ONES ALWAYS STAYING BY YOUR SIDE WHENEVER YOU FEEL BAD!? ye.. oppa.. i'm asking me the same... What the am i doing wrong to deserve this... i think whatever i do... you will never see me will you?'' she said while tears falling down from her cheeks slowly.

Cnu was shocked, looking at her speechless. 
,,HaeMi ... i ..'' 
,,No oppa.... '' her tears started to fall heavily. 
,,Stop... stop lying to me... i don't wanna hear anything from you anymore... just go... ''

,,HaeMi let me explain...'' he asked in frustration.

,,NO ! I SAID GO ! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN EXPLAIN ! Just leave me alone....'' she said trying to hold her tears back.

Suddenly a weak voice appeared from the bedroom door HaeMi leaning on before: ,,HaeMi.....Cnu...?'' 
both of them immediatelly turned around looking at a weak SooJi breathing hard. 

,,Gwaenchana ? ..'' she said leaning her body onto the door. 
 

HaeMi wiped her tears nodded fastly. 
,,ye go back to bed ill come to you right away .. cnu just wanted to go either..'' she said.

,,HaeMi...'' SooJi said weekly.

,,Ye?'' she aksed turning around looking at her. 

,,It... so warm... '' SooJi said and fainted suddenly. 

,,MELLY !! '' HaeMi screamed running towards her friend followed by Cnu. 

,,Melly wake up wake up..'' Haemi said worriedly. 

Cnu checked her temperature by the fever meter until it let our a loud piep.

,,We need to go to the Hospital NOW !'' he said looking at HaeMi in panic. 

,,Why should i listen to you !!??'' HaeMi said angrily.

,,Don't be like this !! '' he screamed showing her the degrees on the meter. 

HaeMi's eyes opened wide.
,,40,5 DEGREES !!!'' she screamed in shock. 

Cnu didn't took long to put SooJi on his back running out of the dorm followed by HaeMi who tried to hold on a taxi.
As they made their way to the Hospital HaeMi was trying to reach Laila. 

,,Cutie ! her fever got onto 40 degree met you in the Pyonyang Hospital !!'' she said hanging up looking at SooJi. 

,,S...Sandeul... oppa...'' SooJi said weekly and silently in her fever sleep.

HaeMi looked up to Cnu seriously which sighted and nodded in understandmant pulling out his mobile calling Sandeul. 

,,Sandeul... '' he started. 
,,Its all my fault... nae .. i will explain you later but now come to the pyonyang hospital SooJi have high fever.. 40 degress'' he said hanging up as well. 

As they arrived doctors took SooJi's body bringing her into a room.

,,Haem...  i'm sorry for hurting u... give me a chance..to..''

,,oppa... you had so many chances.. right now... i'm not feeling like giving out another chance to anyone.. also.. SooJi is more important for me now... '' 

,,Where is she !?'' Sandeul asked running into the corridor. 
,,Doctors just took her'' HaeMi answered. 

Sandeul was looking at Cnu curiously. 
,,Then explain me now..'' sandeul said seriously.

Cnu explained while HaeMi took a seat. 
,,what !?!?! ARE YOU EVEN MY HYUNG !? WHY THE ARE YOU DOING THIS !?'' Sandeul screamed.

,,He was worry about you both ..'' HaeMi said making Cnu looking at her in confusement. 
,,It's more important now waiting for news than killing each other..'' HaeMi said coldly gulping and looking at SooJi's Room. 

Suddenly the doctor came out with an worried expression on his face making all of them jump up. 

,,Doc ?'' all of the asked in a choir
 as suddenly Laila ranned into the Corridor followed by Ryeowook. 
,,How is she ?!'' Laila asked worriedly looking at the Doc who kept silent for a while looking into the Round.

,,Doc...?'' Sandeul asked worriedly.

,,Well.... '' the doc said showing a worried expression leaving out a deep sigh.