Training....

What life's all about ? .... your dreams

Min Hee POV

 

It’s been one month already, I’ve been training hard on my vocals because although I'm great at dancing and the choreo, my vocal teacher told me, I'm weak at singing. Everyday I try my best and when I went for my test last week he said I have been improving so I’m happy about that, but I still want to catch up to my members, I don't want to let them down and also I wanna become a better artist myself.  

 

It’s a Friday and today we are all at the practice room, we’re on break and our leader Hee-Young calls us all for an small meeting.

“Okay so the manager just told me we have a day off tomorrow !!! " she said and everyone was happy and cheery, so was I, training is great but having a day off is always what any trainee wants to hear after working so hard.

It’s our day off today and we all decided to go to the amusement park after shopping, I’m so excited because I haven’t gone to an amusement park in such a long time and it will be the first time being able to go with my teammates.

 

At the Amusement Park

 

We finished shopping, I bought new shoes, and a jacket for the jogs I take early in the mornings. We are all at the entrance and deciding what rides we should go on.

In the end we went with       idea and I was a little nervous because I don't like roller coasters. The only time I ever rode one was with my best friend because she made me other than that I told myself never again, but I didn't want to disappoint  my teammates so I went along.

But what a mistake... We had to go home after that because I threw up. I felt really bad that I ruined our day off.

“ Min Hee?” our leader called,

“ Yeah, are you feeling better ?”, she asked concerned like a leader

“ Are they upset about coming back early ?”,

“ What? are you worried about that ?”, she said surprised

“ Yeah” I told her.

“ You shouldn't be, we care about your health first”, she said.

“Thanks so much” I replied.

“Well, rest okay, we’ll be outside”, she said and I nodded my head as a response.

 

Next Morning 

The suns rays were shining through the dorms curtains, interrupting Min Hee's sleep.

*shift*turn* Minhee started rubbing the sleep out of her eyes like a little kitten.

She looks at the clock beside her nightstand.

 

"8:24 am !" I overslept, training starts at 7am. I rushed out of my bed, dressed in sweats an hurried to the practice room.

As I was running down the hallway, I was close to the training room but suddenly *thunk* I bumped into something

I was rubbing my forehead that got hit, it turns out it was someone to be exact as a hand came into my vision

"I'm sorry, Are you okay?" he guy said, "Yea..." I took his hand to  get myself up

"Thanks" I replied, "Oh no it was my fault you fell" he responded quickly

"I was also running, sorry" I said in a soft voice

"It's okay" he chuckled, " We're both at fault"

I looked up when he said that and it was the first time I clearly cold see his face in detail.

He was immensely good looking, I haven't seen someone like him ever in real life. How am I lucky to meet him?  

Apparantly I was staring for too long because next thing I notice he's waving his hand infront of my face, that sure ruined my daze

"Are you sure you're alright?", "Yea.." I replied, all flustered and slightly red realizing he saw me staring too long.

"Are you a new trainee?" he asked me.

" Yea, I am" I replied with a smile.

"Well, Welcome to Pledis, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, Everyone's pretty friendly" he said with his charming smile.

"Thank You" I replied with my head slightly downwards because I was blushing.

He was checking his watch once I looked back at him.

"I'll see you around next time, I'm late for my practice", my eyes suddenly widened as realization dawned on me and

I remembered why I was running.

"OMG BYE I HAVE TO GO !!!!" I screamed and took off again, however before I turned the hallway,

I yelled, "SORRY AGAIN FOR BUMPING INTO YOU!"....

 

The guy standing in the hallway chuckled after Min Hee's last comment, and started walking towards his practice room.

 



Practice Room 

 

“I’m so sorry, I’m late” I said as soon as I entered the practice room.

“It’s okay, I told everyone else to let you rest a little longer” Hee Young unnie told me.

"oh Thank You, and sorry for what happen again" I bowed.

"Don't be, we just want you to be healthy" Minji unnie said as she came to give me a hug.

"Well now that you're here, we can all practice together" Eun Mi unnie told everyone, she sure loves to dance.

"You're right Common Min Hee and Minji" Hee Young unie spoke in her leader tone.

 

After our dance practice, we all headed out for lunch, it was around 2pm, I was starving since I didn't get to eat breakfast.

I stuffed myself with the chicken we ate, stomach super satisfied (A/N ^.^)

We left around 4pm, and went back to the company.

 

"Hey Girls, Gather" Hee Young unnie told us,

"Well from now until we leave which is 8pm we will be practicing in the personal vocal rooms because tomorrow we have our monthly vocal test" she informed us like a leader would.

"Alright, everyone to their own practice room, and if anyone needs help don't hesitate to ask me" she said with a sweet smile.

 

Ugh I'm dreading tomorrow, singing is not my strong point, I can't get high notes and my beat is always off, but I have to keep practicing.

I have to do this to show my parents this is my dream.

 

 I cotinued practicing until it was time to go and I really hope I won't mess up badly. That night I went to sleep really tired from practice and hoping an angel to watch over me.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Hey It's been so long....I'm sorry for leaving this story on hold since January wow and its almost the end of 2014 time sure flies

But I'm back with Chapter 2, and I hope whoever is actually reading this story likes it but I doubt anyone will see this but to those that do thank you sooo muchh I really appreciate it :) I have to be honest I probably won't update this regularly as you might catch on, sorry I know I am a horrible person :( but please wait because I will definitely update, it will take time because School started this month :( so yea please understand.

 

 

-KCB1U3