Chapter 1

The Differences Between You and I

 

Song: Click!

 

-----

5 months ago..l

"BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP" The alarm rang. An arm stretched from under the blankets and turned of the alarm. A girl with long hazel hair and side bangs sat up and stretched. She stood up from her bed and put on her slippers. Walking towards her mirror, she smiled and ruffled her own hair slightly. "Today is going to be a great day!" She said and skipped off to the bathroom.

After that, she stepped out of the bathroom , dressed in her school uniform and put of a hairband, and then she skipped downstairs with her high heels on.
 

 


Meanwhile...

 

 

 

The girl had woken up earlier than her sister and had been out jogging. As she entered her bedroom, her twin sister walked out. "Good morning Eunmi!" Her twin sister called. Eunmi merely nodded and walked into her room. Her twin sister, Naeun blinked and shrugged before walking downstairs. Eunmi sighed when she heard her twin sister's footsteps. 

Eunmi was the older twin and they weren't identical twins so they were easy to tell apart.Even if they were identical, it would be easy for people to tell who's who because of their personality difference.

Eunmi had a warm shower and she tied her hair up into a ponytail and put on her uniform. She then, walked downstairs in sneakers.

"Good morning mom, dad and..Naeun." She greeted as she sat down at the dining table. "Good morning , sweetheart~!" Her mother greeted as she placed pancakes in front of Eunmi. Her father merely grunted as he read his newspaper. Eunmi quickly ate her pancake while her sister slowly cut the pancakes into pieces.

"I'm done. Thanks for the breakfast, mother." Eunmi said as she stood up and walked over to the sink. She placed her plate into the sink and  walked over to the fridge. Then, she took out a box of orange juice and drank it from the box. "I'm leaving. See you." She said and kissed her mom's cheek and left for school.

"Naeun! Hurry up and stop staring at the pancake!" Her mother shouted , startling Naeun who quickly ate her pancakes. 

(In this story, we'll be focusing more on Eunmi.)

Eunmi walked out of the house and walked to school.  Her best friend , Sanghyun was one of the school's flower boy and he often walked to school with her but today, he was late. Very late.

As Eunmi walked, she heard footsteps behind her and she prepared herself to attack if that person attacked her. Sure enough, the person tackled Eunmi with a hug only to get his hand twisted and wound around his back. "EUNMI!" The person yelled. Eunmi took a good look at the person and realized it was Sanghyun. "Omo. I'm so sorry!" She said as she let go of his hand.

Sanghyun stood up properly and rubbed his shoulder. "That seriously hurts, you know that?" He asked her while pouting. Eunmi softened and sighed. "Sorry.." She apologized. Sanghyun shook his head with a smile. "That's alright. I was just kidding." He said.

Just then, a car passed by them causing Eunmi's school skirt to fly upwards. With a scream, Eunmi pushed her skirt back down while Sanghyun laughed at his best friend's misery. "haha.. That..was.hahaha..so...funny." He said while laughing.

A few weeks later.. (play this : Click. )

"To All Students of Busan High, please report to the auditorium immediately. I repeat. To all students of Busan High, please report to the auditorium immediately." The principal announced through the speaker. 

Eunmi , at that very moment walked into her class.  "Has anyone seen Thunder??" She asked, using his 'stage' name.  Everyone in her class shook their head and she sighed. "Sanghyun.. Where are you..?" She muttered to herself. 

As everyone in her class stood up and walked out of the class, one of Eunmi's classmates approached her. "Eunmi-ssi, we're all supposed to report to the auditorium." She told her kindly before leaving. 

Eunmi nodded and left for the auditorium.

At the  auditorium, Eunmi took a seat next to her classmate which had informed her about this earlier. However, usually Thunder would be the one who would sit next to her.  As the auditorium was slowly filled, Eunmi kept looking around while looking for Sanghyun. 

As soon as she spotted Mblaq, Thunder's friends who were heading towards the stage, she got up and approached them. She realized that all of them had a gloomy look on their face. "Joonie oppa!" Eunmi called with a smile. 

Joon stopped walking but quickly walked to the stage. "Guys, Eunmi's here. Mir, go sit with her. Try and make sure that she'll be okay when we announce this." Joon said to Mir who nodded and quickly ran to Eunmi.

Eunmi had blinked and shrugged when Joon had taken off to the stage. She walked back to her seat and realized that her classmate was now gone. Blinking in confusion, she sat down. Just as she sat down, someone sat down next to her causing her to turn and look at the person.

"Mir oppa?" Eunmi called in surprise. "Hey! Uhm.. Look. They're about to announce whatever they have to." He said and pointed towards the stage. Eunmi turned to look at the stage where Mblaq was preparing themselves to announce something.

"Testing.Testing." Seungho tested the microphone. "Hello everyone! Seungho, leader of Mblaq here! I'm sure most of you are wondering why we asked the principal to gather you all here." He said and a few students nodded including Eunmi. "Well, we have an important announcement to make.." He said. "Eunmi, brace yourself for what we're about to say next." He advised and Eunmi nodded. "I'm guessing that most of you are wondering where Thunder is since he's not with us." He said. "Well, he.." He paused, unable to continue because he was tearing up. "It's because he got into a car crash last night and..died on the spot" Joon continued for Seungho. 

Eunmi's world came crashing down as she heard what they said. "W-What..??" She said unable to believe what the group had just said. She turned to Mir. "Is..it true??" She asked, tearing up. She hoped that Mir wouldn't say that it was true but sadly, he nodded. Eunmi stood up and ran out of the auditorium with Mir chasing after her. "SANGHYUN OPPA!!!" She yelled as soon as she ran outside. "WHY?! WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME?!" She asked, crying out loud. "I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL YET!" She cried as she slowly slid onto the floor and sobbed into her hands.

Mir came running out of the building and ran towards her. "Eunmi-ah.. Are..you okay..?" He asked as he squat down in front of her and gently reached out to touch her head. Eunmi, who's eyes were covered by her hands looked at him. "S-Sanghyun oppa?" She called as her eyes were still blurry from her tears. Mir shook his head. "No.. It's me. Mir." He told her. "Thunder's..dead , Eunmi.. He won't come back anymore.." He said. 

Eunmi shook her head tearfully. "No. He'll come back. " She said stubbornly. "He's not dead.. He's not.." She said as the world slowly turned black in front of her. 

 

After she had woken up from being unconcious, she turned from being a bubbly and happy girl to a sad and quiet one. Several days later, she made her parents transfer her to Seoul High so that she wouldn't run into Mblaq. Since then, she never saw any of them again. 

Meanwhile, Mblaq was devastated when they heard they're favorite dongsaengs (Naeun and Eunmi) were transfering to another state but Mir and Joon were both confident that they would see them again someday.

--------------

There you have it folks ;) Why Eunmi is going to be cold. No, Mblaq wouldn't be appearing very often. Just cameos every so often. 

Here's the school uniform if you're wondering what it looks like. Oh and yep, it's Thunder from Mblaq.

Eunmi wears the white one and her hair is the same as the last girl on the right while Naeun's hair is the same as the last girl on the left only that, her hair is brown instead of orange. Mblaq wears the white uniform except for Seungho who wears the black one.

Oh and the Thunder I talked about is him.