Leaving....and New Beginning

What life's all about ? .... your dreams

Hi everyone ! I'm writing my first fanfic, after reading for a year I want to try writing okay ill stop blabbing now and move on to the story please support me ^•^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Hee POV

I'm on my way to korea, I wonder how it will go will I succeed, I have to for myself and my parents, I'm sorry mom and dad I had to leave like this but you will be proud of me soon just wait..

Flashback>>>

"No you can't leave, you dont have family there and you havent graduated yet!" my dad said 

"I'm sorry dad bit this is m choice i turned 18, and I can finish my studies over there, this is my dream dad and I got accepted please let me go" I said, but my dad didnt change his mind

"No, thats my final answer" my dad said.

>>>> That night 

I'm sorry dad and mom I love you but this is my choice *leaves a note next to their night table

End of Flashback>>>

My plane just landed at th Airport, I look around for my name, the company told me someone would pick me up. I finally see my name being held up by a chauffer.

"Hi I'm Choi Min Hee" I said 

" Hello Ms. Min Hee, Lets go the CEO is waiting for you " he said, So we left to the company 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the company and I bowed to thank the chauffer.

" You must be Choi Min Hee" someone who was waiting for me to get off the car.

" Yes", I said

" I'm here to take you to the CEO, I'm Park Hyeri " she said, " Follow me

While I'm following her, I look aroung, this isn't a dream because I'm here right now, but I'm nervous so many thoughts are going through my head, What if the other groups don't like me ? what if i can't handle all the work? , will I be able to make it and debut?.... ahh what am I thinking, This is what I want... I can do this 

"Min Hee-sshi we're here", she said and snaps me out of my thoughts. Ths is it I can do this,  Fighting! I say to myself 

 

" Ah Ms. Choi Min Hee, Did u arrive safely?" the CEO said, "yes" I replied " Well the manager for the trainees will take you to where they all practice, I hope you will get along with them" he said " Yes of course " I said, " Well I expect for your hard work to impress me, Mr. park will take you to settle down with the others" he said I turn around and see him " well be on your way" the CEO said, before i left i turned around and said " I will do my best " and bowed, he smiled and said " I look forward to that" then I left and followed Mr. Park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so this is the trainee room, you'll be sharing with 4 other girls" Mr. Park said "Thank You" I said and bowed to him. " I have other business to attend to now so you unpack then you can rest and if u want to practic the practice room is downstairs at the right side after you get off the elevator" He said, "Thank You very much " I said and he left. After he left I put my stuff in a corner of a room and started to roam aroung the room, its  simple and small but big enough for all 5 of us so im not complaining because at least I'm a trainee, onestep at a time and hopefuly I can debut, I was thinking until i remembered Mr. Park told me I can go practice if I want. I should start off my training starting this moment. 

After changing to more comfortable dancing clothes I left for the elevator, Where is the elevator? oh there it is I went inside the elevator and pressed te button for the floor below. I arrived and went to the right side like Mr. park told me.

I pluggled in my iphone and put on some music and started moving to he beat. I was so concentrated in being insync to the music I could only feel the music at my fingertips... until I heard the door open and Mr. park came in to the room. 

" sorry to interrupt Min-hee" " its okay" I said, "the other girls came back to the dorm so I'm going to take you to meet them okay" he said, " okay Mr. park" I said and followed him out ack to the dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (note: I'm nervous, is the story okay?) 

We entered the dorm and there I saw 4 really pretty girls, aahh im no match to their beauty, I thought. " Everyone gather this is a new trainee her name is Choi Min Hee, introduce yourself " he said, " Um.. Hi My name is Choi Min Hee, I'm a dancer, Nice to meet you" I said.

Then one of the girls whos about my heigt with brown long wavy hair said, " Aww your so shy, my name is Kim Min Ji, I'm a vocalist, Let's get along!!!" She squealed, I was nervous so I just nodded. Another girl who has light brown hair and is taller than me came up and said, " Hello My name is Lee Hee Young, I'm like the leader of our team and a vocalist, nice to meet you " she said, I bowed to her and said " thank you", then the third girl who had short black hair and big brown eyes said, " Hi~Hi~ my name is  Park Young Mi, I'm a rapper, it's nice to meet you ", her appearence doesn't go with rapper but she's seems really nice. Finally the last girl said who has shoulder length dark brown hair with bangs said, " Hey My name is Yoo Eun Mi, and I also dance let's practice together sometime" maybe i can be friends with her, " Sure " I said to her. " Okay I need to go take care of something else, tomorrow you will all practice at 7am like always and Hee Young be sure to help Min Hee" he said, " Yes, I'll help her", she said.

After Mr. Park left Hee Yooung-sshi told us all to get ready to go to sleep and wake up for tomorrow's training. I looked outside the dorm windwow out to the lights of the city, I think I'm going to be fine, the other members are so nice " go to sleep Min hee-ah" hee-young told me, " oh yes sorry I was just thinking" I said, "thinking about the future ?" she asked, " yeah" I said, " Don't worry you can make just work really hard, and come talk to me if it get's tough that's what i told the other also", she said and I'm smiled. " Thank you, I will". Then we went to sleep and I slept almost instantly after such a long day and there will be so much more to come. this is the beginning, I thought before I went to dream land...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! First chapter finished, pretty boring but it's an introduction they're always boring. Sorry if it bored all of you

Now the story will begin and hopefully next chapter will have a little more action and I'll try to make it longer too 

Have a great day !! :D please support me, I will be so happy if you do !!! thank you.... * bows  to you*