Chapter 2

The Differences Between You and I

Song : Click~!

 

--- 

Time : Now.

Eunmi had woken up long before her alarm clock rang. She sighed as she walked over to her ringing alarm clock and turned it off. Then, she walked over to her bathroom to get ready. After that, she changed into a casual outift. Her new school had no rules about wearing a school uniform so she was allowed to wear anything she wanted. Unless it was on a Monday. As she tied her hair up , she sighed once more. She was already missing her Mblaq oppas, no doubt about that. She grabbed her bag and looked at her bedroom one last time before she closed the white door to her bedroom. 

Eunmi jogged downstairs where her parents were waiting for her. Her entire family moved to Seoul just for her even though she didn't ask them to do so. Her twin sister was already sitting at the breakfast looking like the angel she was. "Good Morning Eunmi-ah!" Her mother chirped. Eunmi merely nodded at her before she grabbed a piece of toast and left.

"Ah.. What should I do, yeobo? She's been behaving like that since dear Sanghyun died.." Mrs Son asked her husband. "We'll just have to wait and see, jagi." He replied with a sigh as he patted her hand gently. 

The moment Eunmi reached school, she was stared at by every student she walked past. "Wow..she's really pretty..but..she looks so cold.." Similar whispers were heard throughout the whole school.

After getting herself registered at the office, she walked to her locker only to bump into someone causing her to stumble. Gasps were heard. "Are you okay?" The person asked, as he held onto her arms. Eunmi merely nodded. "I'm sorry." She said softly.

"That's fine. I'm Nam Woohyun and you are..?" He introduced himself and held out his hand. "Eunmi. Son Eunmi." She said without taking his hand. Woohyun awkwardly pulled back his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Eunmi." He said and nodded slightly. "I guess I'll be seeing you around." He said and winked before he left.

Eunmi merely shrugged before walking off to her class. 

---

Eunmi was still wandering around looking for her class when she came upon a girl who looked like her ex-crush, Sanghyun. Her eyes were still wide when the girl approached her. "Heya! You must be new here. I'm Sandara Park but you should call me Dara." The girl introduced herself with a smile. "You seemed lost. Do you need help finding your class?" The girl or 'Dara' asked. "I'm Son Eunmi.. and yeah I'm new here. If you'd like to , yes please." Eunmi said to her , slightly smiling. It seemed as if she was talking to Sanghyun all over again. 

" Great! What's your current class?" Dara asked. "Wait. Have you seen your locker yet?" Dara quickly asked before Eunmi could answer. "I have.. Maths currently with Mr Byun.. and no.. I haven't." Eunmi replied and Dara nodded. "Alright. What's your locker number then?" Dara asked and Eunmi merely showed her the number. "Oh! That's right beside mine! It's been vacant for some time now. Come with me!" Dara said with a grin. 

Eunmi followed her and soon, they reached Eunmi's new locker. "Here we are! and This is my locker. The one on your other side belongs to Kim Myungsoo." Dara explained. "Did you say you have Maths right now? With Mr Byun?" She asked and Eunmi nodded. "We're classmates!" Dara said with a grin. "Come along!' Dara said, leading the way. 

"Okay.." Eunmi said. 'Great.. She's even more hyper than Sanghyun..' She thought as she followed her.