Page 03

The Diary Of Lee Chaelin

9.6.2009

Okay, I'm back. NOTHING happened while I was gone, okay? And I certainly DIDN'T yell in the bathroom for 2 and a half hours.

So everything's okay!

Yeah..

ANYWAYS. I'm still thinking on whether I should let her join in or not. But please, I'm not gonna be 100% nice.

And don't expect me to be.

But I'm beginning to suspect that something is wrong about my room. Well, I'm actually in Dara's room right now. She told me that I have to stay here for one week.

I know right?

And during the '6.6.2009' post, no, I was not in my own room. I was in this room as well when I wrote that. And all the members seem to act strange whenever I ask them about my room. They said that they are 'renovating' it.

I don't know whether to believe them or not. But if they are speaking the truth, why only my room? Wait, I just remembered something. I got a call from Dara saying that there's a fire in my room. But she said that it was just a small fire. It couldn't be that bad, right..?

In the real world

Narrator

While Chaelin was busy updating her precious diary, her dongsaengs are currently discussing something in Bom's room.

"Should we tell her?", asked Minzy, the maknae.

Of course she's the maknae. There's like, a 10 year gap between her and Dara. Okay, back to the situation.

"We should, but now's not the time. Let's just wait until the room's restored fully.", Bom replied to the previous question.

In the diary world

Okay, I think this post is enough. I'll see you on the next update, I guess. I'm just REALLY curious about my room! Today, I'll ask them, I'll be sure of that.

Lol, 'I'm just REALLY curious'..

'I'm so curious, yeah~'

Haha, bye.

In the real world

Narrator

Leader CL was done writing stuff in her diary. She's about to ask her members about her room. She was not kidding when she said that she's curious. Her dongsaengs are in trouble.

Geez, how much 'she's did I use?

"Guys, where are you? I want to ask something!", the oldest yelled, as she can find no one in their dormitory.

"Oh no. She's coming.", Dara whispered to everybody inside the room.

"Guys?", there was the call again.

"Just keep calm..", Bom said.

".. and love 2NE1", Minzy interrupted with a small laugh.

Chaelin looked into all of the rooms, except for Park Bom's.

"Oh no.", Dara said, full of fright.