Page 02

The Diary Of Lee Chaelin

28.2.2009

Sorry, I don't know what has gotten into Sandara. Anyways, where was I? Wait, let me just go to flip the previous page.

....

Okay, I remember now. So yeah. Hehe. Okay..

I think this post is long enough, considering that this is a post that started on the previous page, it think it's pretty long. So, see you soon!

6.6.2009

You can't believe what my manager just told me. There's a new trainee that's going to be here, and she might be our new member. Who was her, you ask?

Her.

You know who I mean, and I won't let her in my group! No way, dude. Like, why can't she go to some other entertainments? Why must she pick YG? Why must she audition anyway?!

Ugh, so many questions inside my head that needed answers. -_-

I DON'T LIKE HER. AT ALL. BYE.

Narrator

Poor, stressed out Chaelin stepped out of her room of the 2NE1 dormitory and went to the bathroom. A few seconds later, you can hear the sound of her yelling her heart out. She was unhappy. Very unhappy. She didn't want her to get in her group. She knows what will happen. Even though Chaelin herself was older that her, she also knows that the future dongsaeng will take over.. if she gets into the group.

"WHY?!?!?!".

That was just an example of her yelling.

Okay, good day now, sir.. AKA you.

This has been chapter two.

What? There's nothing I can do, I'm just the narrator. I can't update her diary. Sheesh.

Fine, I'll show you my favourite picture of Dara.

So I present to you, the most beautiful picture of Sandara Park there is. Behold.

And doesn't Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior, fyi from SM Entertainment, look similar?

Haha. Okay, bye.